Little Graham is here to say harloW~

hakisumi

Hospital: Mt Alvernia
Weight: 3.27kg
Length: 50cm

15 Oct supposed to be my edd.. no sign of labour no sign contractions, after discussion with hubby, decide to induce labour & let him see the world on 16 Oct.

2.30PM: Insert tablet to induce labour
feeling pain...... approx 6 hours later....

10PM: Admit to Mt A.

was brought to a room with 1 bed.. surprised thought they made a mistake.
Me: Nurse, I booked a 2-bedder...
Nurse: This is the labour ward, my dear..
Me: .........
( So paisae, cos i thought a labour ward is like those surgery room got glass got alot of equipment that kind..1st timer...lol)

Changed to robe, urine test, blood pressure.
Insert the fluid into my ask-hooo... wah...
Nurse: If can, wait to 5-10mins then go toilet.
I was thinking, try to hold it as long so can clear as much bowels.. i stare at the the ticking clock...5mins was like forever..not to mention 10mins.. i rush to toilet.... sooong~~~~~

Glucose drip & CTG
A drip to further induce labour

12AM: Mr Epidural is here... brush something onto my back...very chilling...i was shivering non-stop... dont really like the process on the injection, think back... but without it, i doubt i could make it.

"Epidural is the best thing that men created for women"

Follow by, gynae come burst my water bag....

2AM to 6AM: Dim lights, me & hubby catch some winks...Nurses come every half hourly to check on CTG, blood pressure.. regular checking of cervix dilation...

It was a busy night, cos got a few delivery going on...but nurses here were very professional & very nice.. so thumbs up~!!!!

7AM: Nurses standby me for gynae..it almost time... i am fully dilated....got a feeling like wanna ta-pien, cos baby head is very low...
i am still abit loss, thought i am still dreaming... nurses guide me about pushing & breathing technique....

7:45AM: After 3 sets of 3 pushes.... baby is out!!!!
So happy & relief...everything seems like a dream....
:wong19:

MTBz, MT A is undergoing some renovations, so they are quite limited to their intake soon, so if you want to deliver your lil one at MT A.. Book fast & earlier..hehehhehe

They will give (provide):
1) a gift bag, i didnt open up, most should be the sample packets
2) 2 small boxes of cotton balls:
3) 1 mesh stretchable disposable panties
4) 1 packet of maternity loop pads

for items 2 & 4, they will charge for extras, so you want take your own..

I will be discharging tomolo.... yippie...... :)

Thumbs up for Mt A & Nurses... It was indeed a nice experience...
:tlaugh:

angelwendy

Hospital: Mt Alvernia
Weight: 3.27kg
Length: 50cm

15 Oct supposed to be my edd.. no sign of labour no sign contractions, after discussion with hubby, decide to induce labour & let him see the world on 16 Oct.

2.30PM: Insert tablet to induce labour
feeling pain...... approx 6 hours later....

10PM: Admit to Mt A.

was brought to a room with 1 bed.. surprised thought they made a mistake.
Me: Nurse, I booked a 2-bedder...
Nurse: This is the labour ward, my dear..
Me: .........
( So paisae, cos i thought a labour ward is like those surgery room got glass got alot of equipment that kind..1st timer...lol)

Changed to robe, urine test, blood pressure.
Insert the fluid into my ask-hooo... wah...
Nurse: If can, wait to 5-10mins then go toilet.
I was thinking, try to hold it as long so can clear as much bowels.. i stare at the the ticking clock...5mins was like forever..not to mention 10mins.. i rush to toilet.... sooong~~~~~

Glucose drip & CTG
A drip to further induce labour

12AM: Mr Epidural is here... brush something onto my back...very chilling...i was shivering non-stop... dont really like the process on the injection, think back... but without it, i doubt i could make it.

"Epidural is the best thing that men created for women"

Follow by, gynae come burst my water bag....

2AM to 6AM: Dim lights, me & hubby catch some winks...Nurses come every half hourly to check on CTG, blood pressure.. regular checking of cervix dilation...

It was a busy night, cos got a few delivery going on...but nurses here were very professional & very nice.. so thumbs up~!!!!

7AM: Nurses standby me for gynae..it almost time... i am fully dilated....got a feeling like wanna ta-pien, cos baby head is very low...
i am still abit loss, thought i am still dreaming... nurses guide me about pushing & breathing technique....

7:45AM: After 3 sets of 3 pushes.... baby is out!!!!
So happy & relief...everything seems like a dream....
:wong19:

MTBz, MT A is undergoing some renovations, so they are quite limited to their intake soon, so if you want to deliver your lil one at MT A.. Book fast & earlier..hehehhehe

They will give (provide):
1) a gift bag, i didnt open up, most should be the sample packets
2) 2 small boxes of cotton balls:
3) 1 mesh stretchable disposable panties
4) 1 packet of maternity loop pads

for items 2 & 4, they will charge for extras, so you want take your own..

I will be discharging tomolo.... yippie...... :)

Thumbs up for Mt A & Nurses... It was indeed a nice experience...
:tlaugh:

Congrats.. hee... take care !:Dancing_wub:

joeyz

Gong Xi Gong Xi Hakisumi Mummy.
I guess anyone who stay in Mt. A will not look back. I'll def go back there again if i'm having my no. 2. Hee...

Enjoy your confinement now. :D

hakisumi

Gong Xi Gong Xi Hakisumi Mummy.
I guess anyone who stay in Mt. A will not look back. I'll def go back there again if i'm having my no. 2. Hee...

Enjoy your confinement now. :D
i totally agree... hehhee... they are indeed very nice....
& professional...
who's ur PD , may i ask.. or ur PD is outside de?
:wong29:

hakisumi

Thanks all mummies for your well-wishes...
Graham didnt discharge with me yesterday, he's jaundice is alil high..
but today he's back to my arms ler... so happy...

thank u everyone agn...muckx
god bless

joeyz

i totally agree... hehhee... they are indeed very nice....
& professional...
who's your pediatrician , may i ask.. or your pediatrician is outside ?
:wong29:
mine was assigned from mt. A. (i dun hv a PD outside), Mt. A assigned me Dr Lilian Lim from KidsClinic in Rivervale Mall. I think cos she is closer to where i live. What about yours?

hakisumi

mine was assigned from mt. A. (i dont have a pediatrician outside), Mt. A assigned me Dr Lilian Lim from KidsClinic in Rivervale Mall. I think cos she is closer to where i live. What about yours?
my gynae assign a Dr Lim...guy.. i think he is in house pedi..dunno leh.. he's pretty ok i guess but... maybe i ll look for 1 outside.. hospital usually more ex? i dunno too.. imagine.. i wanna do a circumsion for my lil 1.. he say 1k over.. crazy....:elvis:
but sat (tml) i ll go back for a check up for my son.. after which i prob ll change 1