Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

Mir

Dear all,

I have recently given birth to a baby boy n this coming Fri will b his full month. Will be placing 200 red eggs in the morning, before 11am at Shuang Lin temple (toa payoh) & zsnn opp shi ma Lu temple. Baby dust to all ladies who have been trying.

lalagal

Dear all,

I have recently given birth to a baby boy n this coming Fri will b his full month. Will be placing 200 red eggs in the morning, before 11am at Shuang Lin temple (toa payoh) & zsnn opp shi Lu temple. Baby dust to all ladies who have been trying.

Thks for the information!! Bless ya & family!!

vivian1985

Thanks for the information, congrats on the newborn can someone or Mir tell me the address of the 2 temple that Mir mention in her thread. Many great thanks please.

Mir

Thanks for the information, congrats on the newborn can someone or Mir tell me the address of the 2 temple that Mir mention in her thread. Many great thanks please.
Hi,

shuang Lin shi temple is at toa payoh, somewhere near the toa payoh swimming complex, next to the highway.

Shi ma Lu temple is ard bugis area- zsnn is at the white bldg (2nd flr) facing shi ma Lu temple. You can go to shi ma Lu temple to pray then ask the ppl selling flowers at the stores outside where is zsnn. They will direct you. When u go up to the 2nd for of white bldg, there will be a few aunties sitting there. You tell them you want to pray to zsnn, they will bring u there n help you pray.

Baby dust to all who is ttc.

Mir

I just went down to pray. Hope my wish will come true. But there not red egg at the moment.
hi Vivian, my apologies. We were a little late as we couldn't get a cab. We reached probably ard 11.30am. Nonetheless may your wish come true. Jy :)

littlehamster

Hi apologize for the last min. We will be going to toa payoh temple Today around 4+ 5+ to return eggs. Didn't prepared much eggs as hubby last min then say wanna go. Baby dusts

jojolovesbb

Hi all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful boy girl twins and will be returning red eggs today 31 jan 2015, also 7th and 14th Feb 2015 to zhu sheng niang niang at Tanjong pagar temple.
Address: 113 Peck Seah Street
Tel: 6221 9930

Operating Hours:
8am to 5pm

Good luck all! Cheers!

j4sxin

Hi all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful boy girl twins and will be returning red eggs today 31 jan 2015, also 7th and 14th Feb 2015 to zhu sheng niang niang at Tanjong pagar temple.
Address: 113 Peck Seah Street
Tel: 6221 9930

Operating Hours:
8am to 5pm

Good luck all! Cheers!
Hi jojolovesbb, may I know around what time you will be returning the eggs? Need some good luck and baby dust X (
Thanks!

TTCJT

Hi all! Today I went to pray zhu sheng niang niang at 184E Jalan Toa Payoh and we happened to see someone returning red eggs! If you wanna try, you may head down now to see if there's any eggs! Hopefully I can be able to share some good news with you all

Iheartpandora88

Dear Ladies,

I am returning 300 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple after 1pm today.

Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon.

tulipvinna

Hi ladies,

I will be returning 100 eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Sin Ming Rd and 30 eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple this afternoon
Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon..

Last edited:

Iheartpandora88

Dear Ladies,

I have just returned 300 eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple today.

Interested ladies, please feel free to go pray and collect some eggs and may all be blessed with babies soon.

Fanice

Will be returning eggs on 29/05/15, morning @ Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Shi.
All the best.

Last edited: