Weird feeling during pregnancy

Batty

same here.. currently on week 8.. totally no appetite to eat anything and feel extremely tired n lethargic. Sometimes feel guilty that maybe i m not feeding my baby enough.. but really cant stuff anything in my tummy... :(
but i guess its normal, hopefull this will go away soon....

swthippy

hi, i currently in week 7, experiencing tiredness, so i tends to sleep early in the night.

during the day and evening time, i will have on and off sickness, eg..something like got thing stuck in the throat and i have to keep swallow it back..

on and off, there are gas/bubbles in my stomach, trying to get out of my body. can hear those funny sounds make by the gas/bubbles.

during evening time, i have no appetitide to eat my dinner except for some cravings, "Pao", 'siew mai', 'loi mai gai".....hahah...

Just mid night(4 May, 12am plus), i woke up half way and weeped...feeling bluessssss..... sigh

Hippy

im currently in my 10th wk.....i can only stomach down breakfast....aft that the whole day i dun hv appetite for anything.....but if i dun eat, will get gastric or stomach pain....i get stomach pain everyday since the beginning of week 10. hv to force myself to eat. sometimes make a cup of hot milo during lunch or hv a small bun........apart fm that, im tired all the time....even aft waking up in the morning i still feel tired. at work, i cant concentrate n focus......next wk will be my 11th wk....i hope things will get better.

Batty

im currently in my 10th wk.....i can only stomach down breakfast....aft that the whole day i dun hv appetite for anything.....but if i dun eat, will get gastric or stomach pain....i get stomach pain everyday since the beginning of week 10. hv to force myself to eat. sometimes make a cup of hot milo during lunch or hv a small bun........apart fm that, im tired all the time....even aft waking up in the morning i still feel tired. at work, i cant concentrate n focus......next wk will be my 11th wk....i hope things will get better.
hi ladyluck1801, can understand, i guess even if we have no appetite have to try to have something every few hours. if not the gastric pain can be quite bad. My gyane suggested having light food watever works for u. i have lots of hot soup so its goes easy on the tummy. Take care.

marmalade

after reading all the posts, i felt so much better, not that i don't have all these sickening symptoms, but at least i know i am still normal with all those nonsense =D
read my posts in http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f146/edd-dec-2011-a-63415/

quite depressing in the beginning. my hubby was joking that he is rearing a pig at home recently. (!!!)
cos i can only eat-sleep-eat-laze around-drink-poo-sleep-eat ....you get the drift.
now it is slightly better, but i miss my normal days - no nausea, burping, vomitting, drowsiness, ..........
maybe should buy or rent some comedy dramas to just tide me over this period....
my current relief moment is youtube.

Carlisle

hi there,
Everything you're feeling is very normal. We pretty much have the same experience, I too get hungry all the time and feel sleepy most of the time. I really hate the bloated feeling because it makes me want to fart every time...LOL

marmalade

hi there,
Everything you're feeling is very normal. We pretty much have the same experience, I too get hungry all the time and feel sleepy most of the time. I really hate the bloated feeling because it makes me want to fart every time...LOL
phew!What is your stage of pregnancy ?
yeah, i can fart freely at home but not in office :(

Happy MTB

Hi, am new to this forum. Am in 5 weeks now. anyone is a jan 2012 mummy?
I have the symptons too, really feel so fatigue. all i want is sleep & eat. I cant be bothered to do anything but just lie down on my bed. Does anyone of you keep on going to toilet in the middle of the night. I have this problem of getting up to the toilet and after that i just couldnt get back to sleep anymore. I realised am getting very emotional too. I can be very angry at time, or just feel like crying..oh dear..it seems like there are so many changes on us, i think there are more to come. Bloatness is also a problem, i have IBS, so with pregnancy, i think my IBS will get even worse. I am only 5 mths, but i can see my tummy is so big, think it is all causes by the wind inside..zzzz..feel so pig & fat.....

mothercat

i also have all the same symptoms - farting, burping, nausea even though not to the stage of vomitting. drinking plain water makes me bloated, so there are days that i probably drank less than 1 litre of water a day then my pee is so yellow. :embarrassed: so relying on peel fresh/7-11 fruit juices

hibernate

i also have all the same symptoms - farting, burping, nausea even though not to the stage of vomitting. drinking plain water makes me bloated, so there are days that i probably drank less than 1 litre of water a day then my pee is so yellow. :embarrassed: so relying on peel fresh/7-11 fruit juices
same here .. some days i drink like a fish. some days i dont drink that much at all .. i'll feel so bloated

in the day time i feel fine. i feel horribly sick and nauseus and queasy when its close to my sleeping hours. have the pukey feeling, but did not puke. but nonetheless, still damn xin ku!

marmalade

same here .. some days i drink like a fish. some days i dont drink that much at all .. i'll feel so bloated

in the day time i feel fine. i feel horribly sick and nauseus and queasy when its close to my sleeping hours. have the pukey feeling, but did not puke. but nonetheless, still damn xin ku!

yeah, i hate to drink too much also, although i drink only honey water or juices (cos water itself is too bland) , i can't drink too much due to the pukey feeling.
i even use a straw to sip but really slow and take ages. feels like an old ahma drinking.....

hibernate

yeah, i hate to drink too much also, although i drink only honey water or juices (cos water itself is too bland) , i can't drink too much due to the pukey feeling.
i even use a straw to sip but really slow and take ages. feels like an old ahma drinking.....
haha! which kind of juice do you drink? i need a change!

marmalade

anyone can recommend shampoo for oily scalp ?
i am using baby shampoo as i think it doesn't help for my oily scalp and i need something with mild smell.
must be fragrance-free or mild fragrance, else i will start feeling nauseous. :(

hibernate

home-made juices, just put whatever fruits you want in blender......
but my hubby does it, cos i am really too lazy to do alll this with my current condition.
else you can also drink ribena ?
im so lazy to blend fruit juices.. haha. will get ribena too! thanks! =D

marmalade

im so lazy to blend fruit juices.. haha. will get ribena too! thanks! =D
yeah, maybe you can get the packets to try.
if taste ok for you, then you can buy the big bottle more economical.

some of my friends prefer glucose. so depends what works for you.
:)

boredmtb

anyone can recommend shampoo for oily scalp ?
i am using baby shampoo as i think it doesn't help for my oily scalp and i need something with mild smell.
must be fragrance-free or mild fragrance, else i will start feeling nauseous. :(

hi,

i'm currently using follow-me (frequent wash, round bottle cost ard $5.90-$6.9) which you can only buy from those hdb shops like beauty language or those shops in toa payoh...not avail in supermarkets. Quite refreshing smell. I'm now 7mths pregnant and initially i can't take all those strong smelling bodywash or shampoo unlike before preg..

Our hair also tend to be oily during preg i realised so i don't use any conditioner... hope this helps.

petitemum

I am a 4 week preg but I already got the preg symptons and I feel pain on my tummy sometime. Did anyone has this experience before? I am going to see gynae soon. but i m so worried now..
any advice!!!

marmalade

I am a 4 week preg but I already got the preg symptons and I feel pain on my tummy sometime. Did anyone has this experience before? I am going to see gynae soon. but i m so worried now..
any advice!!!
is it becos you wear something too tight around the tummy ?
you better see your gynae asap. hope everything is alright.