It's like so hard to know if i have ovulated or not...

dwarfs8

I always have irregular menses.. i'm trying again now (2nd month of trying) after my missed miscarriage. It has been 7 months... i calculated from my cycles, but it seems despite i've passed my estimated ovulation date (supposed to be 22nd Nov), i don't seem to have the usual pre-menstrual symptoms at all... So i'm really clueless have i ovulated or not...

I remembered my 2nd menstrual after my miscarriage, i have no symptoms at all before period, and i was shocked when i see red. But on the 3rd menstrual, i have all my classic symptoms again.

Seriously.. i felt so messed up... and fed up too.

LadyMsteo

just a note: the frequency of sex for sure relation to the chances of pregnancy, however the quality of sperm is the most crucial.

by the way, it would not generate positive results if it's out of your ovulatory period. even you make it 10 times a day, pleasure you only get instead of chances being conceived.

last but not least, the posture when/after you having sex also matters.

dwarfs8

Yep understand, today I saw egg white discharge, v stretchy too, so my ovulation is approaching! So I must make sure I'll do it. Haha..

I always jet myself up with a cushion for 15mins after sex, I conceived like that previously I guess, so is it gd enough?

LadyMsteo

Very good and congratulations. Hold “ceremonies” in the weekend to welcome and good treat the egg.

It’s a sound way – just try to absorb and keep all the sperms as much as you can.

Wish you a good success!

dwarfs8

Very good and congratulations. Hold “ceremonies” in the weekend to welcome and good treat the egg.

It’s a sound way – just try to absorb and keep all the sperms as much as you can.

Wish you a good success!
hahaha... i don't think i ever had anyone congratulating me on ovulating! Thanks lots! :D

btw, do you have any idea normally when such discharge appears, how fast will i ovulate after that?

mei2009

Hey dwarfs8, I think I read before that the discharge may not be 100% accurate. If you want to know when you ovulate, use ovulation test strips to estimate when and chart your temperature to confirm ovulation. Good luck! :)

dwarfs8

Hey dwarfs8, I think I read before that the discharge may not be 100% accurate. If you want to know when you ovulate, use ovulation test strips to estimate when and
chart your temperature to confirm ovulation. Good luck! :)
ok, thanks for the tip! :)

LadyMsteo

The normal amount of vaginal discharge is related to individual physique, and also the menstrual cycle. In general, the ovulation period, it will appear more and transparent, more viscous, and odorless. Date is considered 14 days before the first day or so of the next period.

Would suggest you pay extra attention on the body temperature as well. Before ovulation, basal body temperature gradually decreased and relatively low about at 36.4-36.6 degrees Celsius. In ovulation day, body temperature dropped to the lowest point then increase gradually.

AngelWings

Yep, do keep a chart of your basal body temperature. I recently started doing that too to check if I am about to ovulate.

dwarfs8

Ok this is really weird... I have egg white jus us on 25th nov yet until now I don't have breasts soreness... Hmm, really wondering what's up. Can ovulation be delayed by stress?

AngelWings

Ok this is really weird... I have egg white jus us on 25th nov yet until now I don't have breasts soreness... Hmm, really wondering what's up. Can ovulation be delayed by stress?
Definitely! :) My cycle got whacked because of stress, there was even a month when I didn't have any period at all because of that.

dwarfs8

If I have breasts soreness last night (mon night) and I only have sex on sat night, will there still be living sperms in the Fallopian tube? How early do I need to have sex before ovulation??

I think I only have soreness after I ovulated..

LadyMsteo

In general, sperms live for 24 hours. But of course there will be “strong” cases. Fully understand the anxiety. Would suggest to have sex in the about 3-day period, i.e. the day before, the day and the day after. If too tired, only the 1st and the 3rd day will do.

By the way, the most distinct sign of ovulation is that, you want to have sex – which is creatures’ nature to mate.

dwarfs8

In general, sperms live for 24 hours. But of course there will be “strong” cases. Fully understand the anxiety. Would suggest to have sex in the about 3-day period, i.e. the day before, the day and the day after. If too tired, only the 1st and the 3rd day will do.

By the way, the most distinct sign of ovulation is that, you want to have sex – which is creatures’ nature to mate.
that means... unless i have ovulated on Sun, my chance is very slim lo... you mean a day after ovulation still has chance?
Sigh... i'm sad really. Should have tried yday, but he is stucked on his bloody computer games

LadyMsteo

Egg lives for at least 24 hours, and can last for 3 days is common as well.

It seems that you didn’t play your charm to agitate him.

dwarfs8

Egg lives for at least 24 hours, and can last for 3 days is common as well.

It seems that you didn’t play your charm to agitate him.
sigh... ya, maybe i don't have charms to him anymore. Btw, u meant sperms can last for 3 days right? Cos i thot egg can only last 12-24hrs

LadyMsteo

sigh... ya, maybe i dont't have charms to him anymore. Btw, you meant sperms can last for 3 days right? Cos i thot egg can only last 12-24hrs
well, regarding that you have 2 choices:

1. To buy a sexy underwear from me, then put it on to agitate him
2. Tell him that you are a naughty monster, he hero can catch you naughty monster and punish and shoot you with his gun

In anyway, please remember sex is an approach to please husband and wife, in another word, marriage harmony i.e. making life better. Only taking it as a means for breeding is not highly recommended. J

no, sperms 24hours; egg 24hours (could be 3 days)

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg