Degree in Psycology

kitty

Anyone has a degree in psycology?Which school is good and cheaper one.My friend is looking for one as she has tight budget.She prefers foreign school.

Thanks for sharing

PinkDiamonds

I'm currently doing my degree at Raffles Education Corporation. The cert is validated by University of Wales (UK). The school is located at Bugis next to Shaw Towers.

I think it costs around 30k for the 3 year course. It consists of a diploma & the degree.

stonston

My bro did his overseas at Deakin. & sadly, it's a general degree, so no one wanted to hire him.

Best to check out career options & opportunities before jumping onto the degree.

Thankfully my family has our own business in which my brother is helping out at marketing side.

PinkDiamonds

My bro did his overseas at Deakin. & sadly, it's a general degree, so no one wanted to hire him.

Best to check out career options & opportunities before jumping onto the degree.

Thankfully my family has our own business in which my brother is helping out at marketing side.
Yes I agree.

If your friend is considering taking a Psyche degree, better be sure about her career options. In Singapore for example, you can't do much with just a degree in psychology. Usually they would prefer someone minimum Masters.