How Do You Clean Your Child's Nose?

Vone

Hi Mummies,

my 2 weeks old ds seems to be having blocked nose and having some problem breathing should i bring him to the pd? i saw some mucus stuck in his nostril. How do i clean it?

LoVeS

I buy pigeon nose cleaner to suck his "pi sai" out. Block nose i tink ur ds need nose drop.

Vone

I buy pigeon nose cleaner to suck his "pi sai" out. Block nose i tink ur ds need nose drop.
ya lor got this pi si i saw stuck ! >_< but dont dare touch it. Wanted to bring him to pd tml but close. He drink milk like very xing ku will want to vomit

Vone

he nose block might b bcoz of his pi sai la~ If cause by pi sai no need see PD~

I dont think so :( The other day my sil sick still came to carry my bb ! Was so angry. sighs sometimes ppl are jus so... bue zhi dong though she insist she's wearing a gas mask =( the next day ds have abit of running nose alrdy then turn to blocked nose till now *cranky like mad*:(

LoVeS

Loves then how u manage to solve the nose block? :) By using the pump only? i dont dare touch his nose >_<
actually pump doesnt help much BUT bb running nose or flu or block nose will reover soon one even w/o medication

spoonie

use a wet cotton bud to remove the nose wax that u can see.

last time when cherise had blocked nose i took her to pd and she gave her saline to drop on her nose... but it doesnt work. :( then my mum tell me to brush clean my mouth and suck from her nose directly! so scary

give jaylen bm and keep him covered dont let him catch cold.... the mucus will clear up itself in a few days and he will swallow them hehhehee

LoVeS

use a wet cotton bud to remove the nose wax that u can see.

last time when cherise had blocked nose i took her to pd and she gave her saline to drop on her nose... but it doesnt work. :( then my mum tell me to brush clean my mouth and suck from her nose directly! so scary

give jaylen bm and keep him covered dont let him catch cold.... the mucus will clear up itself in a few days and he will swallow them hehhehee
ya will clear itself in a few days but for my ds case it lasted for almost 2wks :tlaugh:

Carol

I heard that using the pigeon thing to suck will cause sensitive nose in future . Dun know how true is that . But when I was young , my mum always use that if I have blocked nose , and now my nose is real sensitive .

CynCyn

Use the end of a tissue paper and dig it out or a cotton bud . Kiddy palace sells those small thin cotton buds gently dig it out .

xiaodaisy

if normal blocked nose den either use cotton wool or nose cleaner.. but i oni use cotton wool b4 cos e nose cleaner i once bought but donno how to use haha.. seem cant suck leh haha lolxx.. if really serious see doctor loh.. but lesser den 3mths de baby oso no medicine eat wan leh..

LoVeS

Use the end of a tissue paper and dig it out or a cotton bud . Kiddy palace sells those small thin cotton buds gently dig it out .
bought those b4 i mean those VERY mini cotton bud to dig but many times the pi sai bcome getting more insider than outside. :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

You must wet the cotton bud first . Then twirl it around the pi sai .

yes... must wet the cotton bud 1st then twirl... But when they're still young, still easy to remove... Now my ds will put up a 'fight' with me whenever I wanna clean his mucus... But in the end, I'm the WINNER :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue: & he the crying loser... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

Those wet pi sai easy to clean but not the DRY ones tt stick to their nose inside wor so using cotton bud isnt gd for dry n sticky ones.

celine

My dd also always have block nose...
i also bought the pigeon nose cleaner & the cotton bud...

CynCyn

If u have the right tactics regardless of wet or dry nose shit you'd still be able to get it out .