Market rate for Babysitter

hi all, i am trying to compare the rates btween babysitter vs infant care centre. can you tell me the market rate now for a babysitter looking after 2mths old infant frm 7am - 7pm? i do not want to advertise and then the babysitter asked for unreasonable rates.:wong29:

SunShine07

hi all, i am trying to compare the rates btween babysitter vs infant care centre. can you tell me the market rate now for a babysitter looking after 2mths old infant frm 7am - 7pm? i do not want to advertise and then the babysitter asked for unreasonable rates.:wong29:
I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i don't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

If you are staying near tampines then i would strongly recommmend her.

jchay

Hi, i would like to look for a reliable and experienced chinese babysitter for my 4mth old DD for day time only 7am-7pm mon-fri when i'm working. does anyone of you have good recommendations for nanny staying at Jurong area(Pioneer)? Thanks..

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i dont't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

thanks for your info but i am staying around Jurong East. the only issue with infant care centre is they only operate till 7pm, if we need to work late, i need some 1 to go fetch the baby home.

SunShine07

thanks for your info but i am staying around Jurong East. the only issue with infant care centre is they only operate till 7pm, if we need to work late, i need some 1 to go fetch the baby home.
ya, tat's the problem with infant care cos they go by the book. Hopefully you can find a good nanny around that area ;)

pink_daisy

Hi, i would like to look for a reliable and experienced chinese babysitter for my 4mth old dear daughter for day time only 7am-7pm mon-fri when i'm working. does anyone of you have good recommendations for nanny staying at Jurong area(Pioneer)? Thanks..
hi,

im a sahm of 2 staying at choa chu kang crescent (yew tee area).. do consider me :smile:

pink_daisy

hi,

im a sahm of 2 staying at choa chu kang crescent (yew tee area).. do consider me :we3wubclub:

npoheng

I used to let my son taken care by a babysitter. She charge me 600 including food. I like this babysitter and she really take good care of my son. not because of money only. She allow me to bring my son back even as late and 9pm+. usually she would bath and feed my son first before i bring my son back home, so go home i dont't have to do anything except put him to sleep. But she will only look after during weekdays not weekends.

hi, can pm me her contacts? I staying at punggol and finding a nanny for my baby girl during march

patheticjas

Hello , if u are looking a babysitter for ur son for weekends ,
i am willing to take care of him during weekends
and charging at a reasonable rate ,
if interested , please email me @ pathetic_jas@hotmail.com
or call me 85038381
thanks

Libray2004

Alpha Male
Any nice babysitter around Woodlands....preferably around Vista Point?

Preferably a nice Malay lady do look after our 2 month son.

wenz

My babysitter is actually my hubby's aunt... she charged me $450 last time when looking after my gal.. now $500 for my boy...

Hi there

Can you pls pm your former babysitter contact... thanks.

juliahhx

Hi, I am looking for baby sitter for my 2months old in July '10.
please send hre contacts to my email. juliahhx@hotmail.com