Exercise to slim down

Yuki Miaka

i am Amore member... it's a nice fitness centre only for woman.

usually i go there got gym.. before pregnant, i used to go there at least 4 times a week.

Yuki Miaka

Can advise me on the fee? Heard they have diff package, so wats the diff between the package?

i took one year memebership : $1350 / year.. ( but i am not sure how much it gona charge now, because i signed the package last year june. )

You can choose 6 months package or one year.... of course 6 months one wil be more expensive

for my package: i can attend gym....and alot of classes like: yoga, kick boxing, pilates, aerobic exercise and belly dancing...etc.. actually got quite a lot of classess can attend.. can ask for the weekly schedule from them... some classes very popular so if this week you wan to attend.. u got to call & book at least 3 days before...

all these classess are free of charge.

If that say you are a member liao and u get pregnant... you just have to produce a letter from doctor stating u r pregnant... they will postpone your memebership until you give birth
After birth , within 3 months just show them ur bb's birth cert will be able to continue.

if u have a frn who is amore member.. ask her to recommend u in... then your friend can get one month extension of her membership and can ask for more free gifts...

becksieee

i hrd frm my consultant exercise must be done rigorously if to slim dwn. hv no time for that though. occasionally go for some cardio workout. i am looking into pilates. any one got any suggestions on hw to tone up?

Yuki Miaka

i hrd frm my consultant exercise must be done rigorously if to slim dwn. hv no time for that though. occasionally go for some cardio workout. i am looking into pilates. any one got any suggestions on hw to tone up?

first of all you can start with normal cardio workout... at the beginning , we will lose certain weight due to routine exercise.. until a point... the weight will maintain... so once you observe that with the same effort and time you put in but u didnt lose weight any further then you have to change your workout again...

you may not need to extend your workout time... but increase the speed or the level. eg: run or cycling very very fast.... for 2-5 minutes then turn in to slower speed to rest.... regain your breathe so that you dun overwork:)... then turn it to fast mode again... this will further help u to increase your metabolic rate and then start losing weight further again.

hope this will help a bit. :)

becksieee

first of all you can start with normal cardio workout... at the beginning , we will lose certain weight due to routine exercise.. until a point... the weight will maintain... so once you observe that with the same effort and time you put in but u didnt lose weight any further then you have to change your workout again...

you may not need to extend your workout time... but increase the speed or the level. eg: run or cycling very very fast.... for 2-5 minutes then turn in to slower speed to rest.... regain your breathe so that you dun overwork:)... then turn it to fast mode again... this will further help u to increase your metabolic rate and then start losing weight further again.

hope this will help a bit. :)
icic.. thanks thanks :D actually i just want to tone up.. i did manage to lose alot but i hope wld be better by toning up.. will cardio help? what about gyming.. i not much time though, unless i bring my kid and work to gym haha. sigh. any way that i can exercise at home anot? :eek: or maybe i go sign up for some types of classess... yoga.. pilates.. so many.. how about kickboxing? anybody got any experiences to share on toning up???

EnFlor

have been doing consistent jogging for the past 2 mths. Include HIIT, on some days of my jogging. It's sometin similar to what Yuki said, fast speed then slow speed.

Also some abs crunch which i view them frm Utube and follow. Various squats to tone up pelvic area. And trying to maintain a healthy diet too.

So far ok, seeing some results. That's already motivating me to push further. I am my own trainer lah. No time to go gym and now recession $$$ must put to better usage. Now, if i miss my routine exercise workout, i'll get so listless.

snowbear

Any1 is a member of any fitness ctr?
Fitness First, Amore, Califonia Fitness etc....
Member of Amore since 2003! I signed up for the once a week pkg coz no time to go more often most of the time. Now that i'm a SAHM, i find it harder to make time to go compared to when i was working leh...

26JMC

i am also a member with AMore.. but find their class are boring. seem like fitness first class are pretty interesting... anyone with them? hows is it and the fee? i heard its like 150/mth..thats very expensive..can anyone tell me more? :)

becksieee

Any1 can advise what are the package like?
which package? i went for an acupuncture program to reduce the fats first, now going for yoga program. will be signing up tomorrow :)

other than that i do some simple workouts as home taught by consultant, not much time do the rest.. once my baby girl grow up maybe can bring whole family go cycling and swimming together :) now v hard.

LayPeng

which package? i went for an acupuncture program to reduce the fats first, now going for yoga program. will be signing up tomorrow :)

other than that i do some simple workouts as home taught by consultant, not much time do the rest.. once my baby girl grow up maybe can bring whole family go cycling and swimming together :) now very hard.
Hi becksieee,

nice to see u here too. i also plan to join yoga after my acupuncture program end. just weigh myself and saw 14kg weight loss. i guess it is not bad that i can lose that much although im not disciplne enough.

been be discipline to go back for treatment every week and i have 4 more kg to go. yeah, consultant did taught me on some simple exercise too but i got no time to do it.

my baby girl getting naughty really cannot take it. lol

want to find slimming buddy to motivate and sharing. can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com it is better to lose weight together than alone.

shiseru

I used to take panbesy but it's like yoyo effect, once you stop, you will put on weight again. After that, I decided to take up aerobic at community centre, twice per week for 2 months, pay around S$150.

Took me almost 2 years to go down 10kg, of coz not easy, gotta watch your diet. Time taken to slim down is longer but the results great and permanent, coz fats hardly gain back :D

becksieee

I used to take panbesy but it's like yoyo effect, once you stop, you will put on weight again. After that, I decided to take up aerobic at community centre, twice per week for 2 months, pay around S$150.

Took me almost 2 years to go down 10kg, of coz not easy, gotta watch your diet. Time taken to slim down is longer but the results great and permanent, coz fats hardly gain back :D
i tried panbesy also, same thing :( lesson learnt, dont anyhow try.

congrats on your weight loss. 10kg is quite a feat, not easy to lose.

i lost about 12kg fats (13kg now) through acup, dieting, detoxification, exercising and it sure was hard wrk :eek: persevere girls.

shiseru

i tried panbesy also, same thing :( lesson learnt, dont anyhow try.

congrats on your weight loss. 10kg is quite a feat, not easy to lose.

i lost about 12kg fats (13kg now) through acup, dieting, detoxification, exercising and it sure was hard wrk :eek: persevere girls.
What to do hehe women mahz :p

Nevermind, this is slimming down in a healthy way, worth it lorz :D