Zhu Sheng Niang Niang

foreveryinyuan

Dear*ladies, I will be returning 50 eggs each to the following temples today on 17 Jan 16.A) Seng Wong Beo Temple Tanjong Pagar - Sunday 17 Jan 16 after 3pmB) Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo -*Sunday 17 Jan 16 after 3pm.Thanks n lots of bb dusts!

Thida Swe

Hi All Mummy,

I just register now.Anyone returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Toa Payoh or any temples? I want to eat egg because I was tried 2 years ago but still haven't.

winterdewy

Hello all, I am trying to conceive for 2 years now and had just went to start to pray to Zhu Sheng niang niang. Can anyone guide me how often should we pray? Example 初一 and 初十五. Thank you!

Gracechen

Spreading baby dust blessings who's trying to concieve. I'm offering 100 red eggs to Sheng Hong Temple on 30/4, Sat around 11am onwards to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.
Wishing all ladies who's trying to conceive wish to come true soon. With lots of blessings

vivian1985

Dear ladies,

I will be returning 100 eggs each tomorrow morning and early afternoon (25 Sep) to Shuang Lin Shi (Toa Payoh) and Seng Wong Beo Temple (Tanjong Pagar) that I had visited.

I am blessed with baby girl and had delivered on last month. Please pop by to collect the eggs if you are interested. Thanks and lot of Baby dusts!

behopeful

Dear ladies,

I will be returning 100 eggs each tomorrow morning and early afternoon (25 Sep) to Shuang Lin Shi (Toa Payoh) and Seng Wong Beo Temple (Tanjong Pagar) that I had visited.

I am blessed with baby girl and had delivered on last month. Please pop by to collect the eggs if you are interested. Thanks and lot of Baby dusts!
Congratulations and thank you for informing us :) I went in July already but still no good news, wonder if I should go again?

Apr gal

Hi, can I confirm the temple address at Toa apayoh? Is it 184 Toa Payoh Road?
Anyone returning eggs tmr or fri? Im gg tis fri. Hope to collect some bb dust! Thanks.

selineK

Hi all, we will be returning 50 eggs to Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo and 50 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow, 18Aug2018 by 11am.

Hope to spread baby dust to all!

MrsChoo

Hi all!
Returning 100 red eggs to thank ZSNN for blessing me with healthy baby this Sunday morning (29 Dec 2019) at the temple in Seng Kang:
Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong, part of Sengkang Joint Temple) - 80 Rivervale Crescent.
Baby dust to all!

chuin

Hi Guys, 100eggs return to Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery this morning. Good luck to all;)this morning. Good luck to all;)

dreamerdiy

Hi Mummies, I will be returning 60 eggs later this morning at Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery . Wish you all the best. Happy New Year