Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

Fanice

Hi I will be going down next fri morning to return eggs @ toa payoh shuang lin shi. U may pop by to get some.

Cantaloupe

Hi I will be going down next fri morning to return eggs @ toa payoh shuang lin shi. U may pop by to get some.
Oh dear, congrats on your newborn and thanks for the kind information!!
Around what time you'll be there?

I am staying at Bedok, need to factor the travelling time.

EO18

We will be returning 88 red eggs to Zhu sheng niang niang at toa payoh shuang Lin temple on next Monday 1st June late morning. Baby dust to all.

nana2014

Hi All, we will be returning 50 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Ling Shi tomorrow, 7th November 2015 around 2pm.
Feel free to come n collect the eggs.
Baby dust to all. :) :)

nana2014

Hi All, we will be returning 50 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Ling Shi tomorrow, 7th November 2015 around 2pm.
Feel free to come n collect the eggs.
The 50 red eggs will be place at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang altar.
Feel free to collect the egg.
There is a saying if you and your husband collect these eggs and eat them, you will get pregnant soon.
Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

mathieutansg

Hi all,

We will be returning 100 eggs at Toa Payoh Shuang Ling Shi on 10/11/15 around 1pm. Also returning 100 eggs at Tang Gah Bo (dong yue miao) temple 6 bukit prumei same day around 230pm.

Feel free to collect the eggs.

Baby dust to all.

Last edited:

foreveryinyuan

Dear ladies,

I will be returning 50 eggs each to the following temples that I had visited. I am blessed with a baby girl and had delivered last month.

1) Shuang lin shi Toa Payoh *- today after 3 pm 10 Jan 16 Sunday

2) Tien Sen Tua Temple Paya Lebar - today after 3pm 10 Jan 16 Sunday

3) Seng Wong Beo Temple Tanjong Pagar - Next Sunday 17 Jan 16 time to be update again.

4) Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo - Next Sunday 17 Jan 16 time to be update again.

Apologise for the last minute post as I had to ask hubby if he is able to drive me and also to get my mum looks after my baby. Thanks n lots of bb dusts!