Anime Lovers

LoVeS

Any anime lovers ard? Wat animes do u watch?

For me i watch naruto, bleach, fruit basket, FMA, FMP, prince of tennis, Mai hime/otome n etc etc.:tlaugh:

`julee

naruto and bleach fan here.. but more because dh is watching on the net.. but i prefer naruto... hehe..

LoVeS

naruto and bleach fan here.. but more because dh is watching on the net.. but i prefer naruto... hehe..
same i prefer naruto more~ Bleach is getting more n more boring while naruto is getting more n more xciting. Saw the latest epi? Sakura so cool sia not like last time simply so useless.

`julee

same i prefer naruto more~ Bleach is getting more n more boring while naruto is getting more n more xciting. Saw the latest epi? Sakura so cool sia not like last time simply so useless.
ya lor!! last time dono wat power she hav, now i am quite happy that she is tougher.. my fav character in naruto is tsunade.. omg, big breast & strong.. :D and that perverted teacher who teaches naruto... er the one with the frog.. i don like tenten though her power like so lame... LOL.
now waiting for the episode is like hell sia....

LoVeS

ya lor!! last time dono wat power she hav, now i am quite happy that she is tougher.. my fav character in naruto is tsunade.. omg, big breast & strong.. :D and that perverted teacher who teaches naruto... er the one with the frog.. i don like tenten though her power like so lame... LOL.
now waiting for the episode is like hell sia....
ya tenten power so common lor i tink as long as ninja they knw how to use weapons. I like naruto coz he is always so determine n never give up attitude BUT he is too reckless. I like hinata aso

Ting

i watched inuyasha, bleach, naruto b4.. the mai hime n the school rumble sumtyms watch on tv la.. not bad.. i LOVE la pi xiao xin la....SO BLARDY CUTE! but i hope kaipin wun be like him la. or i will faint.

`julee

ya tenten power so common lor i tink as long as ninja they knw how to use weapons. I like naruto coz he is always so determine n never give up attitude BUT he is too reckless. I like hinata aso
but bcoz of naruto laa.. he sooo cute and funny... he & kakashi-sensei.. thousand years of pain.. LOLX.. hinata is cute too.. but if she get stronger better.. coz she is so weak.. and the way she go, "naruto-kun..."

LoVeS

but bcoz of naruto laa.. he sooo cute and funny... he & kakashi-sensei.. thousand years of pain.. LOLX.. hinata is cute too.. but if she get stronger better.. coz she is so weak.. and the way she go, "naruto-kun..."
she bcome stronger bcoz of naruto~ Although naruto can b pretty lame character BUT he show a gd attitude of never give up n willing to keep trying despite ppl look down on him last time. He willing to show ppl he can do it which is a gd attitude while IN REAL LIFE nt much ppl can do it.

`julee

i watch naruto and play its game wen preggie, until mom say, "later ur dd look like naruto...." hahaha..

i oso like garra. the strong silent type. so sad he die!!!

LoVeS

i watch naruto and play its game wen preggie, until mom say, "later ur dd look like naruto...." hahaha..

i oso like garra. the strong silent type. so sad he die!!!

i read manga gaara nv die, the sand grandma save him but she died for him.