New profile posts

Chinese New Year Sales 2020

Chinese New Year is one of the most significant holiday seasons in Singapore. CNY Sale is happening from 2-24 Jan 2020... Shop Door, Gate & Digital Lock bundle promotion offers at up to 15%-25% off this Chinese New Year Sale 2020.

ATTENTION TO ALL MUMMIES : We all know that during pregnancy, ladies put on 10-15kg. But what if you put on double the weight of what you should have.. What would you do? Today we have Georgina, a mummy of 1 who's going to share with her deep kept frustrations and challenges she faced during her pregnancy, and what is it like to go through post-partum! Can you relate?
Hi
I'm mum of one currently working as a clinical assistant in a GP - Monday to Saturday 8 30am to 3pm

Urgently looking for some part time jobs that I can work at home after 3pm.

As my husband is out of job for 15months and I'm the sole breadwinner for the house , trying to find jobs and earn some extra money for the family.

Do PM me if there is any recommendation available

Thank you
11.11 Promotion Sale From 9-11 Nov 2019 @ Tampines, Singapore

Limitless selection of digital lock bundles for main door & metal gate at godigitallock! So, gear up for the biggest sale of the year on 11.11 with Go Digital Lock, Tampines Singapore.
Honest Absolute Wellness Review
Over 1 year i gained 5kg due to stress and uncontrolled eating habits. I decided to search for healthy and non-intrusive ways to help me ease back into my previous weight. Very sustainable practices that aims to increase metabolism. The staff were extremely encouraging and it motivated me to lose a total of 4.5kg in just 2 months! Would really recommend this place.