EDD May 2014 (maybe)

mrsxu

hi all,

i am a first time mummy, tested positive a week ago and visited gynae, going for another checkup on 16th sept.

ebichan

Hello
I am at 6 weeks 2 days and my next appt is Sept 21 to try to ascertainthe heartbeat of my baby.
First time mother and have no symptoms at all other than boobs changing.
No nausea at all.

However I want to pace myself as it is still in the early/ unstable phase.
So looking forward to baby steps such as the scan for heartbeat. Fingers crossed.
Have been given progesterone to help as much as possible.
But feeling queasy at the moment more like how sleeping pills work. LOL anyone has experience with that?

mrsxu

hi ebichan,

same, other den swollen boobs and a little light-headed at times, no other symptoms.
oh....is peeing more frequently considered as one?

yeap, me keeping fingers crossed too as still in the early stage. initially was feeling confused abt the whole thing but am so enjoying the process now.
hope baby will be safe and strong.

only given folic acid and multivitamin pills...

Last edited:

ebichan

Mrsxu

I also had that. Wanting to pee more but hard to say as I drink more water too.

Good luck to us both and may we sail through to the safe stage soon.
Glad to know you are also around the same time as I am and hopefully we can share info or ask questions.

mrsxu

ya i also kept drinking water, worried abt UTI cos i heard v common among pregnant ladies.
yes, bless us both plus our babies...besides going thru the safe period...i pray for a healthy baby too :)

how come only two of us? haha...hello 'May mummies'....

shersy

Hello all. I'm new to this forum. I'm gonna be a single mom.. If all is well, EDD is May 2014 too.

MrsWang

Congrats all mummies.. Im a may mummy too. 2nd child. Only 4 weeks pregnant. Next checkup on 23rd sept. Im going back to my previous gynae, dr wong from Thomson medical...

shersy

thanks mrsxu.. :) going through quite a rough time now.. still thinking if I should abort but I don't wanna live with guilt for the rest of my life..

mini1c3

Hi, i just tested positive last saturday (7th Sept) and im super nervous and excited as this is our first baby! Dr will only see us during the 8th week , so will be going there only on the 5th Oct.
I am excited for all the mum-to-be also ^ ^