Any mummies delivering at Thomson Medical??

nice_clever6

Hi! We have the same doctor and same EDD...:tlaugh:
Hi,

Sorry for late reply.. it's good to know that we have same EDD and same doctor.. how you doing? plz let me know when your turn come... i keep counting down each day now... all the best and smooth delivery

mee212

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.. it's good to know that we have same EDD and same doctor.. how you doing? plz let me know when your turn come... i keep counting down each day now... all the best and smooth delivery
Me also counting down every day.:tlaugh: Cervix not yet dilate, and will go check up again tmr...How about you? Hope u have a smooth delivery too! Btw, are you going for natural birth? I hope I can...

nice_clever6

I'm not sure cervix is dilate or not yet since i visited gynae last week only. I also going for check up tomorrow. I wish i can go for normal delivery without epi. cheers

Me also counting down every day.:tlaugh: Cervix not yet dilate, and will go check up again tmr...How about you? Hope u have a smooth delivery too! Btw, are you going for natural birth? I hope I can...

angela ng

Hi Angela, my gynae is also Adrian Woodworth. My EDD is 8 of feb. How's your feeling now? Excited?
Hi Renee,
my EDD is 29 Jan. Yeah. Am really excited!!! However, sleeping at night is proving to be more difficult as EDD is approaching...hee hee... enjoy your time now with baby kicking and all :) hope you've packed ur bags and got your stuff ready... Adrian told me sometimes delivery can happen a week or two earlier... :eek:

reneetang

Hi Renee,
my EDD is 29 Jan. Yeah. Am really excited!!! However, sleeping at night is proving to be more difficult as EDD is approaching...hee hee... enjoy your time now with baby kicking and all :) hope you've packed your bags and got your stuff ready... Adrian told me sometimes delivery can happen a week or two earlier... :eek:
Hi Angela,

I am also facing problem sleeping at night now compare to one month ago. Wish you have a smooth delivery, do share with me more after your delivery. I read lots of review of Dr Adrian, seems like he is a very experienced gynae, so i think we are in good hands :001_302: Has Dr Arian already passed you the hospital adminssion form? Oh, btw, what type of room you choosed? I heard from my friend Thomson always upgrade from 4-bedded to 2-bedded room, is it confirmed or depends on your luck?

Regards,

Renee

angela ng

Hi Angela,

I am also facing problem sleeping at night now compare to one month ago. Wish you have a smooth delivery, do share with me more after your delivery. I read lots of review of Dr Adrian, seems like he is a very experienced gynae, so i think we are in good hands :001_302: Has Dr Arian already passed you the hospital adminssion form? Oh, btw, what type of room you choosed? I heard from my friend Thomson always upgrade from 4-bedded to 2-bedded room, is it confirmed or depends on your luck?

Regards,

Renee
Hi Renee,

I believe we are in good hands. My close friends and relatives all had their kids delivered by him. :) He's passed me the hospital admission form already. It's blue in colour. Just make sure you bring all the other relevant documents if you want to register your baby and apply for CDA in the hospital. The forms to be filled in can be obtained in the hospital. I chose 1-bedded room. Two of my friends said they were upgraded from 4-bedded to 2-bedded. It really depends on your luck. Cos if there are a lot of deliveries on that day, you might not get the 2 bedded. I chose 1-bedded cos I want my hubby to stay with me in the hospital as this is our first baby :)

I will definitely keep you posted on my experience after delivery. However, just to put your mind at ease now, my friends tells me he is very assuring and comforting.

PS. Sleeping with two pillows and two bolsters now. Seems to help. See if you want to try it out :eek:

:)
Angela

Madako

I am delivering at Thomson Medical, my gynae is Dr TC Chang.. EDD is 9 Feb, hope baby will be on time. :001_302:
My EDD is 16 Feb but I have already planned an C section with Dr WK Tan on 6th (next Sun). May bump onto you when in TMC huh... See u...

hi,

May i ask anyone with dr. lawrence ang? he only has one clinic at sun plaza? does he do oscar at his clinic? or only consultation, the rest need to go tmc?

My EDD is 16 Feb but I have already planned an C section with Dr WK Tan on 6th (next Sun). May bump onto you when in TMC huh... See u...
Oh yes! We may bump into each other.. keke! Hope baby will be on time or just a few days earlier.. getting very sick of pregnant already..

Madako

Oh yes! We may bump into each other.. keke! Hope baby will be on time or just a few days earlier.. getting very sick of pregnant already..
Ya, me too...
My water retention at feet n ankle area getting worse le.
My goodness... by the way, are all the rooms in TMC all renovated now?
Last time (back in 2008), i heard only some rooms / levels renovated...:001_302:

Madako

Initially i thought also too.. Till the confinement days come... Oh no.. One month w/o bathing... Can imagine.... ....
WOw, you serious about 1 month w/o bath?
Maybe now can, if everyday rain that heavy ah. can sleep all day long... hahaha

WOw, you serious about 1 month w/o bath?
Maybe now can, if everyday rain that heavy ah. can sleep all day long... hahaha
Wat to do.. Thanks to my mil.. NATO...
Ya that y yr end baby very lucky.. Weather cool cool.. Dont need to worry heat rashes.. My bb born apr.. Worse among all months...

Ya, me too...
My water retention at feet n ankle area getting worse le.
My goodness... by the way, are all the rooms in TMC all renovated now?
Last time (back in 2008), i heard only some rooms / levels renovated...:001_302:
I am quite lucky as I do not have much water retention but can imagine your discomfort.. just getting very sick of doing everything in slow-motion..
I believe all the rooms are renovated.. I visited a friend last year when she delivered and the room looked very new..
I went for my check-up yesterday and it looks like my baby is so comfortable inside me that it may be another week before I get to see him.. so the wait goes on..

That's still not so bad. For my 1st girl I put on 27kg, mostly from water retention. I was so swollen my baby couldn't engage. I ended up c-sect at 39 weeks.

Madako

That's still not so bad. For my 1st girl I put on 27kg, mostly from water retention. I was so swollen my baby couldn't engage. I ended up c-sect at 39 weeks.
wOW, I gained 25kg for my 1st baby last time... About the same.
I c sect when I was 38 wks... But after baby full month, my weigfht went down le...

Madako

ya. water retention was bad for me.. 8kg of water... after delivery, all goes off... total 12kg
wOW, only 12kg, you must be vy vy lean...
Ya, water retention is the major headache lor.
Cannot bend down, walk faster nor sit well...
Alamak.... Still counting down...

Madako

I am quite lucky as I do not have much water retention but can imagine your discomfort.. just getting very sick of doing everything in slow-motion..
I believe all the rooms are renovated.. I visited a friend last year when she delivered and the room looked very new..
I went for my check-up yesterday and it looks like my baby is so comfortable inside me that it may be another week before I get to see him.. so the wait goes on..
Am going for my weekly check up this sat at 12.
Hopefully my boy is ready for c-section on sun.
Will keep you updated...

Me too, so uncomfortable and tired...
Hope to give birth soonest possible... Lets' keep each other informed ya.
We may meet at TMC during our stay...