How much weight have you lost ?

Leanne

Ytd went to check up again. My gynae said the same thing to me agn. -.-

He was checking my tummy too.

He told me, Leanne, many mommies will be jealous of your figure i tell you. Most of them get back their pre pregnancy figure after 6 mths - 1 yr. But for your case, haven even 1 mth you alr gain back.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Im still 52kg lor!!! I want 48kg!!

maine78

He told me, Leanne, many mommies will be jealous of your figure i tell you. Most of them get back their pre pregnancy figure after 6 mths - 1 yr. But for your case, haven even 1 mth you alr gain back.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Leanne, u put on only 12kg during birth so shd be quite easy to lose the balance 4kg. Jiayou! I put on 21kg n lose 10kg when ds is 1mth. I took 6mths to lose another 5kg. Now still got 6kg to lose. I think this 6kg will be harder to lose coz i read somewhere that the 1st 6mths after birth is most easiest to lose weight. U just give birth after 1mth, shd be no problem de

Carol

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Im one of the mummies your gynae mentioned who's jealous . Lol .

CynCyn

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

It;s pretty normal la to gain not even a month .
Me and my besties all also less then a month drop to pre pregnancy weight .

Aiya a pity me didn't take much full length body pictures only got this the rest only aim face nia .

Taken on my Ds full month .

Or like tt considered fat ?

Wah leanne u must be d.amn lucky to lose so fast hor . Post pics see see leh . (n_n)

Last edited:

vodkager

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

48kg~ but u quite tall also rite?? wouldnt that be too thin?? later wind also can blow u ar!

CynCyn

Im one of the mummies your gynae mentioned who's jealous . Lol .
What for jealous . I was browsing our pics we took together when u were preggy . And comparing now u've lost quite alot leh . Alamak . Go go see our pics last time . :001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

It;s pretty normal la to gain not even a month .
Me and my besties all also less then a month drop to pre pregnancy weight .

Aiya a pity me didn't take much full length body pictures only got this the rest only aim face nia .

Taken on my Ds full month .

Or like tt considered fat ?

Wah leanne u must be d.amn lucky to lose so fast hor . Post pics see see leh . (n_n)
Wa Cyn, u lost yr wt very fast. If u cld rem i went to yr place to gv u the dress u ordered fm the other parenting forum :tlaugh: within 1 mth, that was a BIG difference :elvis:

Btw, did u eat proper confinement meal during confinement ?

Ting

Ting, how tall r u? 43kg v light le... So envy coz my pre-preg weight is 44kg and tat time still got take slimming pill to maintain at 44kg

im very short nia. only 156cm..LOL. well. think i lost til 42 kg...but...after working for 1 mth plus. i 44 le ba. still trying to lose til like...40 kg maybe?

CynCyn

Wa Cyn, u lost yr wt very fast. If u cld rem i went to yr place to gv u the dress u ordered fm the other parenting forum :tlaugh: within 1 mth, that was a BIG difference :elvis:

Btw, did u eat proper confinement meal during confinement ?
Oh my , Mami_Jazz so it was you . I didn't know yr in this forum . Haha ! Yay that time was only a week plus after giving birth when you drop by at my place .

I did ate properly food was all prepared by my confinement lady .:001_302:

Last edited: