Hormones

newbie2009

Any1 has this problem that you cannot conceive bcoz of lack of hormones. It seems there is this case where the female is ovulating, but the sperm cannot latch itself to the egg bcoz of the hormones. Is it true?

duhduh

Any1 has this problem that you cannot conceive bcoz of lack of hormones. It seems there is this case where the female is ovulating, but the sperm cannot latch itself to the egg bcoz of the hormones. Is it true?
not sure..i'm still waiting for test results on my hormones level.=)

hi duhduh, can i ask is your hormones test done through a GP or you approach a gynae to conduct? I suppose it's a blood test right?

duhduh

hi duhduh, can i ask is your hormones test done through a GP or you approach a gynae to conduct? I suppose it's a blood test right?
hi hi, i seeing a gynae to check...still waiting for results. Will only see the gynae on 1 April. yar, its blood test.

Thks thks, duhduh. is there any medicine from your gynae to assist your ovulation before you go for your blood test? Hope you dont mind me asking. cos i was given the medicine and supposed to go back D16 after my menses. but that was like 3 mths ago. hehee so i didnt go back to my gynae lor.

duhduh

Thks thks, duhduh. is there any medicine from your gynae to assist your ovulation before you go for your blood test? Hope you dont mind me asking. cos i was given the medicine and supposed to go back D16 after my menses. but that was like 3 mths ago. hehee so i didnt go back to my gynae lor.
hi, no medicine given leh, coz this is just my initial screening. Think gynae just want to check what is wrong...why my mense so irregular, etc.

jaslcare

I was referring to the female hormones.

Can recommend you a chinese doc, very popular! But got to call very early in the am to book appt cos always long queue unless u r lucky...

I was married for a yr with no news and someone recommended mi. She's very expert, just by touchi yr wrist, she knows yr probs afterwhich she'll want u to see western doc to confirm everything. I tried for 1 time n got my son who's now 3yrs plus. Afterwhich, i still went back to take tonics from her n stop seeing her after 3months cos that's when the bb is stable. After birth, i also went to see her to confirm i'm back to normal..

One thing i'll like to share is that think most pregnant mummies, the unlucky ones got miscarriage, partly is due to hormones..this is wat i learn...n not all gynae have knowledge about this..

What happens to me was this chinese doc saw my test kit which shows one lighter line, she told mi it's hormones not strong enough n that'll cause miscarriage..cos for the first 3months, they'r not able to produce their own so bb inside rely on our hormones..That's when i went to see the western doc she recommended, i tried taki medication n blood test but shows no improvement, ended up i got to go twice a wk to have the hormone injections till 3months. In btw, i got sudden flow of blood with one big blood clot, lucky bb inside is ok..

So i learned n i went back to take hormone test even when i'm pregnant with no 2 n now as well till 3 months then i change gynae..The chinese doc also will recommend gynae, she recommend one in sun plaza, v cheap...thanks goodness..cos i'm not worki.it really helps mi to save alot.

If u r keen, let mi know...pass u the details..

marilynn

Can recommend you a chinese doc, very popular! But got to call very early in the am to book appt cos always long queue unless u r lucky...

I was married for a yr with no news and someone recommended mi. She's very expert, just by touchi yr wrist, she knows yr probs afterwhich she'll want u to see western doc to confirm everything. I tried for 1 time n got my son who's now 3yrs plus. Afterwhich, i still went back to take tonics from her n stop seeing her after 3months cos that's when the bb is stable. After birth, i also went to see her to confirm i'm back to normal..

One thing i'll like to share is that think most pregnant mummies, the unlucky ones got miscarriage, partly is due to hormones..this is wat i learn...n not all gynae have knowledge about this..

What happens to me was this chinese doc saw my test kit which shows one lighter line, she told mi it's hormones not strong enough n that'll cause miscarriage..cos for the first 3months, they'r not able to produce their own so bb inside rely on our hormones..That's when i went to see the western doc she recommended, i tried taki medication n blood test but shows no improvement, ended up i got to go twice a wk to have the hormone injections till 3months. In btw, i got sudden flow of blood with one big blood clot, lucky bb inside is ok..

So i learned n i went back to take hormone test even when i'm pregnant with no 2 n now as well till 3 months then i change gynae..The chinese doc also will recommend gynae, she recommend one in sun plaza, v cheap...thanks goodness..cos i'm not worki.it really helps mi to save alot.

Hi there....I'm really keen to see her just. Can you pass me the details?

lawla12

wad's the damage like ????????????

jaslcare

wad's the damage like ????????????

wat damage u mean? Hormones? If our hormones is not enough to supply the fetus for that first 3 months, will hv miscarriage easily..tat's y there r some ppl who got to stayi in hospital bedded so to ensure that she is well monitor..The one that this chinese doc recommend one is cheaper but got to go n checkup often...hope i ans yr question..

duhduh

wat damage u mean? Hormones? If our hormones is not enough to supply the fetus for that first 3 months, will hv miscarriage easily..tat's y there r some ppl who got to stayi in hospital bedded so to ensure that she is well monitor..The one that this chinese doc recommend one is cheaper but got to go n checkup often...hope i ans yr question..
the 'damage' refers to how much it costs..haha

duhduh

Ha ha...so sorry, catch 'no balls' earlier...oh, it's ard $60+ together for 2wks medication...
oh cool...where's the TCM u seeing?
heh, today later going to take my report on my hormones level. Hope everything is well...otherwise may consider TCM

jaslcare

oh cool...where's the TCM u seeing?
heh, today later going to take my report on my hormones level. Hope everything is well...otherwise may consider TCM

So r u pregnant?
The TCM is located at jurong...near jurong east mrt.
Yes..hope all is well for u...

jaslcare

nope..not pregnant.....haiz. Went to see gynae coz irregular mense.then found out i got imbalance FSH/LH levels.

U want to try the TCM? She's good in both mandarin n english..she's modern, knows how to see those western report...she will refer docs that charge cheaper to do the necessary test as well....

duhduh

U want to try the TCM? She's good in both mandarin n english..she's modern, knows how to see those western report...she will refer docs that charge cheaper to do the necessary test as well....
Can share the name of the TCM you went?How much will it costs?

I'm thinking of going to TCM at Clementi

jaslcare

YING CHUAN CHINESE MEDICAL HALL. Very popular....charges ard $60+ with medication...will also tell u how to test yr ovaluation....etc..