EDD in Oct'09

lonerjas

tea caffine is 6x higher then coffee??? :err:

I still thought coffee is highest and sometimes i still switch to tea..haha..

Yes, coffee will cause headache and it often trigger my migriane before im preg but lucky i didnt suffer from migriane after im preg. (touchwood 1st !)
LOL dunno since when i found out coffee make me headache de last time i still got drink coffee bean or starbucks now i totally NO no. Cos i hate the headache feeling

hueychye79

OK normal rates. Miine about same just that my antenatal pkg is $650 and normal delivery is $900.

$500 pay at clinic and bal $400 pay in hospital to deduct medisave.
I deliver at Mt. A :

Yr04 > 4bedded ( but they renovating so free upgrade me to 2 bedded ) when discharge i pay almost $1k cash after medisave

Yr08 > 2bedded when discharge i pay $1.5k cash after medisave

Yr09 > dont know yet shld be same as Yr08
The hospital I choose is Thomson Medical Center, actullay hubby I am are a bit worry about the hospital bill. :embarrassed:

So, both delivery you also choose to natural birth w/o epi?

Last edited:

sharonyi66

That is another reason I didn't choose KK to deliver.

Hubby and I both are PR's, so if I choose KK also need to paid the price as private patient and the waiting time heard is a bit long.

Since the price is the same with private clinic, so I choose to Thomson Medical Center (another reason is I prefer Female Gynae) :001_302:
The Private Suite waiting time is actually so much shorter then those normal clinics in KK coz it's actually a Primer service for busy working mummies.

My gynae is a female doc too coz i alsp feel more comfortable with female gynae :shyxxx:

lonerjas

The Private Suite waiting time is actually so much shorter then those normal clinics in KK coz it's actually a Primer service for busy working mummies.

My gynae is a female doc too coz i alsp feel more comfortable with female gynae :shyxxx:
i prefer male gynae eh.. LOL

I phobia KK leh even if is senior gyane
cos of my fren got 1 time miscarriage and 1 time still born with KK hosp

hueychye79

Wah! You stay at Tampines ah! Very far from KK.

I don't have car, so I choose TMC! At least is nearby the MRT. :001_302:

hueychye79

i prefer male gynae eh.. LOL

I phobia KK even if is senior gyane
cos of my friend got 1 time miscarriage and 1 time still born with KK hospital
Heard that actually male gynae is more patients and good. :tlaugh:

But I 'pai seh' leh... :shyxxx:

lonerjas

Wah! You stay at Tampines ! Very far from KK.

I dont't have car, so I choose Thomson Medical Center! At least is nearby the MRT. :001_302:
lol doesnt matter de la when u wan deliver oso cant take train go hosp ma LOL. TMC still have to take bus after train station rite.

Thou i delivery Mt A my clinic visit is at my gynae private clinic at woodlands MRT can reach there liaoz. When i wanna deliver just take cab or ask in law drive me there

Hmm now i need prepare go clinic collect MC le cos i 1/2 day work today

sharonyi66

Wah! You stay at Tampines ! Very far from KK.

I dont't have car, so I choose Thomson Medical Center! At least is nearby the MRT. :001_302:
I got bus from tamp to kk but of coz im those lazy type to travel by bus with my tummy coz i hate to see people 'sleeping' in bus and mrt!! So i'd rather take taxi.... :embarrassed:

hueychye79

lol doesnt matter when you want deliver also cant take train go hospital LOL. Thomson Medical Center still have to take bus after train station rite.

Thou i delivery Mt A my clinic visit is at my gynae private clinic at woodlands MRT can reach there liaoz. When i wanna deliver just take cab or ask in law drive me there

Hmm now i need prepare go clinic collect MC cos i 1/2 day work today
Your gynae give you MC without visit him? :err:

hueychye79

I got bus from tamp to kk but of coz im those lazy type to travel by bus with my tummy coz i hate to see people 'sleeping' in bus and mrt!! So i'd rather take taxi.... :embarrassed:
Those 'slepping' people never think about in future they also hope somebody can offer the seat to them or their wife. :nah:

karoru

lol... actually, i have the same tots with the mummies here... i also heard that 9 out of 10 male gynea are more patient and gentle but i also shy shy...and have a female gynea instead... infact, i was assigned to her since day 1 so just stick to her lor since she also not bad... DH also more comfortable with me having a female gynea...

lonerjas

heehee i very kpo go see ur blog.. So sorry abt ur fren.. BTW u from hai sing ah..

is sad to see our fren leave us at tis young age ya

Stan

Heard that actually male gynae is more patients and good. :tlaugh:

But I 'pai seh' ... :shyxxx:
Besides shy, i think female gynae are better cos if they have given birth before, they will understand exactly what we are going through...
Male gynae will never be able to tell us they know what we are going through! :001_302: