Want to beautify and redecorate your home in fast and clever ways? If you’re a fan of IKEA, no need to worry that the IKEA piece you buy won’t match the theme you are aspiring for. Here are 10 easy and definitely awesome ways to transform your IKEA stuff:
1. Jazz up your Lack table with these brass corners:
2. Paint a Norden sideboard to look dip-dyed.
3. Gold spray paint comes to the rescue again if you own the Bygel utility cart.
4. Use a vintage belt to hang the Bondis wall clock.
5. These storage boxes look like you paid 10 times as much for them at Kate Spade.
6. Swap out the legs of any Ikea sofa
7. Replace cheap plastic casters with nice brass ones.
8. Paint and add a decorative drawer pull to the Rast nightstand.
9. Turn a Hemnes dresser into a campaign dresser.
10. Turn the Nornäs side table into an elegant bar cart.
This article is originally published on Buzzfeed.com