EDD in Oct'09

Porukadotzu

hi all... i tink i will have to join you all! :tlaugh::tlaugh:

my edd on the 25th Oct 2009!

wish you all a good pregnancy!

Queenbabe

Congrats to all Oct 2009 Mummies :)
I will be here to cheer for u all ..
My DS also Oct baby but in 2008 .. Actually my EDD shld b 8th Oct but he arrived 1week earlier on the children's day ..

karoru

we haven decided on the hospital yet... mostly likely kk... since our checkup started there... but heard that kk is not good... most recommended ones are tmc and mount alvina..

blue_pierre

Alpha Male
Hello, my EDD is 19-Oct. First baby so, too many things to worry...

I opt for SJMC, and have started my checkup there since..

hueychye79

Hello, my EDD is 19-Oct. First baby so, too many things to worry...

I opt for SJMC, and have started my checkup there since..
Blue_pierre, I am having my first child also..

Too many thing to worried, did you do the down symdrom test?

Next visit I need to do the test, a bit worry.. >_<

Hope everything ok. If not I will remove it...

kshy

Hi all,

If everything goes on smoothly during my pregnancy, i will be delivering my baby at Mt A.

I need to do the test too as am not young now.. very worry too....:shyxxx:

rainypink

mine is 1st Oct 2009!! :Dancing_tongue:

but i heard not accurate one lah. depends on our baby mood. when they happy to come out, then they come out.
if they like it , they can stay longer, if not they come out early..

JeannieKhor

Jeannie Confinement Lady

Hi Everybody,

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang & Ipoh. From 2009 onwards I am willing to work in Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of April, May, June & Aug. I have 2 partners working along with me.

If interested please contact me to book for end of Sept'09 onwards.

My H/P : +6012 517 9748
Email : jeannie.khor@yahoo.com