Preggy Systoms?

loveice

Hi, I am just curious what are the first symptoms you mummies experiences ? What makes you go check whether you are preggy or not? Late for menses of cos is 1 pt lah.. what abt others ? :nah:

Last edited:

CanCanMum

Hi, I am just curious what are the first symptoms you mummies experiences ? What makes you go check whether you are preggy or not? Late for menses of cos is 1 pt lah.. what abt others ? :nah:
for me normally my breasts will feel sore and tender 10 days before menstruation comes, and mine is always irregular, so the cycle wil sometimes be 38 days, 46 days or even more....but tat time i dun feel anything, just bloated and no sore breasts or any PMS symptoms...so we suspected pregnancy....but bought a home kit to test 1st incase got false hope but.....BINGO!!

sugarcookie

My first symptom was exhaustion. Not the usual PMS tiredness, but literally sheer exhaustion. Then, I started developing sore breasts. Then, I missed my period. Then, I took a test and there it was - PREGNANT!

wenz

My 1st sysm was stomach feeling uncomfortable, like very acidic, gassy and keep growling, very very tired no mood and nauses when i think of food... den i did a test and found out i'm preg.... hehe