Trying for Year 2010 Baby

let me start the ball rolling since i can't find any post on this topic...

any mummy here trying to conceive a cub baby...

for me hubby & me tried out the last month..sadly to say that my AF visit me last week...:embarrassed:

cyndear

hi,

we are also trying. have been TTC for the past 6 months but no news yet. hopefull we can get the good news soon.

good luck to all.

angelwendy

doctor say even if u try for 1 year is still normal, so don't worry.. JIA YOU!!! hee.. Good Luck

haiz... my friend also told me saying that if after 1 year dun have then need to see doc liao...

my friend try one times then strike liao! so heng...:wong29:

hope after this cycle can strike...

good luck to everyone who is trying..

shiseru

You probably find all the mummies under "trying to conceive" and "Who gets pregnant after miscarraige" thread are trying for babies.

I lost my baby at 5 months recently, otherwise she will be born this year Xmas, a moo moo year baby. I pray god will give us a healthy baby the next round. I would love to have a baby born in the year of tiger, like me.

shespice

You probably find all the mummies under "trying to conceive" and "Who gets pregnant after miscarraige" thread are trying for babies.

I lost my baby at 5 months recently, otherwise she will be born this year Xmas, a moo moo year baby. I pray god will give us a healthy baby the next round. I would love to have a baby born in the year of tiger, like me.
Hi Shiseru, take it easy and enjoy your time as a couple with hubby and who knows you may get our surprise again soon ya? :). Wishing you and hubby all the best and keep well! May God grant you the desires of your heart and a healthy cheerful baby too! Huggsss >:D<>:D<

angelwendy

Don't worry.. And never give up trying... wish u all the best:001_302:

angelwendy

sigh... my friend also told me saying that if after 1 year dont have then need to see doc ...

my friend try one times then strike ! so lucky...:wong29:

hope after this cycle can strike...

good luck to everyone who is trying..

my dear winnie... Don't worry.. i also tht that i will never have a baby.. due to some problem... but went for a checkup @ KKH.. doctor say i gotta be on medicine to have BB... i was so upset... but before i started the medicine.. guess wat.. I GOT PREGNANT... so never give up hope.. or discourage.. sometime is because of stress.. because u wanted it so much.. so just let it be.. relax & enjoy the moment u had with ur hubby... but remember to count the date wor.. see when is the best time to STRIKE.. Good luck:Dancing_tongue:

cyndear

Dear All,

sianz.. my af come. sigh..

is becoming like a kind of routine.

really at a bit lost on what to do.

i wanted to try to "tiao" my body.

any chinese physician to recommend?

thanks

jal

my dear winnie... dont't worry.. i also tht that i will never have a baby.. due to some problem... but went for a checkup @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital.. doctor say i gotta be on medicine to have baby... i was so upset... but before i started the medicine.. guess what.. I GOT PREGNANT... so never give up hope.. or discourage.. sometime is because of stress.. because you wanted it so much.. so just let it be.. relax & enjoy the moment you had with your hubby... but remember to count the date .. see when is the best time to STRIKE.. Good luck:Dancing_tongue:
Oh really? It is good to hear that!

Recently my hubby & I were waiting for the lift at our block. When the lift doors opened, guess what? There were 2 couples inside & they were all holding their bundle of joy... Except me & my hubby... We had nothing to carry... Except plastic bags containing our groceries & I was like:wong7:

shiseru

Recently my hubby & I were waiting for the lift at our block. When the lift doors opened, guess what? There were 2 couples inside & they were all holding their bundle of joy... Except me & my hubby... We had nothing to carry... Except plastic bags containing our groceries & I was like:wong7:
ああ。。かわいそう。 実は 私も。。。 T___T

しかし、あきらめないで、一緒にがんばろう!!

angelwendy

I used to feel the same way.. & feel sorry for my hubby also.. cause he love kids so much... but things always happen when u least expect.. so just relax & do it with LOVE.. haha.. or u can try going to doctor for a checkup.. but don't 100% believe.. u have to have faith & believe that it will happen... DONT GIVE UP.. just give it somen time..:Dancing_wub:

jal

I used to feel the same way.. & feel sorry for my hubby also.. cause he love kids so much... but things always happen when you least expect.. so just relax & do it with LOVE.. haha.. or you can try going to doctor for a checkup.. but dont't 100% believe.. you have to have faith & believe that it will happen... DONT GIVE UP.. just give it somen time..:Dancing_wub:
In your previous post, you wrote that you or your hubby had some problems. May I know what problems were they???

cyndear

Wats AF?? did you go for checkup?
ops. did i use the wrong words. Af is period right?

tomorrow going for an appt at KK.

but how do we ask the doc?

tell him we tried for 6 months but no result? i worried he will say we too anxious. i also had an M/C this year Jan.

angelwendy

ops. did i use the wrong words. Af is period right?

tomorrow going for an appt at KK.

but how do we ask the doc?

tell him we tried for 6 months but no result? i worried he will say we too anxious. i also had an M/C this year Jan.

Actually wat my doctor tell me is that normal couple can tried up to 1 year.. even if 1 year is still consider normal.. so u onli 6 mths still got a few month 1 year .. i know is disappointing.. i don't think is the M/C that affect u from having a BB.. maybe u are just Stress? i go to my doctor & tell him that i'm worried i have problem having a BB.. so he will do some Blood test.. but to me is that if u go to him now for trying onli 6 mths.. will waste ur money doing all these test.. cause my first test cost abt 300 plus.. but of course if u feel that u wanna go to make sure everything is ok.. is ok also.. hee is just an advice from me:001_302:

cyndear

actually we are married for 6 years.

only decided to have a baby last year dec.

first try strike but baby not fated to be with us.

so now having tried for 6 months seems a bit disappointed for us.

we went for a seminar last sat from parkway health then the speaker started talking about Polycystic ovaries and all these. made us a bit worried.