post natal massage

joanneang

how long can i start my massage? i knw if having c section ,it is not advise to have the massage right away becos of the wound. how abt normal delivery?? will it be very uncomfortable to done togther with our confinement?

camom

Check with gynae 1st if you are having c-sect. Though mine were c-sect both times, I did massage 2 wks after op with go-ahead from doc. But the massage lady gotta be careful with the abdomen area. Can't massage that part like they did for normal delivery.

Not uncomfortable, but very very hot and oily afterwards.

Nouva Mascot

how long can i start my massage? i knw if having c section ,it is not advise to have the massage right away becos of the wound. how about normal delivery?? will it be very uncomfortable to done togther with our confinement?
Hi Joanne! Would like to share experienced for post natal massage. I had normal delivery with "epidural" and after that having bad back ached. My massage lady did a good job that relieved the back ached as well as expelled 'wind' from my "Big Tummy"....:001_302:

When my friend recommeded her to me, i was reluctant as her price is higher than the other masseur but i end up choosing her as my friend convinced me that she is good. And i never regret my choice, indeed she is not only good, i'll say she is "Fantastic". My back ached gone within the 3rd session, the massage also helps to discharged more "blood clots" and each session more "wind" being expelled out.... I've got "flat tummy" after 14 session. I would definitely look up for her again for my second birth and would "highly recomend" her to my friends and anyone who looks for a Post Natal Massage.....:yellow:

I remembered she said that, for Normal delivery you can start on the 5th day after delivery and 10th to 14th day after delivery for C-Section.

Last edited:

jean1986

natural delivery can start 5th day after deliver. i started mine on the 5th day. it wasn't uncomfortable but just that the stitches were not fully recovered yet, so when she asked to like turn around or something, i must take my time.
and post natal massage helped to press out the blood clots in the womb too.
it helped to flatten the tummy as well, though still abit flabby, but satisfied already.

Nouva Mascot

Hi Jean!

i agreed with you, as the blood clot been disharged, you'll feel good as no cramps.... rite?? and that's how an experienced massage lady would do, help to get rid of the blood clots..

As she also "push" the womb back to its position, slight pain on 1st session but the next it is less painful and i feel much better.....

As i said, she is very professional in Pre & Post Natal Massage, having more that 16 years of experienced and mother of 6 childrens and 1 grand daughter. She really helps you to relieved your muscle ached and recuperate faster.....

By the way Joanne, you can call her, Noura @ 94345343. Advance booking will be good, as she is "HOT" masseur..... he he he. Thats what i did, "booked" her 6 months in advance..... kiasu rite.... cos i don't want to be disappointed for not able to get a "good" post natal massuer....:tlaugh:

You won't regret as she is patient, know so much about confinement and always sharing her knowledge about child raising experienced.....:chatterbox:

Last edited:

Nouva Mascot

What are her charges like and how long is it per session?:tlaugh:
Hi glam-mummy!:shyxxx:

She have 3 packages which i remembered like;
7 days @S$500, 10 days @S$650 and 14 days @S$900
Duration is about an hour per session

Well, you can call her @ 94345343 for more info...... Anyway, trust me its worth engaging her service. And you'll find out how she make you pass out your "wind", really amazing.....

All the best to you and take care. You can also sent me an email if you need help. email:nouva_mas@yahoo.com.sg

:Dancing_wub:Take care!

JPng

Hi glam-mummy!:shyxxx:

She have 3 packages which i remembered like;
7 days @S$500, 10 days @S$650 and 14 days @S$900
Duration is about an hour per session

Well, you can call her @ 94345343 for more info...... Anyway, trust me its worth engaging her service. And you'll find out how she make you pass out your "wind", really amazing.....

All the best to you and take care. You can also sent me an email if you need help. email:nouva_mas@yahoo.com.sg

:Dancing_wub:Take care!
Hi Nouva,
is there any transportation charges? wat do we need to prepare for the massage?
tks.

bibiluvr

hi,
i did my massage one week after my normal delivery without epi..
they will recommend u to shower before the massage and continue it consecutively for 5, 7 or 10 days..

hmmm, though it's useful (in pushing the womb and expelling wind), but i dun like the oily feeling... coz i'm breastfeeding and i dislike the feeling coz need to carry the baby.. n yes, it's super warm after that..

after the first session, i told the lady not to massage my breasts and arms... but my neck was aching and she did concentrate on that area...

jennyk

Hi Joanne

Can recommend ur massage lady? How ex and is it ok to go for massage one month after delivery?

Hi Joanne! Would like to share experienced for post natal massage. I had normal delivery with "epidural" and after that having bad back ached. My massage lady did a good job that relieved the back ached as well as expelled 'wind' from my "Big Tummy"....:001_302:

When my friend recommeded her to me, i was reluctant as her price is higher than the other masseur but i end up choosing her as my friend convinced me that she is good. And i never regret my choice, indeed she is not only good, i'll say she is "Fantastic". My back ached gone within the 3rd session, the massage also helps to discharged more "blood clots" and each session more "wind" being expelled out.... I've got "flat tummy" after 14 session. I would definitely look up for her again for my second birth and would "highly recomend" her to my friends and anyone who looks for a Post Natal Massage.....:yellow:

I remembered she said that, for Normal delivery you can start on the 5th day after delivery and 10th to 14th day after delivery for C-Section.

Nouva Mascot

Hi Nouva,
is there any transportation charges? what do we need to prepare for the massage?
thanks.

Hi! I'm so sorry for late reply. I've been away for quite a long time, juggling my time with baby and looking after my mum who have been diagnosed with lupus........

Very tough and am glad able to be a good mum and daughter to both my baby and mum......:red:

All rates inclusive transportation. There are no hidden cost. No worry, you can talk to her with regards with the payment method. It'll be good if you can call her, Noura Sam Hp 9434 5343.

Piggy08

All rates inclusive transportation. There are no hidden cost. No worry, you can talk to her with regards with the payment method. It'll be good if you can call her, Noura Sam Hp 9434 5343.[/QUOTE]

Hi, does Noura Sam do prenatal massage? Is she a Malay lady? Because I have a dog at home. Don't think Malay will wish to end my house...

Nouva Mascot

All rates inclusive transportation. There are no hidden cost. No worry, you can talk to her with regards with the payment method. It'll be good if you can call her, Noura Sam Hp 9434 5343.
Hi, does Noura Sam do prenatal massage? Is she a Malay lady? Because I have a dog at home. dont't think Malay will wish to end my house...[/quote]

Hi Piggy08!

My apology for late reply....

Yes, noura did both pre & post natal massage. Yup! but not worry as she will call you upon arriving and you can lock up your dog for awhile. She is very understanding, no worry cos thats what i did.

I saw her ads at locanto.sg and db88.com and she have a facebook too...

All the best Piggy08!

Noura Sam was the ML who did my prenatal massage. Wasn't able to claim my last session for prenatal as I gave birth already days before my scheduled last session w/ her and she agreed to just convert it to 1 post natal massage instead. I Availed of the 10days massage with her, but she just DROPPED me like a hot potato on my last 3-4 sessions with her. Good thing I wasn't fully paid yet. Have a balance of about $160 with her when she texted not to transfer the balance anymore as she's BUSY starting this month. How unprofessional. I felt ripped off to be honest by her. She may be "friendly", giving tips and all that but I seriously find her weird in a way after what she did. She even asked me to buy some stuff for her, which to be honest I don't mind at all given that she pays me but what she did to me is quite unacceptable. I didn't bother looking for a new ML anymore after she didn't finish my sessions with her. Her massage is okay. But there are times when I feel that she's quite in a hurry since she wants to be home as early as possible during tuesdays to thursdays just to watch this show :(

newbiemummy

ok i'm just wondering if anyone has any reviews about Noura Sam. I signed up with her 3+1 prenatal massage package and paid in full. She came for the first 2 and now, I've been trying to reach her to schedule the next one but she doesnt answer my smses or calls. its quite frustrating! She bailed on me as she said her uncle passed away, i was sympathetic of course but after i tried to reach her no avail. Am i overthinking this? Anyone knows of her? Its a pity cos she massages quite hard, which i like. My body is hurting all over and I have to look for a new ML. :(

Mike Daddy

any one has nice massage lady2 recommend pls post here or pm me thanks , my edd in aug need 2 find one thanks
Hi, my wife is using the services of Indah Faidah, a very experience massage lady that does home visits.

7sessions @490 nett inclusive of transport, free bengkong wrap and massage oil.

Can call her at 9139 7178 to book your appt.