Dr Law Wai Seng - Pacific Healthcare

LSM001

Hi, I am a recently pregnant mum, first child so naturally nervous and hoping for the best care - to the extent that I can afford. Wanted to find out if anyone had any experience with Dr Law Wai Seng as their gynae? He was apparently from KKH before he joined Pacific Healthcare.

Thanks!

Chang Wei Lin

Hi, I am a recently pregnant mum, first child so naturally nervous and hoping for the best care - to the extent that I can afford. Wanted to find out if anyone had any experience with Dr Law Wai Seng as their gynae? He was apparently from Kandang Kerbau Hospital before he joined Pacific Healthcare.

Thanks!
Hi,
I am a mother of two, now expecting with my third baby.
Dr Law was my gynae for my 2nd baby and of course, is also my current gynae.
My pregnancy and delivery experience for my 2nd baby with Dr Law as my gynae was very good. It was a smooth and very easy delivery.
I strongly recommend Dr Law.:red:

hi all mommies,

I've been following Dr Law since his KK days. He was d one that did for me polyps removal.
Everything went smoothly and most important its painless and fearless under his care.

During my 1st pregnancy, I was actually under high risk category, Dr Law would ensured that i would be directed to the appropriate dept for further test and follow up. When unsure, can always check and ask him any question. He would be able to answer to your queries.

Dr Law and his nurses will ensure client walk out happily and satisfied. Once i did an ultrasound in another dept, those nurses were rough and impatient to me. I did feedback to him, next moment i was told that the nurses who mishandled me was being briefed.

citrusbe

I was first time mum with a lovely daughter which was born in november last year.
Dr Law is a confident gynae who handle the situation at the delivery room when I went
Through difficult labour and my daughter was having low heartbeat rate.

With his calm hands, my daughter was born and now is a healthy girl.

LSM001

I was first time mum with a lovely daughter which was born in november last year.
Dr Law is a confident gynae who handle the situation at the delivery room when I went
Through difficult labour and my daughter was having low heartbeat rate.

With his calm hands, my daughter was born and now is a healthy girl.
Thanks for all ur feedback! It was reassuring!

Ninasky

For delivery he is ok. But heard he charges very high for other gyne operations. So be careful and check around first.