Hair loss treatment

Adara

Baldness is common to those who is suffering from Alopecia. This happens when the hair start losing and gradually the visible of Scalp will become pertinent and develops phsycological effects as well as the appearance of one young man look will become an old age person. The cause of Alopecia is rooted from the following three patterns:
Androgenic alopecia
Alopecia areata
Postpartum alopecia
Androgenic alopecia can be found more in man than woman. Male baldness is also named as Androgenic alopecia.
In case of patches found on the body with hair loss is known as Alopecia areata. Pregnancy women duly suffered from hair loss and will become normal without any further loss of hair after she gaves birth is also known as Postpartum alopecia. There are various method of alopecia hair loss treatments most common and known treatments are herbal remedies.In male baldness the main cause is DHT HORMONES imbalance whereas . Our Herbal hair tonic will grow the hair by means of increasing blood circulation in the head by local applications.

elyza

Just sharing. After birth, my hair drop seriously and am almost bald after 3 month.

After taking marine collagen, my hair grow back and now i have a full head of hair which are thicker and darker in color:Dancing_wub:

Health Products

jasikazenith

An herb can be used as an effective hair loss treatment to treat male pattern baldness. Saw palmetto and green tea prevent an enzyme known as 5-alpha-reductase from converting testosterone into DHT,ettle root extract is an effective treatment for women who have female pattern baldness. The medical term for this condition is androgenic alopecia,Black cohosh is another herbal hair loss treatment which offers special benefits to women.

greeniegreen

This is a really informative thread..thx for sharing! I would like to share what I learnt from elsewhere too! I read that having a healthy diet will also affects yr hair! and not forgetting the importance of gaining vitamin D from sunlight and the best timing is before 9am!

I learnt these from Svenson's fb. Maybe you all can go check it out.. they do post some really interesting tips to care for your hair. :)

emmienat

Try Rogaine from the pharmacy, chemical name minoxidil 50mg/ml (for man). there are 2 versions, for man or woman, the woman's version has lower concentration hence not effective. i had a huge patch of baldness with my first child and it took me 3 months after application for my hair to regrow. it is scientifically proven. now with my second child at 5 months, i'm applying on the weak spots as a preventive measure. breastfeeding mums please consult your doctor before using.

My hair loss problem started when I got pregnant with my third child. Until now, I'm facing this problem. My hair is dry and lifeless, plus Im suffering some hair loss. Its not a major problem but Im afraid time will come I need to wear wig. I stumble upon this fabulous hair advice from the internet, and I'll see if this will help. Anyway, with my hair loss problem, I found this thread helpful. Thanks for sharing advice.

Last edited:

Acneperfect

Food and Home Remedies for Ayurveda Hair Loss Treatment

• The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A.
• Every morning eat white sesame seeds as these have plenty of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of hair.
• Daily eat curd.
• A special Ayurvedic preparation made from Bhringraj (Eclipta elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds is very useful, and even stops the graying of hair.
• A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.
• Drink 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice daily. You can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin. Take it thrice a day for 2-3 months to control hair loss.:Dancing_tongue:do it

Sharlee

If you want to speed up that process ,
you can use Matthew Gardson's method , to add half an inch to a whole inch of more hair regrowth a month.
gardsons method info - http://myhairway.com/ This procedures should be done at least twice a week

Last edited:

susanNSW

If you want to speed up that process ,
you can use Matthew Gardson's method , to add half an inch to a whole inch of more hair regrowth a month.
gardsons method info - M.Gardson's method This procedures should be done at least twice a week
According to hair experts and health professionals, DHT or dihydrotestosterone is the main culprit for having alopecia. When DHT is increased, follicular production is decreased. Hence, the growth of new hair is inhibited. For this reason, it is believed that lowering the level of DHT would promote re-growth of hair follicles. Though there are lots of natural ways to treat hair loss, there are still not proven to cure all hair loss cases.

woofy55

Anyone keen to try ageloc spa treatment and nutriol shampoo. It's fantastic. Contact me... I can demo.. :)

pinkcobra

when i stopped using conditioners i started to have stonger hair. I think putting too much chemicals on the hair causes hair loss.

susantan12

when i stopped using conditioners i started to have stonger hair. I think putting too much chemicals on the hair causes hair loss.
I totally agree! Chemicals and even the way you tie your hair can also lead to hair loss and in order to avoid this, modify the way you style your hair and maybe cut back on the chemicals that you slather, let your hair breathe for some time. Below is a photo of Naomi Campbell, suffers from traction alopecia due to hair extensions and weaves.

Naomi-Campbell-hair-loss.jpg

Hi Mummies,

Did you know?

1) You actually take in a significant amount of chlorine when taking a bath.
Chlorine not only kills bad bacteria, but is also harmful to our delicate skin.

2) A fact very few people are aware of is that, you absorb more chlorine during a 10-minute shower than by drinking 8 glasses of tap water.

3) Chlorine can cause fine lines and wrinkles, and some people may develop a rash from chlorine exposure.
It also causes increased hair fall.

This page on mummysg forum shows how to solve the problem:
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f51/solve-your-hair-loss-dry-skin-problems-today-97200/#post689897

kindra

These are the tips to prevent hair loss:

Wash the hair with Tender Coconut water every other day for weeks.
Add the paste of fresh Curry leaves to Shikakai powder and wash hair with this on a regular basis.
Wash hair with coconut milk
Dry some basil leaves and Margosa leaves. Add some Bay leaves and powder all 3 together. Add 1tspn of this powder to 50 ml. of water and apply for ½ an hour Wash.