EDD June 2012 Mummies

MrsWang

Yup, I also booked mine. Luckily she's avaliable..

I bought nothing till now... lol.. collected some from relatives.

nursing pad.. why do we need them? if you are breastfeeding?

snowdoll

ya, nursing pad for breastfeeding.

im thinking whether to go for robinson expo sale tmr, wonder if can get some cheap buys there...

MrsWang

if im not breastfeeding, will i still need that? or after giving birth, there will be leakage so its needeD?

im a first time mom.. blur on alot of stuffs.. hehe..

Hi all mummies,

I'm also June mummy, due in 13th June.
But last last week (week 28), I got brown discharge and called up gynae to ask me go hospital check immediately.
And then checked I got regular contractions every 5 mins and I have to be warded to stop my gal from coming out.
They put me on drip to relax my baby's muscles and gave me two terrible painful jabs that will boost my baby's lungs if she's coming out anytime.
Thankfully, all these managed to ease my contractions and I was discharged after 3 days but need to bed rest for two weeks.
Monday saw my gynae and ask able to hold my baby till full term whereby she said cannot control, I'm so worried that my baby will be born too early cos need to put her in NICU for extra special care plus the expenses will be surely sky high.
My doctor said there is no reason that babies will be born premature, it could be stress or any other factors.
So I hope all mummies to rest and relax more, jia you... ;)

Jenni

Hi all mummies,

I'm also June mummy, due in 13th June.
But last last week (week 28), I got brown discharge and called up gynae to ask me go hospital check immediately.
And then checked I got regular contractions every 5 mins and I have to be warded to stop my gal from coming out.
They put me on drip to relax my baby's muscles and gave me two terrible painful jabs that will boost my baby's lungs if she's coming out anytime.
Thankfully, all these managed to ease my contractions and I was discharged after 3 days but need to bed rest for two weeks.
Monday saw my gynae and ask able to hold my baby till full term whereby she said cannot control, I'm so worried that my baby will be born too early cos need to put her in NICU for extra special care plus the expenses will be surely sky high.
My doctor said there is no reason that babies will be born premature, it could be stress or any other factors.
So I hope all mummies to rest and relax more, jia you... ;)
Wow, weeks 28 is super early, u have to rest more... Rest well and take care...

MrsWang

Yup. So everything have to relax.. But guess sometimes we just think that our body can take it and don't know what's the limit..

So I take an mc every few weeks to rest at home. Lol.

Jenni

Yup. So everything have to relax.. But guess sometimes we just think that our body can take it and don't know what's the limit..

So I take an mc every few weeks to rest at home. Lol.
I take MC like once 1 mth and my boss is very unhappy... Keep giving me warning, i even take leave to look after my gers so got control... Hai for us ppl who have no one to help jus can to count on ourself but boss don understand...

But no choice, now we are in third trimester.
for me, whole body aching and tired, strengthless legs and insomnia. :(
before i hospitalised, i also MC...once-twice every month to rest.

MrsWang

Ya my boss also unhappy but it's not stopping me to take the mc. It's an entitlement. But it's weird. Take leave ok, but not mc. Lol.

Luckily we just had a long weekend!

Jenni

Ya my boss also unhappy but it's not stopping me to take the mc. It's an entitlement. But it's weird. Take leave ok, but not mc. Lol.

Luckily we just had a long weekend!
My boss only ok if i take unpaid leave but not leave and mc...

Jenni

Serious?? But we are entitled to leave and MC..
plus they should be understanding towards Peggies. ;(
Ya, we are entitle but my boss say if i not here, alot of things he can't do which he can do by himself don really need me to be around... Bo bian...

MrsWang

Woes of a working mom...

Anyway, this thread is quiet compared to others!

What about we re introduce ourselves? I'll start first..

Currently 23 years old living in choa chu kang,, working as a preschool teacher.. Edd is 17 June at Thomson medical, doctor is dr Wong mun tat..

What about u girls??

Jenni

Woes of a working mom...

Currently 23 years old living in choa chu kang,, working as a preschool teacher.. Edd is 17 June at Thomson medical, doctor is dr Wong mun tat..

What about u girls??
Currently 28yrs old, mother of 2 now, going to 3... Living in yishun, working as a Admin... Edd 29 June at Mt A, Doctor is Dr Hii...

Hihi,

I'm 29, working in shipping industry. Stay at Old Airport.
EDD 13th June, my first baby, it's a girl!
Going to deliver in Mt A too, Dr is Dr Esther Ng. ;)

Joeychen85

Woes of a working mom...

What about u girls??
Im 27 stay at havelock road .. Stay wif husband only .. Jobless / house wife I tin ..edd 18 June .. Kk hospital , gynae is kt tan..

MrsWang

Hey jenni, I'm moving to my parents in law house after I give birth which is in yishun too! They will be helping me with confinement...

Envy Joey... No work.. Working during pregnancy is so tired!