do you sleep well at night ?

PTB7476

dont know why, for the past 1 week, i have been waking up every 2-3 hrs ... regardless what time i sleep...either at 10 or 11pm. it feel as though my body is training me for the 2-3 hours feeding time... but at the same time it is making me tired in the morning

do you have the same problem as me ?

same... i keep on waking up in 2, 3 hrs... but i dun feel very tired in the morning unless i wake up at 5+ and nvr get to sleep again...

i think my body has get used to it.... i'm now in 35 wks...

PTB7476

same... i keep on waking up in 2, 3 hours... but i dont feel very tired in the morning unless i wake up at 5+ and never get to sleep again...

i think my body has get used to it.... i'm now in 35 wks...
maybe becos it is still new to me and i am not used to it esp when i used to have uninterrupted sleep til morning

apollo

i cant slp well when i was preggy too. usually becos ds was having his somersualt session whenever the clock strike 12. HAHA!

PTB7476

i cant sleep well when i was preggy too. usually becos dear son was having his somersualt session whenever the clock strike 12. HAHA!
no somersault for me yet..still too early to notice anything .... but just dun sleep as good as in the past

angelwendy

is normal to not having good sleep when u r pregnant... sometime i can stay awake till 4am.. just because i cannot get myself to sleep even when i'm tired.. but lucky part for me is... when i'm pregnant 7 months.. i already stay home... so can catch some rest in the afternoon.. even when i cannot nap...

jas2909

mi too always wakie every 2-3hrs for toilet break.. recently when I sleep on my sides my whole butt area will feel like cramping.. -.-" so gotta wake and change position almost every hour.. duno why liddat..

SamFlo

same here. I wake up at least 3 times at night for toilet breaks. sigh.....i can never sleep throughout the night anymore. Am into 22 weeks now..... i end up getting tired in the day.....:20:

PTB7476

I thought I am the one only seem like alot of mtb are having these problems. There goes my 8hrs sleep and 12 hrs sleep on weekend hahaha
And my dark eye ring/bag are not going to get any better haiz

minako85

Same here... Have to wake up few times to go toilet ... Then v hard slp back smtimes.... Very tiring....

ellyeun

do u mtb dream a lot?
all sort of funny dreams that don make sense?
terrible headache every night too...... all these r making me exhausted.......

minako85

do you mtb dream a lot?
all sort of funny dreams that dont make sense?
terrible headache every night too...... all these r making me exhausted.......
Yes... I dreamt every night.. Weird n funny dreams....
I had mild headaches sometimes too... They say drink lots of water...

ellyeun

i asked my gynae abt it, he said headache is normal... all these making me really tired during the day...

end up i tend to slp better during day time ):
timing totally up side down

Piggy08

Yes I too dream every night and some of them are really weird but touch wood no headache
I also always have strange dream...go toilet at least twice during the nite then once bk on bed... Can't slp bk easily... Now I'm in 26wks...

PTB7476

I also always have strange dream...go toilet at least twice during the nite then once back on bed... Can't sleep back easily... Now I'm in 26wks...
i'm only in my 19th weeks and i am having this problem cannot imagine what is it going to be like for the remaining trimesters...

lack of sleep can make me sick easily haiz... wonder is there any way i can do to get rid of all these weird dreams and not wake up so often at night...

jas2909

Waha! 3rd trimester will be worst!

I was told to drink more water in the day.. cut down to a mouthful at a time if thirsty after 8pm.. but.. this doesn't work for me though.. i still frequent toilet in the middle of the nite.. :tlaugh:

PTB7476

Waha! 3rd trimester will be worst!

I was told to drink more water in the day.. cut down to a mouthful at a time if thirsty after 8pm.. but.. this doesn't work for me though.. i still frequent toilet in the middle of the nite.. :tlaugh:
and after 3rd trimester think we can forget about getting good night sleep for...hmm...think the next 2 years :tlaugh:

yah i tried to drink lesser water before bed and going to toilet before falling sleep but still at night i still have the urge to go pee... hmm....wonder where all those water come from :tlaugh: but now better i just wake up for the sake of waking and not because need to go toilet

sassandspice

Is anyone else getting leg cramps as well when they about to go to sleep? They hurt so much and this interrupts my sleep as I need to get up and stretch it out or it's way too painful! :embarrassed:

PTB7476

need to do a poll for those who cant sleep well at night...are you carrying boy or gal...maybe that makes a diff :tlaugh: