EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

like tat oso can? when i pump out my milk i notice one side is thicker in colour den the other side so i mixed them up before i pack them into milk storage bag. I dono what I did is right or not, but somehow i jus felt tat the thicker colour milk will be fuller, so mix den divide shld balance up=p
Should be ok.

morning mummies, anyone seen Dr Lilian Lim before? I heard she is good but waiting hours very long, I'm bringing my girl over later for her jab and some other issues, like her right thumb can't put straight, if i help her make it strianght will have a weird feeling like her joint got prob, hopefully not a big issue.
Wanted to bring my son to doc lim as well.. My advice is go alone in the morning to q( don't bring ur daughter first)..they only accept walk in.. Hence queue can start forming at 815am.. After registering, they would ask u to come back few hrs later.. Abt 3 hrs.. I couldn't wait hence I didn't bring my son there again.. If u need appt, call them but they mentioned mz b 1-2 weeks in advance..

U mean her thumb looks crooked ar? How bout chiropractic, I think icejelly baby went for one right? U better don't help her straighten la let the professional do the job. Hopefully your daughter is just being flexible.
I brought my son to chiropractor, it's his nightmare.. He always cry till face red.. Tears dripping like someone bash him liddat.. He went to straighten his spine.. But it's expensive, the one I went to, charge $170 for the first session n subsequently $90.. Need to go weekly too.. Think maybe for ur case, physiology will b gd enough ;) don't worry ur bb will b fine

Envy all mummies, bb can poo poo on their own.. Brought my boy to dr Cecilia at tamp this morning after ten days of missing poo.. Took his wt.. 7.3kg.. Doc say everything ok n stomach also soft.. And she inserted saline on his butt.. My husband n I 'ng n ng' at the clinic for soooo long, no results.. In the end the doc inserted another rd of saline.. Also ng n ng for sooooo long.. Finally exploded lots if poo poo out.. All are watery n loose.. Wonder y he can't poo since it's sooo watery.. The nurse say almost like diarrhea..

The doc mentioned that my bb shld b drinking 900ml everyday for 7 feeds! I m v v v sure he doesn't drink that much usually 600ml per day only.. So stressed..

Wanted to bring my son to doc lim as well.. My advice is go alone in the morning to q( don't bring ur daughter first)..they only accept walk in.. Hence queue can start forming at 815am.. After registering, they would ask u to come back few hrs later.. Abt 3 hrs.. I couldn't wait hence I didn't bring my son there again.. If u need appt, call them but they mentioned mz b 1-2 weeks in advance..
I did bring her there set off yishun at 8 reach there at 9, registered, told we need to wait for 4hrs, so went for breakfast slowly eat (abt 1hr)den went daiso walk abt 2hrs n i haven finish shopping oli clinic call say can go back, make payment went down jus nice our turn when we reach clinic. so wasn't that bad, Dr Lim is real nice, her clinic staff too, so i don understand why i say bad review on her clinic asst.

I brought my son to chiropractor, it's his nightmare.. He always cry till face red.. Tears dripping like someone bash him liddat.. He went to straighten his spine.. But it's expensive, the one I went to, charge $170 for the first session n subsequently $90.. Need to go weekly too.. Think maybe for ur case, physiology will b gd enough ;) don't worry ur bb will b fine
Oh dear sounds painful, feel heartache for ur boy, he recovere yet?

lsy

Envy all mummies, bb can poo poo on their own.. Brought my boy to dr Cecilia at tamp this morning after ten days of missing poo.. Took his wt.. 7.3kg.. Doc say everything ok n stomach also soft.. And she inserted saline on his butt.. My husband n I 'ng n ng' at the clinic for soooo long, no results.. In the end the doc inserted another rd of saline.. Also ng n ng for sooooo long.. Finally exploded lots if poo poo out.. All are watery n loose.. Wonder y he can't poo since it's sooo watery.. The nurse say almost like diarrhea..

The doc mentioned that my bb shld b drinking 900ml everyday for 7 feeds! I m v v v sure he doesn't drink that much usually 600ml per day only.. So stressed..
7.3kg is super good weight. I'm happy enoughbif my girl drinks up to 500ml. 90x7=630 only difference 30ml from ur estimation. No worries la.
Just now I lecture my gal telling her better learn to drink at 1 go. Teacher not so free to feed u twice then she will end up hungry.I feed her twice this evening 30mins gap. She take 50+40.

whomovedmycheese

Just curious, why made you want to bring him there? I am starting to be a little worried for my baby. When she sits up, she seems to be leaning onto one side, like slip disc..

whomovedmycheese

Wow!! 7.3kg!! You have a big baby!

lsy

Just curious, why made you want to bring him there? I am starting to be a little worried for my baby. When she sits up, she seems to be leaning onto one side, like slip disc..
Their backbone still soft la. My girl also tend to bend sideways towards her left. Maybe I too used to carry her with 1 hand. They are snug in our womb last time backbone also curled up Ma. Don't worry.

lsy

So manage to accept my request? maybe when go back to wrk will slim down faster bah..hehe im hoping for tat=p
Me three tummy still flabby to lazy to do sit up. Ugly belly button too lol.
But I think I'm slightly slimmer than pre preggy coz some of the pants I banned coz tummy bulging now can button already. But the flabby skin on top la hahaha

whomovedmycheese

Me three tummy still flabby to lazy to do sit up. Ugly belly button too lol.
But I think I'm slightly slimmer than pre preggy coz some of the pants I banned coz tummy bulging now can button already. But the flabby skin on top la hahaha
I also still have a flabby tummy. Luckily it's only more obvious when I am sitting down. When I stand up, look the same as last time..

My gal so far 3 feeding didn't make noise , guai guai finish 100ml.. Isy, give ur gal sometime, coz i didn't latch her much, may be she used to bottle feed but need something softer ..
Every night, after last feeding i will latch her n put her to sleep,, i scared she become a habit as just nw my hubby carry her, she is not happy.. then i latch her, she then go to sleep..
My gal need to Ng Ng her then can poo, but sometimes she will throw tantrum to me when she doesn't feel like..

my hip expanded.. my jeans cannot wear liao.. some more got bigger boob, my blouse also not fitting.. my tummy still flappy..
so far i lost 13kg from birth.. my fren said very good liao wo