Hospital Leave..

Nodevil

I think u need to check with your HR and the hospital. For my case, I was admitted to KK for induction delivery on 24 May, delivered my baby boy on 27 May and discharged on 30 May due to C-section delivery.
KK gave me Maternity Leave starts on 24 May and indicated i gave birth on 27 May. I thought my maternity starts on 27 May since I gave birth on that day and 24 May to 26 May should be hospitalisztion leave. But, my HR mentioned the Hospital indicated Maternity Leave so the maternity leave starts on 24 May.

DELvy

For my company, even any MC taken 1 month prior to my due date is considered maternity leave, which I think is totally ridiculous.

PTB7476

I think you need to check with your HR and the hospital. For my case, I was admitted to KK for induction delivery on 24 May, delivered my baby boy on 27 May and discharged on 30 May due to C-section delivery.
KK gave me Maternity Leave starts on 24 May and indicated i gave birth on 27 May. I thought my maternity starts on 27 May since I gave birth on that day and 24 May to 26 May should be hospitalisztion leave. But, my HR mentioned the Hospital indicated Maternity Leave so the maternity leave starts on 24 May.
i dun think the HR is wrong, the day you admitted hospital for delivery is the start of maternity leave.