Movie Movie Movie!

Leanne

What movie will you recommend today?

What are the latest movies you've watched? & which are the best & the BOO-LOUSIEST!

Rate & gave comments on the movies you watched!

:Dancing_tongue:

LoVeS

me too long nv watch movie le, the last movie i watch is ALONE n i find it not bad.

tiziana

i've watched quite a number of movies

Apartment 1303 - Jap horror film, not a good movie to watch

1408 - a thriller movie but the movie dun make sense

Evan Almighty - Good movie, very hilarious!

Dead Silence - Wasting of money and time to watch. I do not recommend this movie

The Invasion - Good movie

:D:D:D

Last edited:

aby

1. Home Story - supports Qi Yi Wu thus watch.. His cast is not so outstanding.. 6/10.. But reminds me that every actions and words can affect our offsprings..

2. Evan Almighty 10/10.. A very very good show!! Even my 3yo dd sat through the show.. So cute and real are all those animals!! Good family values delivered too! MUST WATCH!!! :red:

cendrine

1. Home Story - supports Qi Yi Wu thus watch.. His cast is not so outstanding.. 6/10.. But reminds me that every actions and words can affect our offsprings..

2. Evan Almighty 10/10.. A very very good show!! Even my 3yo dd sat through the show.. So cute and real are all those animals!! Good family values delivered too! MUST WATCH!!! :red:
seems like Qi Yi Wu v popular nowadays.
but i must admit he has nice bods..hehe

Leanne

Ya! I went to watch 881 cus got Qi Yi Wu.

Wanna catch the Home Song Stories also becus he's in it.. LOL..

881!!! nbr went for movie for few yrs le..so i asked dh to acc mi to watch dis movie...:red: 8/10 lo!

Qt touching & funny esp wz liu lingling being qi yuwu's mum...:tlaugh:
shed our tears wen xiao papaya reach her last stage of life...[sob sob]
even wz e hokk song while slowly c her faded....