EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Hi blueturtle, Me too started Yoga class at Forum last week.
I have tried to book Yoga class from Thomson Medical Center before but they said they next class is Mar which is too late for me.
I'm having very serious back pain but after the Yoga class, it's really helps :Dancing_wub:. I think I will continue the class till end Apr.
hi lucky one... i will be going for yoga at forum this sat. not sure if it's the same class as you though. hohoho

ngcywc

Re: Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea

Hi morning, anyone plan for normal birth?
Maybe you will need raspberry leaf tea?
I'm planning to start drink it at 32 weeks.
Read below for raspberry leaf tea information or you can just type raspberry leaf tea at yahoo.
http://www.babycenter.com.sg/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/raspberryteaeaselabourexpert/
http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/tea4two.html
I will ask my friend from Japan buy the organic raspberry tea leave.
If anyone interested to get, you can e-mail me at: tansiewkhim2810@yahoo.com.sg (^^)
Raspberry leaf tea also helps to produce milk and get your body in shape back fast. Start drink it after birth. I think you can get the tablet type from GNC or shops that selling organic shop.

Hi Luckyone,

How much is the raspberry leaf tea fr Japan? I bought it in a organic shop @ paragon level 5. It costs $9.90 for a box of 16 teabags (24g).

soapsoap

just went for my monthly heck, my baby gal was abit freshy now. she 1.1kg, so worry that i have problem whe deliever.

wat u gal baby weight?

mrsmorgan

maybe they're all tired preparing for baby.. n nt forgetting e weather! hehe :001_302:

im apr mtb but was bored so just read all e new posts.. :Dancing_tongue:

soapsoap

all the mummy are busy with our little one..... must be very tired with getting all the stuff prepared, so many thing need to do

nanachan

Hi all, I'm a first time mother and EDD is 25-May. I've been busy browsing the forum to read all the useful tips given by the mothers. There's so much to learn !!

Jo90

Hi Hi.. My bb gal weighs ard 1.57kg ard 2 weeks ago.. Going for my next checkup next week.. me too worrying abt delivering.. hehe... dunno i got the energy to push anot.

Hoping to go for the natural delivery without epidural.. but wanna try the "laughing gas".. hehe..

Also worried abt breastfeeding.. worry not enough milk supply or bb can't latch on well.. sigh..

soapsoap

Hi Hi.. My baby gal weighs around 1.57kg around 2 weeks ago.. Going for my next checkup next week.. me too worrying about delivering.. hehe... dont know i got the energy to push anot.

Hoping to go for the natural delivery without epidural.. but wanna try the "laughing gas".. hehe..

Also worried about breastfeeding.. worry not enough milk supply or baby can't latch on well.. sigh..

should not worry abt not ebough breast milk even before you start , must believe in urself that u can make it, cos i read in a book it stated tat u have to believe that ur body can produce then it will listen to u if not it will not produce any.

my gal at 29week is 1.58kg, also worry tat she too fat then no strength to push her out

sha_82

should not worry about not ebough breast milk even before you start , must believe in yourself that you can make it, cos i read in a book it stated that you have to believe that your body can produce then it will listen to you if not it will not produce any.

my gal at 29week is 1.58kg, also worry that she too fat then no strength to push her out
Congrats soapsoap..ur baby sure very chubby..my baby gal is quite small,at 31week she weighs abt 1.5..

hv u booked confinement n msg lady?

ling010

Hi Hi.. My baby gal weighs around 1.57kg around 2 weeks ago.. Going for my next checkup next week.. me too worrying about delivering.. hehe... dont know i got the energy to push anot.

Also worried about breastfeeding.. worry not enough milk supply or baby can't latch on well.. sigh..
Hi, I am new here. I am a birth doula. It is really good to hear that you are trying to go without epidural. Laughing gas is an option but it might make u groggy, nausea and drowsy. But definitely it is better than epidural as the epidural will retain in baby's body for 2 week even after the birth.

Last edited:

soapsoap

Congrats soapsoap..your baby sure very chubby..my baby gal is quite small,at 31week she weighs about 1.5..

have you booked confinement n msg lady?

my gal is really chubby she now 2.8kg at 34 week.

my mother will be doing confiment for me so i can save abit of $$ on this as for massage lady my mum have booked one for me but i do not know good anot ... but it should be ok as it is recommended by her friend

sha_82

my gal is really chubby she now 2.8kg at 34 week.

my mother will be doing confiment for me so i can save abit of $$ on this as for massage lady my mum have booked one for me but i do not know good anot ... but it should be ok as it is recommended by her friend
o ok..hehe,me also my mummy doing 4 me the confinement,i've started hvng backache n legs cramp like crazy...hopefully the baby will pop out fast

January84

my gal at 29week is 1.58kg, also worry that she too fat then no strength to push her out
Soapsoap, drink 1 bottle of chicken essence before delivery. Pack 1 bottle in your delivery bag. After you clean up and wait in the delivery room, drink it so have some energy. :001_302:

soapsoap

Soapsoap, drink 1 bottle of chicken essence before delivery. Pack 1 bottle in your delivery bag. After you clean up and wait in the delivery room, drink it so have some energy. :001_302:
i have already put two bottle in my bag, hope i will still remeber to drink.

going for checkup this fri hope she not too heavy if not will have to induce her