Dr Lubna Harharah

raoul

hi adlin & siti,
my recommendation is dr. Heng tung lan, at Parkway easy hospital. she's known as "the queen of maternity".
she soooooooo patient, relax & so caring like own mother. her clinic is just at the end of the corridor, same level as dr. lubna harharah.

shanney

hello, any reviews on Dr. Lubna?? i have a first appointment with her next friday, trying to get more reviews on her first..

Akeelah

hello, any reviews on Dr. Lubna?? i have a first appointment with her next friday, trying to get more reviews on her first..
Hi shanney,

I have an appointment with her this Friday. Any reviews, setbacks, positive notes? Thanks.

QLatefah

She delivered my baby. So far, everything is okay.. Just that, I find her charges (consultation+delivery) is really expensive. And the waiting time is really terrible.. I've always waited for at least 45mins for her, although I came in on time. Only twice, I get to see her early. And Not all scanning I get a printed copy.
But she's really pretty, listen to ur complains, and I think she's really young. But I won't say shes really experienced.

Last edited:

Akeelah

She delivered my baby. So far, everything is okay.. Just that, I find her charges (consultation+delivery) is really expensive. And the waiting time is really terrible.. I've always waited for at least 45mins for her, although I came in on time. Only twice, I get to see her early. And Not all scanning I get a printed copy.
But she's really pretty, listen to your complains, and I think she's really young. But I won't say shes really experienced.
Thank you QLatefah. And congrats on the newborn.
How much are we talking about? Can you advise the rates?
And did you deliver your baby by natural or c-sect?

QLatefah

Thank you QLatefah. And congrats on the newborn.
How much are we talking about? Can you advise the rates?
And did you deliver your baby by natural or c-sect?
Hi Akeelah, her charges for the basic scan & consultation is $150++ if I'm not wrong. And she charge me $2.5K ++ for delivery. Dr.Lubna, is very understanding.. She listens, and give her opinion on what works for you. For the first 4mnths I was with DR.ML YIP from Thomson Medical, and she's really experience and if you come on time, u don't have to wait at all. You can straight away go for your consultation. I would go back to ML YIP if I were to get pregnant again.

shanney

Hi Akeelah, her charges for the basic scan & consultation is $150++ if I'm not wrong. And she charge me $2.5K ++ for delivery. Dr.Lubna, is very understanding.. She listens, and give her opinion on what works for you. For the first 4mnths I was with DR.ML YIP from Thomson Medical, and she's really experience and if you come on time, u don't have to wait at all. You can straight away go for your consultation. I would go back to ML YIP if I were to get pregnant again.
How come The delivery charges are $2.5k++? I thought her delivery charges are $1.5k -2k only??

QLatefah

.[/QUOTE]
How come The delivery charges are $2.5k++? I thought her delivery charges are $1.5k -2k only??[/QUOTE]

I think after u add up GST? And it's normal delivery..

QLatefah

Hi Shanney.. Haha.. But I'll just double check again and get back to you. If im not wrong, it's 2.5K. Like I say, she's really expensive.

Akeelah

Thanks QLatefah. I think the charges are pretty much the same everywhere. Just to check, after deducting Medisave, how much cash did you fork out eventually for the delivery? Oh ya, how was it for you? If you don't mind sharing - normal delivery, assisted normal delivery or c-sect?

QLatefah

Thanks QLatefah. I think the charges are pretty much the same everywhere. Just to check, after deducting Medisave, how much cash did you fork out eventually for the delivery? Oh ya, how was it for you? If you don't mind sharing - normal delivery, assisted normal delivery or c-sect?
Hi Akeelah! I had a normal delivery.. Ermm.. If I'm not wrong, I fork out more than 3K cash.. I'll have to get back to u. I'm still looking for my Hospital bills!! Hahahahah.. When are u due dear?

Akeelah

Hi Akeelah! I had a normal delivery.. Ermm.. If I'm not wrong, I fork out more than 3K cash.. I'll have to get back to you. I'm still looking for my Hospital bills!! Hahahahah.. When are you due dear?
Nice, I'm ending my first trimester next week. Need to know roughly the breakdown so as to prepare, hehee.

little5

Hi Shanney.. Haha.. But I'll just double check again and get back to you. If im not wrong, it's 2.5K. Like I say, she's really expensive.
hi Qlatefah and akeelah.. im currently seing dr lubna also... yesterday the nurse said the delivery charge range for her is around 1,5-2k for normal delivery..if using vacuum/forcep around 2-2,5 k...

but, if u delivered on weekend,public holiday or after office hour, then there's gonna be a surcharge around $300 (if im not mistaken)

after delivered she will visit u and the charge will be $120/visit but if she have to visit u after hour, public holiday or weekend there will be another $40 surcharge...

if u decide to delivered not in parkway hosp then there will be surcharge $400 for delivery and +$40 for visit (160/visit)... if u want to make sure, u can check with the nurse there, they will provide u with this info...

for charge per visit maybe around $100-150 pervisit, but im taking the package fr 16 weeks to delivery (around 40 weeks).. $650 (for around 11 visit including scan, not include medication) but the package also doesnt include detail scan on your 20-24 weeks. u have to do the scan with dr lubna partner dr chee which will cost u around 350 (if im not mistaken)

hope this could help...

@Qlatefah : how was your delivery experience with her? is she encourgaed initial breasfeed after birth?

shanney

hi little5, the detailed scan at week 20 is ard $200 (if i remember correctly).

were you at the clinic yday?? i was there too! from 11+ till 2+

little5

hi little5, the detailed scan at week 20 is ard $200 (if i remember correctly).

were you at the clinic yday?? i was there too! from 11+ till 2+
hi Shanney.... yepp u're right detail scan is $200 + $90 doctor fee +gst .. my bill came up with $310.. :D

i was on the clinic on saturday.. how come youre so long in the clinic (11-2) is it because of the waiting time?

shanney

i waited till 12+ to see the doc.. had to be put on ctg to monitor for contractions thats why i was there so long..

sigh.

btw, if u signed a package w dr lubna, but was charged $90 to see dr chee during the week20 scan, u can tell the nurses at dr lubna clinic, they will arrange with dr chee's nurses to refund you. coz my hubby asked why he was charged $90, instead of $50 as indicated by the nurses at dr lubna's.