Aluminum + Composite Fence recommendation (Brands/Manufacturers)

YoruVoly

Hello!

I'm in the process of looking for a replacement of an old wood fence for the property. It's not a very big fenced area so I wanted to DIY to reduce costs so I'll probably need a product that can be purchased easily for individuals. It will also include a single gate for access

For the structure/posts, I've found EzFence, SlipFence, HOFT
And for the composite boards, I know of Trex which are pretty expensive.

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations or alternative brands that are good in terms of quality/price. Not looking for something super high end, the goal is to mainly not have to do any maintenance over the next few years.

Thanks!

Lyayozoce

Well, basically, it comes down to your personal preferences and what you're looking for in a fence. Vinyl fencing is low maintenance and durable, and can look like wood without all the upkeep. Aluminum fencing is also durable and low maintenance, but has a more modern look. If you're considering vinyl fencing, you might want to check out Rock Solid Fence Inc. I've heard they do a great job with installation and have awesome customer service. Here's the link: https://rocksolidfenceinc.com/. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide which type of fence works best for you. Good luck with your decision