Baby sleeping Positions

Celina

Which position do u put ur baby in wen he's sleeps?

For me, at time lying straight facing the ceiling or side ways putting pillow in btw his legs.

Mrs Xie

My dd sleeps in any positions... on her tummy, on her back, hugging her bolster n turns to the left or right.... all kinda positions.... :001_302:

Pink daisy

mine too...almost in any positions but why is his head still abit 'peyang' one side har...any 'therapy' to reshape it?

Mrs Xie

mine too...almost in any positions but why is his head still abit 'peyang' one side har...any 'therapy' to reshape it?
I went for therapy sessions during my dd's first 3 mths and the therapist will teach me few excercises for my dd to do at home and so far she's improving.... as some babies tend to tilt one side when they were in our wombs and therefore we need to rehabit them.... once their neck can hold, it will be too late to do anything tho....

Last edited:

Celina

I went for therapy sessions during my dd's first 3 mths and the therapist will teach me few excercises for my dd to do at home and so far she's improving.... as some babies tend to tilt one side when they were in our wombs and therefore we need to rehabit them.... once their neck can hold, it will be too late to do anything tho....
O.. my son's head is very strong now.. meaning no other ways to rehabit him? He sleeps on his back most of the time.

Mrs Xie

Im not so sure, cos I mainly giving my comment on PinK Daisy's case... Does your ds' head also tilt frequently? No right???

Celina

hmm.. okie. but he's used to slpin on his back. if i put him sideway im afraid, cuz he turn here n thr wen he slps.

Carol

On his tummy when he's in his playpen or my bed . Sideways in his sarong . He almost never sleeps on his back .

Mrs Xie

hmm.. okie. but he's used to slpin on his back. if i put him sideway im afraid, cuz he turn here n thr wen he slps.
Oh so there's no problem of his head and neck lah... heeh.... cos my dd only tilt her head one side while she sleep on her back with body straight... therefore I brought her to therapy. For your case, sleeping sideway is okie... so don't worry :tlaugh: