EDD October

Triquetra

Hello Mummies,

I'm new here! My first proud's EDD is 10 Oct:001_302:. My gynae said I should be able to see the gender of my baby by the end of Apr.. so excited!
Welcome! Mine is 2nd Oct :)
I am seeing my gynae on 19 April at 16 weeks.... wondering if I would be able to see bb's gender by then *hee*

lohjas

Welcome! Mine is 2nd Oct :)
I am seeing my gynae on 19 April at 16 weeks.... wondering if I would be able to see bb's gender by then *hee*
Hi Triquetra, thanks!

That's roughly in a week's time! Hope you can see your baby's gender. My friend couldnt see hers at 16 weeks cause the baby's leg was blocking the view. haha.

Stephy126

Hi Triquetra, thanks!

That's roughly in a week's time! Hope you can see your baby's gender. My friend couldnt see hers at 16 weeks cause the baby's leg was blocking the view. haha.
Congratz! I will go for my check up again on 30 April. Hopeful can know the gender by then :)

lohjas

Hi Stephy126,

I'm going for mine on 30Apr too. Gynae say may be able to know the gender then too. Looking forward to my next check up already!

lyra

I hope to get to know the gender in my next scanning too! Next month, will be 4 mth. I hope to have a boy coz I always love to play with boys but my siblings are all girls. My hubby prefers boy too. But we are fine with both gender as long as bb is healthy. We hope to have 2 children. If elder child is a girl, girls can take better care of younger sibling :)

yinching

I hope to get to know the gender in my next scanning too! Next month, will be 4 mth. I hope to have a boy coz I always love to play with boys but my siblings are all girls. My hubby prefers boy too. But we are fine with both gender as long as bb is healthy. We hope to have 2 children. If elder child is a girl, girls can take better care of younger sibling :)
Usually know the gender by 5 months, that what my gynae tell me. My hubby perfers boy but I'm ok with boy or girl as long as they are born healthy.

Thanks you, Yin Ching.
I went to see doctor on Monday and MC 2 days rest at home. Now feel much better.
But still feel dizzy...

Hi,

Don't anyhow take the medicine, go see doc and tell the doc that you are pregnant. They will give the medicine that wont affect the bb.

Stephy126

Actually I would prefer boy cause i'd always longed for an elder brother. haha. My hubby prefers girl instead. How about you?
I would prefer baby gal :) However, for first child it's good to have a boy (Chinese mentality :p) At least, feel lesser stress when facing my MIL (my hubby is the only son).

Ya, I also same. dizzy and headache, no appetitte to eat also. But hungry, dont know what to eat... after eaten, then feel vomit again.. what many weeks u are now? when is your EDD?
Sometimes I also feel dizzy or headache. After work when I on my way home, feel like vomit and not much appetitte too.

hotmilktea

if it is boy, then no need to wait till 5 months so long. boy boy can see as early as week 12. :)
it will be quite obvious, of coz also depend on the baby position can see or not.

Usually know the gender by 5 months, that what my gynae tell me. My hubby perfers boy but I'm ok with boy or girl as long as they are born healthy.

lyra

if it is boy, then no need to wait till 5 months so long. boy boy can see as early as week 12. :)
it will be quite obvious, of coz also depend on the baby position can see or not.
I hope can c by 4th month, hotmilktea. :) Week 12 did oscar scan but din c anything clear. Bb active and keeps moving ard. Legs hiding the part, and my bb is about 2 days smaller than the date estimated.

Alisa

i did my OSCAR and everything is ok!!! my gyne tried to see my baby gender cuz it is sleeping and the sleeping position is a very good position! but cuz im still in week 12 so doc say he saw a birdie but cannot confirm. need to scan again next mth. hee... hopefully really got birdie!:wong19: