Fenugreek from GNC 610mg/capsule

Spiralng

Haha! That is a good one! Come to think of it, thinknow i more relax than before, must be the fenugreek haha
hee hee....nope think you more relax cos at this hour you have a cartoon :we2Randy-git:like me making u laugh....:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

chiro

haha! Hope i dun become 1 eyed monster as i have been using my mobile phone to read and post threads in forum haha
hee hee....nope think you more relax cos at this hour you have a cartoon :we2Randy-git:like me making u laugh....:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

ochklk

i put on 12kg and lost them in less than 2 weeks after delivery. I big size also :) my baby look very rugged. I always got scolded by dh not to handle ds so roughly as he was a few weeks old. He does not look like 1 month baby back then. Now at 3 months, he is very active, yesterday at pd make me so malu, one little girl was crying after a jab and was entering an empty consultation room, carried by her mum. My ds make noise like 'herhh herhh' as the girl and mummy walked past us. He like saying 'you cry for what?! So noisy!'
Mine C-section, aso lost weight bery fast back to before but the tummy not flaten, nv do massage.

How much is yr boy drinking ah? My boy drinking 135ml every 3hrs or 3 1/2hrs, nite time, he sleep thru 6hrs, only wake up once for milk until 8 or 9am in the morning for the past 1 mth. I aso dun noe y he put on weight so fast. Which put on weight faster, BM or FM? Yr boy boy head stable? Can he hold up if put on Tummy? Now trainin my boy boy... hee...

Spiralng

Dear Mummies,

I just hope to share my little bit of knowledge on Fenugreek. If I make anyone burst their stitches by laughing too hard when they read my post, I sincerely apologies.:embarrassed:

BEWARNED....If you just given birth, avoid reading my post cos your stitches hv not fully recovered....I will not be held responsible if your stitches burst...:001_302:

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

chiro

you really 1 tickle bean! Haha!
Dear Mummies,

I just hope to share my little bit of knowledge on Fenugreek. If I make anyone burst their stitches by laughing too hard when they read my post, I sincerely apologies.:embarrassed:

BEWARNED....If you just given birth, avoid reading my post cos your stitches hv not fully recovered....I will not be held responsible if your stitches burst...:001_302:

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

chiro

i feed my boy bm when i at home,duration about 1 hour now. Was 1.5 hours before i started taking fenugreek. If drink fm, drink about 180ml, can finish entire bottle, then 2.5 hours later hungry again. Fm put on weight faster. Night time slept about 6- 8 hours depending on how tired he is. He can lift his head up and use his head and hit my chin. Sigh! His legs very strong, he tried to stand when pd checked him, think caught pd by suprise haha!he grasp pd fingers and pd lifted his hands up till my son used his legs to support his own weight. Also, why my dh shave ds head is because that joker two times pulled his own hair and cried haha. Put him in cot to sleep, 15 min later he did 45 degrees turn. Body parallel to breadth of cot! Faint!
Mine C-section, aso lost weight bery fast back to before but the tummy not flaten, nv do massage.

How much is yr boy drinking ah? My boy drinking 135ml every 3hrs or 3 1/2hrs, nite time, he sleep thru 6hrs, only wake up once for milk until 8 or 9am in the morning for the past 1 mth. I aso dun noe y he put on weight so fast. Which put on weight faster, BM or FM? Yr boy boy head stable? Can he hold up if put on Tummy? Now trainin my boy boy... hee...

ochklk

i feed my boy bm when i at home,duration about 1 hour now. Was 1.5 hours before i started taking fenugreek. If drink fm, drink about 180ml, can finish entire bottle, then 2.5 hours later hungry again. Fm put on weight faster. Night time slept about 6- 8 hours depending on how tired he is. He can lift his head up and use his head and hit my chin. Sigh! His legs very strong, he tried to stand when pd checked him, think caught pd by suprise haha!he grasp pd fingers and pd lifted his hands up till my son used his legs to support his own weight. Also, why my dh shave ds head is because that joker two times pulled his own hair and cried haha. Put him in cot to sleep, 15 min later he did 45 degrees turn. Body parallel to breadth of cot! Faint!
My boy boy bery lazy, dun want to lift his head, my mil say like his daddy too, lazy... wahaha...their kicking bery strong.. kana kick so painful...haha...

Ur boy boy drink alot leh...What is his height... I dun noe Y my boy the weight gain so fast leh... his PD say ok leh...

chiro

he is about 59cm long hehe he drinkin enfalac. So long as every week put on 200g will be good

Spiralng

Chiro you sure you only take Fenugreek only and not other good stuff that u r not sharing with us cos your boy is really intelligent. I can forsee the next GONGFU master in the making.....

chiro

haha' hope he dun bully me when he older. He tried to abruptly slide forward or fall backwards when i burpped him, testing my reflex.i am the only victim of his mischief. I pregnant that time took dhaxtra fish oil lor, i was induced at 38.5 weeks with 3 failed attempts, end up he came out by c section. Gynae say his head is that of a 40 weeks - big head and my passage way too narrow for him to come out. Did not even dilate 1cm during the 18 hours when i was in my room ah. Now still eating the fish oil capsule hehe. He picked things up and gets bored easily. Put him on playmat, demo to him to hit yellow elephant, he stared at the elephant for a while seem to strategise how to hit, used his hand hit the elephant and started crying for me to carry him.this happened when he was about 2 months.recently show him baby vcd, he kept still and quiet for 3 minutes plus (i was timing him and see his reaction)he let out this sound 'herhhh' and started looking around, lost interest liao.his legs are long and strong kick me on the c section wound countless times haha! his dad is black belt tkd holder haha.
Chiro you sure you only take Fenugreek only and not other good stuff that u r not sharing with us cos your boy is really intelligent. I can forsee the next GONGFU master in the making.....

Spiralng

Ya lor...I know I also take fish oil. I bought one whole bottle but only take a few after that lazy liao....I guess the only things my baby did is pee on me lor....he select the timing when i remove his diaper.

chiro

haha i was so scared of changing his diapers as he like to pee just when i was sliding the new diaper below his butt. Now i worry when he no poo when previously i begged him to poo when daddy is at home so tat daddy change diaper haha!
Ya lor...I know I also take fish oil. I bought one whole bottle but only take a few after that lazy liao....I guess the only things my baby did is pee on me lor....he select the timing when i remove his diaper.

norfen

hi mummies,

am curious.. this fenugreek thingy..issit the name of the medicine itself or issit the brand of the medicine? Ive read the thread on this, and it seems like its working effectively for some. My dd is 12 days old now. currently putting off breast feeding cos the last time i did, i got sore and cracked nipps. so now i just pump my milk out. But I can only get ard 1 oz. so little..
really interested to know abt this fenugreek. issit safe to take this early, or do I have to wait some more to see if my milk supply is stabilised?

Spiralng

hi mummies,

am curious.. this fenugreek thingy..issit the name of the medicine itself or issit the brand of the medicine? Ive read the thread on this, and it seems like its working effectively for some. My dd is 12 days old now. currently putting off breast feeding cos the last time i did, i got sore and cracked nipps. so now i just pump my milk out. But I can only get ard 1 oz. so little..
really interested to know abt this fenugreek. issit safe to take this early, or do I have to wait some more to see if my milk supply is stabilised?
This fenugreek is actually a kind of plant. The supplement that we mention here is also the medicine name. In the olden days, woman consume fenugreek tea to increase milk production. Nowadays, fenugreek is grind and placed into capsule.

As long as u r healthy, i guess u can consume immediately cos fenugreek will lower the blood pressure. otherwise, it's best to check with your gynae.

Your can use a nipple shield to prevent sore cracked nipple or air it after a feed and use your breast milk to apply on the nipple it works....:001_302:

Spiralng

haha i was so scared of changing his diapers as he like to pee just when i was sliding the new diaper below his butt. Now i worry when he no poo when previously i begged him to poo when daddy is at home so tat daddy change diaper haha!
I know the feeling, my husband kena many times ha ha ha and when it's my turn to change, my husband always watch me gleefully hoping i also kena. When nothing happen, he got the disappoint look.