Confinement Lady to hire and not to hire

iwan2noe

Dear mtbs and mummies who are looking for Confinement lady.

Confinement Lady NOT to hire

By some twist of fate I got to look for another CL last min as the one i previously engaged is unable to make it as she met with an accident. By benefit of doubts, I will think that it is a genuine case.
But until now we have not gotten back the deposit which we had paid her thru her daughter, FENG JIE. The CL is Ju Mei.
Just called and check with FENG JIE. I was told that she will pay me my deposit by Sat as she will enter Sg this sat. She promised to pay us by today, 28th but failed to. I think JU MEI CL is a genuinely good CL but their way of handling matters like this just leave a bad aftertaste and definitely affect their future in this confinement trade.
- > In the end they failed to return the deposit until we had to call to pester her for it. The lady even have cheek to demand $100 for 'handphone bill' Only pay us after much hassle!

Because of this incident, i was recommended a CL by the name of Aunty MEI LING. I do not know how true is the recommendations from a few forumers here, as the no. of posts they have posted is less than 10 and 1 less than 90 posts. I still decided to give MEILING A TRY as I am really desperate...but it turn out to be another ordeal.

initially promised to come on Wed,20 Jan 2010 but because I called her a day late, she said she cant come on Wed and will come on Thurs. Wed morning received a call from her saying that her mother in law got into hospital and need to settle everythg before she can come and promised she had already booked her train tix.

True to her words, she came on Fri, but around 6pm. When she told me she will come and reach around 3pm! NVM on this issue.

on Sun,22 Jan told us that his son got into a car accident and will need to go back to settle some issues for him. I do not want to comment on this but from my account, it seems that there are too many issues and problems from her.
She found a replacement CL for us and, luckily the current CL is so much better than her ! Her name is Fang Jie. Jennifer is her Eng name.

this aunt Mei Ling is calculative and even ask me to pay her the cab fare she incurred to come to my house! :bmad: she should not ask for it but i still pay her.

My baby was hospitalised for juandice for 3 days and during these 3 days, Mei Ling is so LAZY bcos never take the initiative to do any cleaning up. For me(if iam a CL) and for my current Fang Jie, we'd sure do something else when we do not need to take care of baby. SHE never! not even want to clear the basin of water I used to clean and wipe myself. I was so angry to 1 point, i bring it out and said very loudly when she say I do not need to bring out. She only got a Big mouth, say only but no actions from her. she is NOT AS GOOD as some had CLAIMED. You can check the threads posted by other pple who recoomend her in the "to look for confinement lady" thread.

The only thing she is good in is she do thng fast, but still not as good as claimed. Her laziness turned me off big time!
you can read the thread in mummysg and see how she is 'recommended'. The content of the post is more or less the same. Set me wonder if it is the same person who post the thread..

IF you want to hire her, think again. She also have the habit of saying her past employers are bad and it is her who always 'fire' them. Now I think her working ethics and attittude is really wrong and there is something wrong. That is why she always have short stinct with some of her past employers, if not all employers.

Confinement Lady to hire

If you need a good and reliable confinement lady who is sincere, u may consider my current CL, Fang Jie. She is more sincere and when you see the way she handle baby, like she treat my baby as her own, you will feel more at ease.

For more info on Fang Jie, you can PM me.

She speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Keh, and some Malay.
Although she only has 6 yrs experience, she issincere and is a good nanny looking after baby.. Nice lady and not lazy. Has initiative and do what is needed although it may not be her job scope..

Last edited:
wow thanks for sharing your experience.
i dont understand them (the poor working attitude ones) - as in they get jobs by recommendation right? then if working attitude so bad who would recommend them? so @*#*!@^ lol

blacklist! blacklist!!!!!!!!!

anyway one patient's CL saw that i was pregnant then she asked me if i was gonna hire any CL. I told her no because my mom will cook for me then maid will do housework for me. taking care of baby = 4 persons job = my mom, hubby, maid and me. then she went on asking me how much is needed to hire the maid. i said monthly expenses should be around several hundred. pay+levy+her food+usage of utilities+misc. then she annoyed me by saying, "haiyo! so cheap ah! no wonder more and more people prefer maid than CL!"

i was like *beep* *beep* *beep* hahahah

iwan2noe

i dont understand them (the poor working attitude ones) - as in they get jobs by recommendation right? then if working attitude so bad who would recommend them? so @*#*!@^ lol

anyway one patient's CL saw that i was pregnant then she asked me if i was gonna hire any CL. I told her no because my mom will cook for me then maid will do housework for me. taking care of baby = 4 persons job = my mom, hubby, maid and me. then she went on asking me how much is needed to hire the maid. i said monthly expenses should be around several hundred. pay+levy+her food+usage of utilities+misc. then she annoyed me by saying, "haiyo! so cheap ! no wonder more and more people prefer maid than CL!"

hI pineappletart,

Ya lor..how much is the cost of hiring a maid? Can share with me? Have thought of hiring a maid.. We need to be v lucky when hiring a maid. Sometimes u do not know if they are an angel or devil? An angel if they can work and good else a devil..haha..

Sigh~ i am slightly lucky to have met Fang Jie..Else it is gonna be a torture and ordeal.... hehe.... people to people relation is such an complex and complicated affair! LoL

hI pineappletart,

Ya ..how much is the cost of hiring a maid? Can share with me? Have thought of hiring a maid.. We need to be very lucky when hiring a maid. Sometimes you do not know if they are an angel or devil? An angel if they can work and good else a devil..haha..

Sigh~ i am slightly lucky to have met Fang Jie..Else it is gonna be a torture and ordeal.... hehe.... people to people relation is such an complex and complicated affair! LoL
sure sure ya its true. so far my indo maid works like a robot - its scary because u dont want her to fall ill and ppl will surely think that we're ill treating her in a way, right? very stubborn. ask her to rest after a meal or after certain job but wont listen! feel like calling the police. lol.

the ppl to ppl relation is tough - sometimes she irritates me by watching everything i do - haizz

* her salary = $360
* levy (subsidized - children below 12 yrs old or elderly above... ?? age eligible) = $170
* she wash wash wash whole day - utility bill increased $50 last month
* her makan - quite hard to estimate - sometimes give her money to tabao malay rice, sometimes she eats outside with us, etc. im still not used to her cooking... but still need to spend money to stock up fridge, in case she wants to cook and eat.
*misc such as buying her hi-card every month, postage to indo, her toiletries, etc.

iwan2noe

sure sure ya its true. so far my indo maid works like a robot - its scary because you dont want her to fall ill and ppl will surely think that we're ill treating her in a way, right? very stubborn. ask her to rest after a meal or after certain job but wont listen! feel like calling the police. lol.

the ppl to ppl relation is tough - sometimes she irritates me by watching everything i do - haizz

* her salary = $360
* levy (subsidized - children below 12 yrs old or elderly above... ?? age eligible) = $170
* she wash wash wash whole day - utility bill increased $50 last month
* her makan - quite hard to estimate - sometimes give her money to tabao malay rice, sometimes she eats outside with us, etc. im still not used to her
cooking... but still need to spend money to stock up fridge, in case she wants to cook and eat.
*misc such as buying her hi-card every month, postage to indo, her toiletries, etc.
heez, u r so cute!! Ur maid also. The way u described ur maid makes me feel like my CL.. Used alot of water and electricity...haiz

eurostar

Thanks for the negative feedback, think we just need this kind of information.
I also suspect some "I intro my CL XXX, say YYY staying at ZZZ intro" or "PM me for more infor", etc all just scams. But tats just wat I thinking might not be true also:red:

By some twist of fate I got to look for another CL last min as the one i previously engaged is unable to make it as she met with an accident. By benefit of doubts, I will think that it is a genuine case.
But until now we have not gotten back the deposit which we had paid her thru her daughter, FENG JIE. The CL is Ju Mei.
Just called and check with FENG JIE. I was told that she will pay me my deposit by Sat as she will enter Sg this sat. She promised to pay us by today, 28th but failed to. I think JU MEI CL is a genuinely good CL but their way of handling matters like this just leave a bad aftertaste and definitely affect their future in this confinement trade.
- > In the end they failed to return the deposit until we had to call to pester her for it. The lady even have cheek to demand $100 for 'handphone bill' Only pay us after much hassle!

Because of this incident, i was recommended a CL by the name of Aunty MEI LING. I do not know how true is the recommendations from a few forumers here, as the no. of posts they have posted is less than 10 and 1 less than 90 posts. I still decided to give MEILING A TRY as I am really desperate...but it turn out to be another ordeal.

initially promised to come on Wed,20 Jan 2010 but because I called her a day late, she said she cant come on Wed and will come on Thurs. Wed morning received a call from her saying that her mother in law got into hospital and need to settle everythg before she can come and promised she had already booked her train tix.

True to her words, she came on Fri, but around 6pm. When she told me she will come and reach around 3pm! NVM on this issue.

on Sun,22 Jan told us that his son got into a car accident and will need to go back to settle some issues for him. I do not want to comment on this but from my account, it seems that there are too many issues and problems from her.
She found a replacement CL for us and, luckily the current CL is so much better than her ! Her name is Fang Jie. Jennifer is her Eng name.

this aunt Mei Ling is calculative and even ask me to pay her the cab fare she incurred to come to my house! :bmad: she should not ask for it but i still pay her.

My baby was hospitalised for juandice for 3 days and during these 3 days, Mei Ling is so LAZY bcos never take the initiative to do any cleaning up. For me(if iam a CL) and for my current Fang Jie, we'd sure do something else when we do not need to take care of baby. SHE never! not even want to clear the basin of water I used to clean and wipe myself. I was so angry to 1 point, i bring it out and said very loudly when she say I do not need to bring out. She only got a Big mouth, say only but no actions from her. she is NOT AS GOOD as some had CLAIMED. You can check the threads posted by other pple who recoomend her in the "to look for confinement lady" thread.

The only thing she is good in is she do thng fast, but still not as good as claimed. Her laziness turned me off big time!
you can read the thread in mummysg and see how she is 'recommended'. The content of the post is more or less the same. Set me wonder if it is the same person who post the thread..

IF you want to hire her, think again. She also have the habit of saying her past employers are bad and it is her who always 'fire' them. Now I think her working ethics and attittude is really wrong and there is something wrong. That is why she always have short stinct with some of her past employers, if not all employers.

Confinement Lady to hire

If you need a good and reliable confinement lady who is sincere, you may consider my current CL, Fang Jie. She is more sincere and when you see the way she handle baby, like she treat my baby as her own, you will feel more at ease.

Although she only has 6 yrs experience, she issincere and is a good nanny looking after baby.. Nice lady and not lazy. Has initiative and do what is needed although it may not be her job scope..

eurostar

Thats what my plan too , but not sure will it work
mother-in-law take care baby, and maid do all the dosmetic household + washing :wong19: hubby do all the shopping/etc etc:wong29:

anyway one patient's CL saw that i was pregnant then she asked me if i was gonna hire any CL. I told her no because my mom will cook for me then maid will do housework for me. taking care of baby = 4 persons job = my mom, hubby, maid and me. then she went on asking me how much is needed to hire the maid. i said monthly expenses should be around several hundred. pay+levy+her food+usage of utilities+misc. then she annoyed me by saying, "haiyo! so cheap ! no wonder more and more people prefer maid than CL!"

iwan2noe

Confinement Lady to hire

If you need a good and reliable confinement lady who is sincere, you may consider my current CL, Fang Jie. She is more sincere and when you see the way she handle baby, like she treat my baby as her own, you will feel more at ease.

For this Fang Jie,

after she left discover she break alot of my things. Like the sink drainer. THe most maddening thing is that she dun want to admit that she has damaged it as when i asked her how come it is broken guess what she say? she said : "I dun noe, I dun noe, ytd it was alr broken and placed there" What the heck!

then she also v clumsy keeps dropping things and she broke my washing machine drainer also.. DRAINER again!?!??!
She also has the habit of using things without asking. I have a brand new water bottle and she used it without asking.

After these 2 incidents of bad experience with CLs, I really v probia in hiring 1 in future if I have my 2nd child. I dun think i will want to hire them unless it is someone really good with proven records...

jessemaro

Hi iwan2noe,can u pls list those no good CL names and contact down so that we can make note of them.I was recommended some CL which named familiar to urs.thx.:shyxxx:

iwan2noe

Hi iwan2noe,can you pls list those no good CL names and contact down so that we can make note of them.I was recommended some CL which named familiar to urs.thx.:shyxxx:
the 2 cls which I encountered may not be good for me but good for those who had hired them b4 me. Anyway, the 2 are fang jie n mei ling. Maybe I have diff requirements n they dun meet it for me hence to methey r not as gd as u wanted them to be.

U may wanna contact or talk to them b4 deciding :)

kenxf_03

Confinement Lady to hire

Hi iwan2noe,

I didnt know y i have missed out this thread that I'm supposed to have seen.. :embarrassed:

Now I'm doing my confinement and husband and I hired this Auntie Meiling to do it for me. And I realised that what you said about her is all TRUE!!!

Frankly speaking, I have phobia in hiring a CL so husband requested for a meet up with this Aunite Meiling. We met up and told her that we have a elder boy to take care of and we have 2 dogs at home. I still rem very CLEARLY that she said she'll tk care and cook for my elder son. And that she loves dogs so its not issue to do confinement for us.Well, she said until she is so good and we hired her for 2k.

On the day I discharged, she said she will reach @ 3pm, well, fine! My mother in law came over to cook for me 1st. Cos mother in law said I cant go on hunger, not good for my health, somemore I'm doing confinement. Was wondering, does all CL came this late to help ppl do confinement?? Cos this is the 1st time i hired CL.

She also asked my husband to pay her for trpt from causeway checkpt. Well, we just reimburse anyway.

My #2 is also hospitalised for jaundice for 2 days. Not sure if she does the sweeping and mopping in the morning cos husband and I are still sleeping. The next day, husband asked her to come along with us to hospital cos wanted to breastfeed my #2 and she asked for short time off saying she wanna meet her sis who is coming to S'pore for short holiday. And she said anyway, she also do nothing in hospital! Wow! I was like she really good life huh! asked her come do confinement and she can still go out and enjoy ! husband is also mad about this but still we let her go. cos let her follow also no use loh.

She also know how to enjoy life by reading novel books ! She saw I have novel books and asked me to lend her some to past her time... Well, as long as she did her job, I dont mind. She always coop in her room using HP, if not, rest loh..

FYI, she said during the meet up that she'll cook for my elder son but she didnt!!! She only cook porridge on the day 2 of my confinement for my elder son and then she no longer cook for my son already. She didnt even tk the initiative to ask whether wanna cook for elder son too!

Can you imagine I was coaxing my elder son to sleep in the craddle and this auntie Meiling saw me doing it and she can still go ahead and enjoy her nap from 12 noon to 3pm+!!! Elder son sleep at 1pm+ and woke up @ 3pm, I was there to "yao" my son to sleep again then this auntie meiling just woke up and said "aiyo, dont tell me you 'yao" your son from 12pm till now ??" I was more mad loh!! Isnt this your job as what you promised to do so in the 1st place!! Now, you still got the cheek to ask me this qn!!! I thought I'm doing confinement and not supposed to sit too long. And I was there to "yao" my son to sleep and my CL is resting! I'm not sure who is the one who's doing confinement loh! >.<

Now, I realised that her job is to cook for me and take care of my #2 only!!

She said she loves dogs and not an issue to work for us, but then, every morning, she will say such things in front of me " aiyo, help dogs clean up poo and urine is enough loh" Hey, if i can do the job, do i still need to hire you?? And before that, I've told you i have 2 dogs at home and you said you dont mind!!! Now, she is complaining and if not, make those unhappy sound! Anyway, I dont care cos I have told you all these in advance!

She didnt even helped me to pour away the pail that i used to bath or wipe clean also. Instead, my husband is doing the job for me loh! I really wonder y husband gotta pay her so much for!

She got these stupid logic which I dont understand, she said I can touch tap water, but my mother in law asked me not to. Then she said until very loud, yes I can touch the water , if not, after my confinement, I wont get use to the temp of the tap water. My only thinking is she just wanna hint me to wash my own plates and dishes after i finish my food loh. :bmad:

And on the other hand, husband and I feel really being cheated! She isnt as good as what other mummies mentioned. husband and I even thought itz becos we are too demanding but we dont tink so.

We even thought of whether to terminate her service.. And today, she told us that she will work for us till this sat cos her FIL is passing away soon. So we decided to let her go. She said she will intro us another CL but Hb dont wan. Cos once bitten, twice shy.

apollo

We even thought of whether to terminate her service.. And today, she told us that she will work for us till this sat cos her father in law is passing away soon. So we decided to let her go. She said she will intro us another CL but husband dont want. Cos once bitten, twice shy.
if she wanna leave this sat and ur dun intend to use her anymore, RMB this: DONT pay her full amount!!! lets say she work for u for 10 days. u pay her for 10 days only. $2k / 28 days, x the no of days she wk for your.

iwan2noe

Hi iwan2noe,

I didnt know y i have missed out this thread that I'm supposed to have seen.. :embarrassed:

Now I'm doing my confinement and husband and I hired this Auntie Meiling to do it for me. And I realised that what you said about her is all TRUE!!!

Frankly speaking, I have phobia in hiring a CL so husband requested for a meet up with this Aunite Meiling. We met up and told her that we have a elder boy to take care of and we have 2 dogs at home. I still rem very CLEARLY that she said she'll tk care and cook for my elder son. And that she loves dogs so its not issue to do confinement for us.Well, she said until she is so good and we hired her for 2k.

On the day I discharged, she said she will reach @ 3pm, well, fine! My mother in law came over to cook for me 1st. Cos mother in law said I cant go on hunger, not good for my health, somemore I'm doing confinement. Was wondering, does all CL came this late to help ppl do confinement?? Cos this is the 1st time i hired CL.

She also asked my husband to pay her for trpt from causeway checkpt. Well, we just reimburse anyway.

My #2 is also hospitalised for jaundice for 2 days. Not sure if she does the sweeping and mopping in the morning cos husband and I are still sleeping. The next day, husband asked her to come along with us to hospital cos wanted to breastfeed my #2 and she asked for short time off saying she wanna meet her sis who is coming to S'pore for short holiday. And she said anyway, she also do nothing in hospital! Wow! I was like she really good life huh! asked her come do confinement and she can still go out and enjoy ! husband is also mad about this but still we let her go. cos let her follow also no use loh.

She also know how to enjoy life by reading novel books ! She saw I have novel books and asked me to lend her some to past her time... Well, as long as she did her job, I dont mind. She always coop in her room using HP, if not, rest loh..

FYI, she said during the meet up that she'll cook for my elder son but she didnt!!! She only cook porridge on the day 2 of my confinement for my elder son and then she no longer cook for my son already. She didnt even tk the initiative to ask whether wanna cook for elder son too!

Can you imagine I was coaxing my elder son to sleep in the craddle and this auntie Meiling saw me doing it and she can still go ahead and enjoy her nap from 12 noon to 3pm+!!! Elder son sleep at 1pm+ and woke up @ 3pm, I was there to "yao" my son to sleep again then this auntie meiling just woke up and said "aiyo, dont tell me you 'yao" your son from 12pm till now ??" I was more mad loh!! Isnt this your job as what you promised to do so in the 1st place!! Now, you still got the cheek to ask me this qn!!! I thought I'm doing confinement and not supposed to sit too long. And I was there to "yao" my son to sleep and my CL is resting! I'm not sure who is the one who's doing confinement loh! >.<

Now, I realised that her job is to cook for me and take care of my #2 only!!

She said she loves dogs and not an issue to work for us, but then, every morning, she will say such things in front of me " aiyo, help dogs clean up poo and urine is enough loh" Hey, if i can do the job, do i still need to hire you?? And before that, I've told you i have 2 dogs at home and you said you dont mind!!! Now, she is complaining and if not, make those unhappy sound! Anyway, I dont care cos I have told you all these in advance!

She didnt even helped me to pour away the pail that i used to bath or wipe clean also. Instead, my husband is doing the job for me loh! I really wonder y husband gotta pay her so much for!

She got these stupid logic which I dont understand, she said I can touch tap water, but my mother in law asked me not to. Then she said until very loud, yes I can touch the water , if not, after my confinement, I wont get use to the temp of the tap water. My only thinking is she just wanna hint me to wash my own plates and dishes after i finish my food loh. :bmad:

And on the other hand, husband and I feel really being cheated! She isnt as good as what other mummies mentioned. husband and I even thought itz becos we are too demanding but we dont tink so.

We even thought of whether to terminate her service.. And today, she told us that she will work for us till this sat cos her father in law is passing away soon. So we decided to let her go. She said she will intro us another CL but husband dont want. Cos once bitten, twice shy.

Ya better not. The 2nd CL she recommend to me also not as gd.u know why she did that? Coz she can get commission from it! I know as there r some issues with the commission and the CL she recommend me told me she ask her for $ as commission without doing anythg!

I think these CL r getting too much! Think I was too demanding until i saw ur post. You r right she is such a lazy bum no initiative n keep saying anythg I want her to do must tell her. The pail of water I ask to prepare for my bathe need me to keep reminding her to pour awAy. Stupid lo. U r my CL u shd know what and when to do what right?

Dun fall for her tricks, she told me her son's gf got into an accident n he got into trouble so need to go back so ask if I wants a replacement. Silly as I m I said ok only to discover all her tales r a pack of fat lies. So now she say her fil is passing away need to go back. She was supposed to come on day 1 but called to tell me hr mil got v ill need to bring see doc so we let her come 2 days later. Come also Come late on the day she was suppose to come n she charged us 1 day extra when she left. Still v sore n angry over that incident. Thinking of it just makes my blood boil!

Point to note all mummy to be's : nv hire CL by the nAMe of meiling Jie! U will regret it big time

kenxf_03

if she wanna leave this sat and your dont intend to use her anymore, RMB this: DONT pay her full amount!!! lets say she work for you for 10 days. you pay her for 10 days only. $2k / 28 days, x the no of days she wk for your.

Hi apollo mummy,

thks for ur reminder! And of cose, I'll NOT PAY HER IN FULL!

She dont deserve it at all loh!! :nah:

kenxf_03

Ya better not. The 2nd CL she recommend to me also not as good.you know why she did that? Coz she can get commission from it! I know as there r some issues with the commission and the CL she recommend me told me she ask her for $ as commission without doing anythg!

I think these CL r getting too much! Think I was too demanding until i saw your post. You r right she is such a lazy bum no initiative n keep saying anythg I want her to do must tell her. The pail of water I ask to prepare for my bathe need me to keep reminding her to pour awAy. Stupid . you r my CL you should know what and when to do what right?

dont fall for her tricks, she told me her son's gf got into an accident n he got into trouble so need to go back so ask if I wants a replacement. Silly as I m I said ok only to discover all her tales r a pack of fat lies. So now she say her father in law is passing away need to go back. She was supposed to come on day 1 but called to tell me hr mother in law got very ill need to bring see doc so we let her come 2 days later. Come also Come late on the day she was suppose to come n she charged us 1 day extra when she left. Still very sore n angry over that incident. Thinking of it just makes my blood boil!

Point to note all mummy to be's : never hire CL by the nAMe of meiling Jie! you will regret it big time

Precisely!! She is simply lazy!! Hb also angry on this loh. Donno hire her to come here enjoy or wat. I really hate this, know how to tok only. Now, Hb and I didnt even wanna bother abt her! Once 7pm, we close the living room's TV and went to our bedroom and didnt step out anymore.

But on and off will go over to spot check her and see our #2 loh.

I see my #2 very warm and asked her to place at rocker bed (those got holes), she said she take care of so many babies, all will reject bed at nite. Then we will have a hard time. Then i told her straight to the face, my elder son wont. then she kp quiet and still refused to use it. Fine! Anyway, now its her hving hard time mah. Then kp on feeding my #2 milk leh. Say my baby nd milk then will slp. And now, his tummy full of wind loh!

I asked her y cant be my son tummy is windy, she said she checked! Haiz!

This noon, she still can find our titbits and eat it on her bed hor!! Hb said she very enjoy loh, see novel book and eat titbit leh! U say lah, angry anot!!

Btw, she asked to leave one day earlier initially. That is to do 27 days of confinement instead of the 28 days. Saying her Hb's sis is getting married. Now, I tink bk wat u said, I really feel that her home got so many prob loh.

And i was tinking if ur FIL is passing away, can u drag until sat then go bk?? I tot u shld go bk the next day? I also find her word not trustworthy loh.

She kp empathising to us that her FIL very serious le and kp on telling Hb that her FIL in hospital and is seriously ill! Hb didnt asked much cos he himself also dont believe. And when she tell us she work till this sat, both of us very calm loh.

And Hb juz say ok loh. Asked her sat wat time she leave. She said she will let us know.

kenxf_03

Still very sore n angry over that incident. Thinking of it just makes my blood boil!

Point to note all mummy to be's : never hire CL by the nAMe of meiling Jie! you will regret it big time

Now, I 'm also feeling very boiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hb and I just tok to her in a loud voice! Making me so boiled now!!! I feel like asking her to leave right away tml morning! :bmad:

All mummies, I urge u to re-consider really! If u hv booked Auntie Meiling, pls tink twice!!!

apollo

Btw, she asked to leave one day earlier initially. That is to do 27 days of confinement instead of the 28 days. Saying her husband's sis is getting married. Now, I tink back what you said, I really feel that her home got so many prob loh.
i think she really wanna 'cheat' the 1day salary. if the CL is good, it is okay if she wanna leave 1 day early and ur dun deduct from her pay. but since she is so irresponsible, REMIND her tt her salary will be deducted according, take it or leave it.

apollo

dont fall for her tricks, she told me her son's gf got into an accident n he got into trouble so need to go back so ask if I wants a replacement. Silly as I m I said ok only to discover all her tales r a pack of fat lies. So now she say her father in law is passing away need to go back. She was supposed to come on day 1 but called to tell me hr mother in law got very ill need to bring see doc so we let her come 2 days later. Come also Come late on the day she was suppose to come n she charged us 1 day extra when she left. Still very sore n angry over that incident. Thinking of it just makes my blood boil!

wow! i think this CL really got pro! going ard cursing ppl?! and hw come her FIL from tt time wanna pass away until now still *ahem* 'on the way' passing away? if her fil is really on sucha serious stage tt he is going to pass away anytime, she wont take up confinement job at SG alrdy.