Will love fade ?

mae

if you have learned to love unconditionally, i don't think love will fade. it will remain as is.

aby

if you have learned to love unconditionally, i don't think love will fade. it will remain as is.
Yeah agree.. :Dancing_wub:

But the language spoken may not be interpreted well by the other party thus cuaing questions and misnderstanding of fading love and no more love..

jedamum

Love seems to be inversely proportionate to expectations. one will tend to feel that the love will increase when one's expectations of the other half is lower.

LoVeS

It depends on how u manage ur marriage n love. Like example if u cant b bother to make effort for both of urself of coz slowly it will fade.

Ting

yeah i couldnt agree more with loves, it really depends on how much effort u put in, or rather, u want to put in...well, my love for my bf hv really fade alot...maybe cos i dont see him puttin any effort in our rs n our baby...n now, even though he is tryin to put in the effort, so wat? too late.....

I don't think it will fade. It is just that as we grow older, our brains think differently and we act differently. Then when we look back , we thot that the love has faded over time.

Ask youself, without my significant half how do I feel?

For me... I will be at a lost. I miss him even when he comes home later than usual. We are married for seven yrs and have known each other for almost ten years.

tiziana

it really depends on oneself and not to forget your the other half, if only 1 of u is trying to make the r/s strong, eventually tt person will get tired and give up, i experienced tt before.

deardar

it really depends on oneself and not to forget your the other half, if only 1 of u is trying to make the r/s strong, eventually tt person will get tired and give up, i experienced tt before.

well said
i agree with u

it very tired when 1 is alwaiz giver he other party is alwaiz taking for granted

EforEileen

sure fade after 10, 20 yrs de... what makes them stay together are just "used to" each other ... tats wat I always tink...