First reaction when u found out ur expecting

whats your first reaction when you found out that ur expecting?
and how you found out?

well i was having a mixture of feelings and emotions as at the point of time i was still single.. but happy as i didn't expect that i could conceive..

i bought the self test kit and i had it tested out guess where far east plaza lol.. it turn out positive and i just kept thinking that i'm seeing it wrongly..

and now 21 weeks along with naughty boy..

Carisella

I was thinking to keep or not .. But I really wanted to keep, but i scare my parents not happy.
I married already but still scare they not happy.. I must be crazy.. haha

eeyorex

instead of happy.. i feel sad and my 1st thing I wan to do is abortion...

i am married.. but this just comes too sudden for us.. my hubby was in mixed emotions too.. he is happy that he is becoming a dad, and yet he is not ready to be one... cos I got pregnant only 3 mths after marriage...

my thots of abortion are strong but I tot of frens/relatives who are trying to conceive but no news at all, I feel that its actually quite wrong to take away our gift just becos we, the parents are not ready to be one...

my heart soften until I saw the bb heartbeat blinking at 9 weeks... thats how we decided to keep..
I am in my 12w4d now... cant wait to know the gender of my bb in 16 weeks =)

apollo

Happy, anxious, worry. Happy cause we want to have a child, anxious cause there are so many things to plan, worry cause I had MC before. But now my son is alrdy 20mth old, still worrying many things. haha!

shajalia

I had my miscarriage last year November during 7 weeks pregnancy.

Happen to have an asthma attack last friday. Then i was shock to find out i am 2 weeks pregnant at SGH A&E. Now, i am worry as this is an early pregnancy and afraid miscarriage happen again

I was thinking to keep or not .. But I really wanted to keep, but i scare my parents not happy.
I married already but still scare they not happy.. I must be crazy.. haha

its realli a blessing to be expecting.. i have friends that are expecting but the partner treat them badly.. so if ur expecting and ur partner treats u well should be happy =)

instead of happy.. i feel sad and my 1st thing I wan to do is abortion...

i am married.. but this just comes too sudden for us.. my hubby was in mixed emotions too.. he is happy that he is becoming a dad, and yet he is not ready to be one... cos I got pregnant only 3 mths after marriage...

my thots of abortion are strong but I tot of frens/relatives who are trying to conceive but no news at all, I feel that its actually quite wrong to take away our gift just becos we, the parents are not ready to be one...

my heart soften until I saw the bb heartbeat blinking at 9 weeks... thats how we decided to keep..
I am in my 12w4d now... cant wait to know the gender of my bb in 16 weeks =)
yea my husband intially didn't wan it also due to financially not stable yet.. and we were not married at that time..
but after much persuading he had things planned out.. now he's inside happily kicking me..

i had my gender scan ard 12 weeks also.. the gynae can confirm with me 99 percent male genitals lol.. but after the first gender scan i went for two more to confirm haha

I had my miscarriage last year November during 7 weeks pregnancy.

Happen to have an asthma attack last friday. Then i was shock to find out i am 2 weeks pregnant at SGH A&E. Now, i am worry as this is an early pregnancy and afraid miscarriage happen again
my friend too also jus found out she's preg (but still waiting for appt to see how far she is) she had 2 mc previously. little bit of signs makes her worry also.. i guess try to relax yourself it will be better..

shi_san_yee

I already broke up with my bf then, i was at work, and my first reaction after 7 faint positive tests; "S-H-I-T!"

So now i'm a single mum

tehsusu79

Hi,hi,

First-timer here & a first timer M-T-B as well.

Both of us almost cried when we saw the plus sign on the test kit. We weren't really trying as we are still waiting for keys to our new house. We have been married for 2 yrs plus and thought that we should try for a Dragon baby. Surprise! Surprise! A Rabbit baby it was meant to be!

Anyway, it was a g8 moment that cannot be replaced when you know you have created something so special. :wong3:

Hi,hi,

First-timer here & a first timer M-T-B as well.

Both of us almost cried when we saw the plus sign on the test kit. We weren't really trying as we are still waiting for keys to our new house. We have been married for 2 yrs plus and thought that we should try for a Dragon baby. Surprise! Surprise! A Rabbit baby it was meant to be!

Anyway, it was a g8 moment that cannot be replaced when you know you have created something so special. :wong3:

when is ur next visit? by then can try ask the doc to try scan for gender =D cos i had my gender scan at 12 weeks plus =)

angiebaby

I was so happy when I see the test kit shows positive as I almost Tot I can not pregnant as me and Hubby did use condoms for almost 8 yrs and I told him 2011 I wan go for ivf but nov 2010 I'm pregnant! Now I can save the money and spend on baby...=]

I was thinking if I should keep secret and tell everyone when reach 3 months but I was too happy to keep the secret so I called Hubby ( he was at Melbourne that time for 3 weeks reservist ) an call my parents who stay in China, and my two close friends.

tehsusu79

when is your next visit? by then can try ask the doc to try scan for gender =D cos i had my gender scan at 12 weeks plus =)
my last visit was on 12 Feb and Doc said still can't tell for sure. My N T scan is due on Fri over at TMC, maybe over there they can tell me abt bb's gender? :001_302: