EDD in Oct'09

Stan

yeah, how times flies... lol... yes, baby have been very active recently, moving in day and night time..., keep me awake sometimes but i m enjoying it... having very bad backache recently... sigh... always looking forward to my daily short massage from my hubby... also keep thinking about the exact delivery day recently... getting excited...
I stick the Salonpas after hubby help me with back rub and before i sleep when it is bad.. helps to relieve the pain quite a bit...maybe can try....

Harmy

Elo Harmy!

Yep our edds 1 day apart only! Me feeling loads of backache, especially at the end of the day. what about you?
Awwww @ the backaches, you should be resting more now, aw come back home and have a nice warm shower to relax your muscles abit.

So far i've been pretty good thankgod, no major complaints, i get backaches now and then always in one spot which is at the top of my back near my shoulder but its not too bad.

I still haven;t done any shopping hoping to get it started soon when i start my maternity leave!!

Im not looking forward to labour, kinda nervous about the whole thing.

karoru

i m nervous about labour but still looking forward to it... i was kinds of upset yesterday till i really want to quickly give birth... lol...

hakisumi

i m nervous about labour but still looking forward to it... i was kinds of upset yesterday till i really want to quickly give birth... lol...

hahaha.. me too.. at times.. i really feel like quickly holding this little one in my arms.. so looking forward to it... :wong19:

karoru

yeah, we can't wait to see him... but just feel very heavy recently... plus my legs are super duper bloated with water... i mean water retention, thus makes my legs more tired... going everywhere and doing everything is so inconvenient... plus my appettite also a bit not right... i m only 32 weeks and so heavy oready, can't imagine me full term... lol

hakisumi

do some slight massage to ur legs pa.. i also think i cant really see the real bones of my knee cap due to water rentention..my doc also ask me to walk in swimming pools.. is good execrise.. but i think lie down more impt..LOL

lonerjas

i rather water retention or back pain then gastric pain... My pain kind of attack me 1 to 2 times a week. And if unlucky the pain can last 5 to 6 hr or more.. Pain till can sleep. Lie down even more pain.. Admited hosp once but they say nothing they can do.. Even the med they prescribe cant help or ease my pain.

-jOanna

That day I went for appointment.. 34weeks 2 days old baby 2.4kg already.. and gynae said baby big.. :( duno how...

hakisumi

That day I went for appointment.. 34weeks 2 days old baby 2.4kg already.. and gynae said baby big.. :( dont know how...
should be happy.. most impt baby is healthy.. baby is growing...getting ready to greet you~!!! :Dancing_tongue:tat dae my gynae say i put on so much weight but baby only 1.8kg...i den worry about my after birth..my figure... hahaha

hakisumi

ME! ME! super excited...me is a 1st time mum, very scare forget this or miss out that, i bet every other Oct mummies also very excited too..hehehe..

I also draft out the list of :
1) things I bought or prepared for my new born, (so i wont impulsive buy unneccessery stuffs when I go out, tend to go sway myself to the baby sections instead of ladies)

2) things I need to buy & havent buy,

3) things to pack in the bag ( I havent start packing though)

Cant sleep well at night, take quite sometime to reach dreamland...back and shoulders very stiff..sometimes walk i feel like a little penguin..hahaha...

Gamate Mummies~~!!!

sharonyi66

Half excited and half worried coz yesterday went for 35weeks check up and im already 1cm dilated!

Hospial bag packed already, just to think is there anymore last minute things need to buy!

lonerjas

like edd COMING soon i getting very lazy.. i from last thur till today nv go office le.. Kind of on MC... sick..

I lost appetite oso.. Any1 got tis prob?? Super hungry yet don feel like eating... Even i made food ate half and dump the rest but still hungry... Already in final trimester not suppose to be like tis de..

Tis is my worst pregnancy man

lonerjas

Half excited and half worried coz yesterday went for 35weeks check up and im already 1cm dilated!

Hospial bag packed already, just to think is there anymore last minute things need to buy!
35wk 1 cm diltae leh.. aiyo i very gan chiong hearing tis..

Cos is my 3rd.. imagine 35wk 1 cm... i 37wk like dat will labour le. which is a big NONO cos i organise my princess bday on 10 oct le.. if i so early labour my planning gone for my princess 1st bday...

-jOanna

u got the same edd as me ! my check up this thursday.. last checkup was juz passed 34weeks gynae say haven dilate.. scarred.. u muz be prepared!

btw gynae say my amniotic fluid a lot during scan.. means wad.. ._.? wont due so fast? :(

Porukadotzu

Hi all!

yes, our due almost up!

I feel happy and excited welcoming the new baby in the house!

like most of you, I feel heavier and heavier...back aching at night time, out of breath when laying down, and alot of time to the toilet... thou it's my 2nd baby around, but I feel more tired than ever..haha...perhaps coz i need to care for my 1st baby too, now she's more active so i'm kinda out of energy =( hehe

but still, feel happy to welcoming the new baby!

I've packed the hospital bag already, and last sunday just went shopping for disposable undies and add few baby stuff not much thou coz my 2nd one still can use her big sis's stuff..hehe

so I already get 1 new set of newborn pajamas for her to wear from hospital... but just need to buy her a new receiving blanket. Might get it within this week or so...

anyone can remind me wat else to bring to hospital? haha..
so far I hv packed :

- 1pc dress to wear on going back fr hospital
- few pack of disposable undies enough for 3 days
- extra pads just incase
- 3 pc pajama w/ front button opening
- a jacket which surely needed
- pair of socks to wear at delivery room and after (thank God I wear socks on my 1st delivery! so I won't forget this)
- small towel
- ointment
- cottons for dabbing the alcohol ( frm experience, hospital only gv 1 pack free hehhe...rest they would charge)
- newborn set pajama
- receiving blanket (not yet buy)

anything else??

Porukadotzu

hahaha.. me too.. at times.. i really feel like quickly holding this little one in my arms.. so looking forward to it... :wong19:
ladies, you better cherish the time before baby born haha..
coz these are the last weeks b4 sleepless nights when your newborn arrive.. heheheh

karoru

hee... that is what my colleague told me, too... beta sleep while i still can... after baby born, hardly able to sleep... btw, how often are all your checkup now? once a week? one every two weeks? or still once a mth? yes, i am also very excitied coz first time mummy... my hubby also very excitied... we cannot wait to receive our baby into this beautiful world... hee