Dr Lawrence Ang from Thomson Women's Clinic @ Sunplaza

Amulet

Hi~

I'm visiting Dr. Lawrence Ang now.. wondering any moms goin to him also? or any moms used to go to him?

Surpised to see no thread on him as he was quite raved at other forums.. haha.. :Dancing_wub:

babylover

Same as me. My sis-in law recommended Dr Ang to me as he helped her to deliver her two beautiful boys. It somehow eases my nervous. I'm now 7 wks pregnant.

Debbie

Me too! Im now in my 17wks. Next mth on e 10, i need to go for a special scan cos my bb neck still consist of this sticky groma!! So sad!

kwalamama

Hi,
My 2 kids are delivered by Dr Ang. He is a very nice man. My son is already 5 yrs + and my girl is 17mths. Can just go and see him for every single little matter relating to your pregnancy.

kerenteo

Lawrence is very efficient and professional. I'm a petite lady and I never imagine that I'm able to delivery my 1st and 2nd birth by natural labour and some more without epidure.
His charges are also reasonable.

DymKoh

I was c sectioned by Dr Ang! I will still go to him when i want to haf another one even though ITS V FAR~ Hahaha

January84

My cousins went to him, bUt I did not as I prefer a female gynae. Anyway, my cousins commented that he is quite good!

coffeebean88

Hi Mummies,
May i know how much is the total bill for delivery at TMC by Dr Ang?
How much can i deduct from my medisave and how much cash do i need to use?
Actually i'm seeing Dr @ KKH at clinic C but having a bad experience and services frm there
so would like to change to Dr Ang. Would like to know more abt Dr Ang.

Thanks.

Last edited:

January84

Hi Linda,

my cousin went thru natural delivery w/o epi in TMC by Dr Ang in 2005 is 2k.
Medisave $1.8 and cash is $290+.

My cousin-in-law went thru natural + emergency C-section with 3 epi, total bill aound off to 6K. In year 2005.

This year, she opt for c-section straight and bill is 5K. max deductionj from medisave is 1.8k and rest by cash.

coffeebean88

Hi Linda,

my cousin went thru natural delivery w/o epi in TMC by Dr Ang in 2005 is 2k.
Medisave $1.8 and cash is $290+.

My cousin-in-law went thru natural + emergency C-section with 3 epi, total bill aound off to 6K. In year 2005.

This year, she opt for c-section straight and bill is 5K. max deductionj from medisave is 1.8k and rest by cash.
Hi Jan,
Thanks for giving me the info abt the costs at TMC.

Linda :tlaugh:

aloy

I went through natural delivery w/o epidural in TMC by Dr Ang in 2008 is as below :

Medisave $1.8 and cash is $210.

LadySilver

my baby was delivered by him on 2006, i love him because he's is really nice, patient, attentive, and helpful!!!!

and he very affordable too, one of the best who wld help you to save cost.

i rem him accepting and helping this single mum, who is poor and got little budget for gyna visits, but he is very kind, to accept her and charge her very cheap.

this kind of doc is rare to find!!! :)

Cheyenne

Hi All,
My gal was delivered by him abt. 5 year ago. I did a few checks before deciding to go back to him for my second bundle of joy (coming 12 weeks) and realise that several neighbours and friends in the W'lands, Sembawang and Yishun area also went to him.

Best part : his prices still remains as 5 years ago. The only difference is that now got to pay GST (show how much his clinic being earning in order to pay GST). The senior nurse there is also very friendly and patient. I remember her holding my hand and comforting me when he did his check.

Worst part : after a long wait, you only got not more than 5 mins with him.

So, I always write down my questions before going and ask him once and for all.

Cheers,
Cheyenne

babymoon

my baby was delivered by him on 2006, i love him because he's is really nice, patient, attentive, and helpful!!!!

and he very affordable too, one of the best who wld help you to save cost.

i rem him accepting and helping this single mum, who is poor and got little budget for gyna visits, but he is very kind, to accept her and charge her very cheap.

this kind of doc is rare to find!!! :)
heyhey.. i'm with dr ang and my babymoon also was delivered by him on 2006 ler...:Dancing_wub:ur baby in which month?
yah.. he is a helpful gynae.. i will back to him if got another .. hehe..

babymoon

Hi All,
My gal was delivered by him abt. 5 year ago. I did a few checks before deciding to go back to him for my second bundle of joy (coming 12 weeks) and realise that several neighbours and friends in the W'lands, Sembawang and Yishun area also went to him.

Best part : his prices still remains as 5 years ago. The only difference is that now got to pay GST (show how much his clinic being earning in order to pay GST). The senior nurse there is also very friendly and patient. I remember her holding my hand and comforting me when he did his check.

Worst part : after a long wait, you only got not more than 5 mins with him.

So, I always write down my questions before going and ask him once and for all.

Cheers,
Cheyenne
your worst part i agree and don't agree.. actually everytime i feel like wait so long but talk to him only 5 mins.. but later i found that this was the great thing! because me and my baby are both healthy.. means no problem! only those got problems will stay with him longer! :tlaugh:

Cheyenne

Hi babymon,
My second bundle of joy is expected at end May/first week Jun.

I agree with you. The important thing is both of us are healthy. But you know sometimes, you just want 'those attention' from him.

babymoon

Hi babymon,
My second bundle of joy is expected at end May/first week Jun.

I agree with you. The important thing is both of us are healthy. But you know sometimes, you just want 'those attention' from him.
haha.. extra care rite.. feel like wait so long, must at least give some attention to us.. :tlaugh:i hope so, but seems like he is too busy.. every time long queue..