where to find nice & budgeted buffet caterer to celebrate my baby one years old.

Any recommendation of buffet caterer which is cheap and good. I thinking of celebrating for my baby one years old birthday, but do not want to overspent

DodoTan

Yes, yes! I agree with xicloudix. Was going to suggest them myself. Liang food catering provides halal chinese food. The service is good and the food is nice. Servings are quite big too.

Thanks alot for the sugestions. but liang caterer if order less than 30, warmer and table not provided. 10 dishes for 30 pple, is it alot or not?
sometimes very scare to order buffet when the food is not nice and a lot of left overs. Any Nonya or high tea buffet recommendation too?

Last edited:
Hi!

I was reading on the recommendations for Liang catering..
Am thinking of catering for my gal's full month also..
Can xicloudix and dodotan recommend what items you ordered that was nice?
Thanks..

Janice

cmeilim

Sheryl,

You may want to try pine garden. Their cake and deco is nice. You want i can email you the cake design i ordered for my son 1st birthday. :)

zhenzhi

can u also email me the pix and pricing for your son's 1st birthday cake from pine gardens? my email is cmeilim@gmail.com. it's one of my shortlisted confectioneries.

tks!

HI all,
Finaly decided on liang food caterer, hope is nice. Still haven't decide on the cake. sigh...i email the ecreative on the cake quotation, but they never respond...sigh...think business too good till lazy to reply me.

cmeilim

HI all,
Finaly decided on liang food caterer, hope is nice. Still have not't decide on the cake. sigh...i email the ecreative on the cake quotation, but they never respond...sigh...think business too good till lazy to reply me.

hi sherly

i also ordered from liang food caterer. my party is this coming sat. when is yours? i went for the promo package A.

hi sherly

i also ordered from liang food caterer. my party is this coming sat. when is yours? i went for the promo package A.
HI,

My baby celebration is last sat. Thanks alot for those who recommended this Liang Food caterer...the portion is really alot and the service is really good. delivery early some more. Food is fresh...though only 1 item i make the wrong choice..not very nice. But overall is still thumbs up. worth for the money...I also choose promo package A. Today i went in to take a look at their website again...and realise they remove the promo buffet liao.

I order the ecreative cake...got some hiccups on the design of the cake...make me a little angry.. but the cake taste nice.

Syadinah

Hi sheryl mummy. can let me know which one is not nice. i thought of ordering from them also. and have any other mummies tried the sushi or satay from this Liang Food caterer? thanks a lot.

Hi sheryl mummy. can let me know which one is not nice. i thought of ordering from them also. and have any other mummies tried the sushi or satay from this Liang Food caterer? thanks a lot.
the carrot cake not very nice. (not put on the warmer...then cold cold, then doesn't look like carrot cake...my guest ask me is it fish cake)

BEST dish - all my guest say very very nice - the curry vegetable(Lontong vegetable Tuakuah (Sayor Lodeh)