Potluck gathering @ MAe's home..

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Sori i accidentally brought back a Thomas & Train Blue colour water bottle, coz my ds is using same water bottle.

May i Know whose bottle is it???
Will return to u, pai say :001_302:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hi Mae, thanks for your time & efforts in organising this gathering :wong19:

mae

Jazz,

the bottle is owned by jessie...hehehe

You are welcome dear, hope you enjoyed the gathering...so nice to see new faces.

FYI for all...I already PMed Edylie the Winners of the Lucky draw...
Please Post your Pictures in another thread. Thanks!

Cheers,
Mae

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Wau DZ !! Paisey, gv u pair of shoes & i took back ur bottle in return !!
So sori, how to return u har?
U stay kallang bahru ar?

Siao liao :wong13: long pia liao ....

BunnyKiss

Too bad, unable to make it last minute. S* BSA didn't check my report, and last minute called back to work...:nah:

Sorry Mae..next time...

Agnes Josephine

Wau DZ !! Paisey, gv u pair of shoes & i took back ur bottle in return !!
So sori, how to return u har?
U stay kallang bahru ar?

Siao liao :wong13: long pia liao ....

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

why take people's bottle? don't think sama sama one means your one wor... *bleah* :tlaugh:

mae

Dear all,

you are all welcome...thank you also for without you the gathering will not be a success...will organise another gathering soon...but not in my house anymore...hehehehe

mae

Oh i forgot to ask lastnight...who left/forgot items on my fridge...the canned longgan and pineapples? I cannot remember who?....

`julee

THANX MAE FOR HAVING US. :D sori though we were the late ones. LOLX.. had fun, all the mummies are frenly. and hope to meet with u all again!

JenLee98

:Dancing_tongue:Thks Mae for so generously opening up your house and putting in the effort to wrap the pressies and little gifts. Hope to see you soon !:Dancing_wub:

JenLee98

Nice meeting all the mummies and thank you all for your yummy food ! Hope to meet you all real soon again !