sah jobs?

Mum2Matty

Mummies who work from home..

What are you working as? How many hours do you work? Is it challenging to work from home and take care of kids/household at the same time?

Thx for sharing!

aby

Re: Mummies who work from home..

Hi, I work from home as a Personal Assistent to a property director since 10th July..

I'm blessed as my hb is on 3 rotating shifts thus 2/3 of the day time he's home.. When he's not, it's really challenging ah as my 2 may be screaming or asking this that.. Haiz, disturbing to my job as most of the time, I'll on the phone ma..

But felt v v v blessed to be able to work and earn in such arrangement.. Hb is really against cc thus kept pacifying me not to out to work so he's v v pleased!! I'm too, able to witness their milestones and progress etc..

My job is flexible.. On days I can still run errands but weekend really burnt ah.. Phone calls kept coming in.. Answer 1 miss 5!!

AndyMum

Iam doing facial and nail services at home and base for call app..cos sometime am go out for freelance make up..

Currently i am working at one nail shop as part time. 3 time per week...but maybe this few month will stop...cos hubby ask me not to busy as i can help him with his business too...

vandia82

I've just started to do some freelancing graphic designing. As I cant really committe to work due to second pregnancy, (very bad morning sickness and some bleeding) then quited my part time job, when I am feeling better, already 4 mths plus preg, it's really hard to get a job, hence tried doing some freelancing... In fact also never thought can do one, till people find me to do some designing work, therefore tried to go into it and earn some xtra income loz... If this works then it will be good as I will be able to spend more time with my kids... But as just started, dunno whether can work out not... Coz also got business thru friends one. (after this project dunno if any new one will come in... If anyone here have lobangs, can find me? Lol... I do logo, brochure, flyer, namecard, invitation card, pos material designing. :p

By the way, working from home isnt as easy, unless your kid(s) are not too playful or attention seeking. For my case, have to settle my girl, make sure she has things to occupy her then I will have my peace, if not will wait till she's having her nap or bedtime then I will start doing my work... (but hubby dun really understand this and keep thinking that I'm enjoying at home... *sad )

MioPio

Hi

I envy those of you who can find homebased admin work to do. Where do you find such lobangs? I am eager to know.

serenelm

i'm oso helping my dh to make calls for his property biz... but he's oni doing part-time property... so my timing oso quite flexible cos for weekends, he'll make the calls himself... but of course, no salary since it's dh i'm working for :)

Angelmum

tutor?
p/t like Herbalife or other so call MLM
on line biz
handicraft work if got great fingers
bake cakes/pasteries for occasions

aby

Cold calling? Given a script and no list to do this job. Have a friend who needs help in such..

Interested, pls PM for details.. Tks! :001_302:

JuzAngel

home party?? 'dry swimming' parties (majong sessions) itzz?? :win:
Forum moderator got $$ one a not? :001_302:

jedamum

Lol.... to work at home cos need to take care of own kid, now still need to take care of somebody's kid at home too... whahahaha.... i can't do that, cos taking care of my dd is enough liao :001_302:
haha...but if can get a few kindergarten kids, you can be their before/after school care-givers. not so tough to handle, coz they quite big liao.