Edd march 2012

katsg

not easy to look after 2 kids at same time...... haha better not have 2nd baby yet if you and your hubby are not ready, or at least wait till your 1st child grows up to kindergarten age, then he can require less help for his toileting and eating...... my in laws are looking after my elder son most of the week... becoz they dun wanna look after the younger son... usually an elder child tends to get jealous with little sibling due to all the attention... so must get elder son to learn to "sayang" and love his baby brother... we also try our best to shower care and concern for the elder son... PHEW !!
Ya, true! Cos already coping hard with the 1st one. Not to mention having another one and repeats the cycle again. LOL...

katsg

Not more than 1/2hr bah. My boy love to talk n look at ppl, so can't leave him alone for too long. Lately my new trick is to let him sit at the sofa n watch TV ( but I need to sit beside him as he is still not stable) seems to work as he can sit there for ages n not cry for attention. But need to put him on the floor if I need to go somwhere as he been trying to flip over lately. ( currently he only manage to flip over his body, head too heavy to flip over...)
Wow, how do you make him sit as they are still very fragile now? I did try but always slide down sideway after a while. @@ Wow, ur boy can flip over his body liao ah? That's fast!

xiaodaisy

How long can your baby self-entertain themselves if left alone when they're awake?
depends on situation , if i'm eating she can sit beside me watch tv till i eat finish , if not usually a 15mins and she would wanna sleep back , her awake time very short only cos awhile she wanna sleep back le ..

but i nvr left her alone cos she flips alot now , very dangerous .. =)

pehfam

Wow, how do you make him sit as they are still very fragile now? I did try but always slide down sideway after a while. @@ Wow, ur boy can flip over his body liao ah? That's fast!
Yup yup my boy would either slide sideway or slide down too, just have to reposition him back. Don't think it's a full flip over ( cos his body is flip down but his head is not up...) hee hee he happen to do that one day while my mom was playing with him. He kept chasing my mom's hand ( cos she was moving around ) my boy got so angry that he actually flip over hoping to " catch" her hand!!! >.< Eversince then he would always try to flip on his own....

pehfam

Just letting off some steam here;

MIL n FIL came to "visit" today as my hubby is away on biz trip for 2weeks. During the 45min visit, FIL spent 40min talking abt my boy flat head n kept telling me to train him to sleep in the other side. Told him have been doing that n his situtation has been improving, then he went on n on abt letting bb sleep in Yao lan. Told him did try but bb just don't like it n doesn't sleep well inside so max time spent inside is abt 1/2hr each day. He said must force n train them... ( harlow why do I want to force n train my son now to sleep in Yao lan when I have to undo tis process later!!!) then comment tat even his ear is dented in, ask me to push it out!!! feeling like telling him u want to see Mickey mouse ear meh! Arggggg

katsg

depends on situation , if i'm eating she can sit beside me watch tv till i eat finish , if not usually a 15mins and she would wanna sleep back , her awake time very short only cos awhile she wanna sleep back le ..

but i nvr left her alone cos she flips alot now , very dangerous .. =)
Wow, ur gal aso can flip ya? Which date is she born in? Flip as in turning over and lying on the tummy ah? Can she lift her head up aso? ;)

hayashi43

mother in law n father in law came to "visit" today as my hubby is away on biz trip for 2weeks. During the 45min visit, father in law spent 40min talking about my boy flat head n kept telling me to train him to sleep in the other side. Told him have been doing that n his situtation has been improving, then he went on n on about letting baby sleep in Yao lan. Told him did try but baby just dont't like it n doesn't sleep well inside so max time spent inside is about 1/2hr each day. He said must force n train them... ( harlow why do I want to force n train my son now to sleep in Yao lan when I have to undo tis process later!!!) then comment that even his ear is dented in, ask me to push it out!!! feeling like telling him you want to see Mickey mouse ear meh! Arggggg
be cool~~old people always have different mindset as us, my mother in law too! there are some ways we handle babies which she dont really agree with, and guess what she did....she will follow us when we are around but carry out her own way when we are not beside her to "watch" her...we already told her dont feed babies too much water, but i caught once that she sneaked into e kitchen to get warm water to feed babies when hubby and i were in study room...faintzzz

what really pisses me is mil always like to be jealous...maid and I and hubby have been with babies everyday since they were born, of coz they are more attached to us than her whom only come few days in a week, few hrs per day...so whenever she was playing w babies when we were ard, babies would look at us instead of her, then she would say something like..."don't look at mummy la, look at ah ma"..or "mummy dont want to carry u la, look at her for what..".....HELLO, not that i dont want to carry, was becos i was carrying the other baby!

another funny thing is my bb are actu non-identical twins, most ppl said they look like hubby and i respectively in certain ways, but my mil just keep saying both bb look like my hubby....1 eg, my elder twin is tanned when younger bb is quite fair, my mil said e elder twin follow my hubby side as my hubby was born tanned also which i agree, but when talking abt e younger one being fair, she insisted my younger twin follow my hubby's sis as she has fair skin also....HELLO, i am fair skin and i am bb's mother for goodness sake, why would he look more like his aunt instead of his own mother??? everytime she says that, she made me feel i am delivery machine, after give birth then it's none of my biz....>.<

nowadays whatever she said, i just "left ear in, right ear out" and everything leave it to my hubby to handle her, anything she not agree with, i pushed to my hubby cos my mother in law know that hubby will bo chap her...and i also learning to bo chap her nonsense also...=P

Last edited:

sherin86

How heavy is ur baby now?? my girl is alrdy 7 kg and she is only 3 mths+.. LOL.. any of the mummies here went back to work alrdy? used to it? gg back to workforce this week le.. haiz.. time flies man..

pehfam

be cool~~old people always have different mindset as us, my mother in law too! there are some ways we handle babies which she dont really agree with, and guess what she did....she will follow us when we are around but carry out her own way when we are not beside her to "watch" her...we already told her dont feed babies too much water, but i caught once that she sneaked into e kitchen to get warm water to feed babies when hubby and i were in study room...faintzzz

what really pisses me is mil always like to be jealous...maid and I and hubby have been with babies everyday since they were born, of coz they are more attached to us than her whom only come few days in a week, few hrs per day...so whenever she was playing w babies when we were ard, babies would look at us instead of her, then she would say something like..."don't look at mummy la, look at ah ma"..or "mummy dont want to carry u la, look at her for what..".....HELLO, not that i dont want to carry, was becos i was carrying the other baby!

another funny thing is my bb are actu non-identical twins, most ppl said they look like hubby and i respectively in certain ways, but my mil just keep saying both bb look like my hubby....1 eg, my elder twin is tanned when younger bb is quite fair, my mil said e elder twin follow my hubby side as my hubby was born tanned also which i agree, but when talking abt e younger one being fair, she insisted my younger twin follow my hubby's sis as she has fair skin also....HELLO, i am fair skin and i am bb's mother for goodness sake, why would he look more like his aunt instead of his own mother??? everytime she says that, she made me feel i am delivery machine, after give birth then it's none of my biz....>.<

nowadays whatever she said, i just "left ear in, right ear out" and everything leave it to my hubby to handle her, anything she not agree with, i pushed to my hubby cos my mother in law know that hubby will bo chap her...and i also learning to bo chap her nonsense also...=P
Yup must learn to o chap them... MIL always give me tis feeling tat I'm a lousy mother...

pehfam

How heavy is ur baby now?? my girl is alrdy 7 kg and she is only 3 mths+.. LOL.. any of the mummies here went back to work alrdy? used to it? gg back to workforce this week le.. haiz.. time flies man..
Wow big gal! My boy only 5.6kg at 3mth. Going back to workforce in aug now getting my mom to come in n help look after bb. Dunno if it's the weather or my boy not used to my mom, been super crankly lately...

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.

hayashi43

Yup must learn to o chap them... MIL always give me tis feeling tat I'm a lousy mother...
YES!!!when she said something abt babycare and i dont know abt it, she would say something like "i tot u know..."..>.<
i just replied her that nobody told me or PD never say so why would i know?

hayashi43

Wow big gal! My boy only 5.6kg at 3mth. Going back to workforce in aug now getting my mom to come in n help look after bb. Dunno if it's the weather or my boy not used to my mom, been super crankly lately...
my 2 boys weighed abt same as ur boy at 3 mth, 5.7 & 5.6kg
i am going back in 2 weeks time....OH NO!!!

sherin86

oh.. haha.. do u have any idea when can bb start eating puree??

katsg

Wow, that's heavy! What is her birth weight? My boy only 5.73kg at near to 3mth...how much milk is she drinking now and the frequency of her feeding time? What brand formula u giving her? ;)

katsg

it is better to have only 1 kid... so that you can give him your undivided attention... sometimes also because many parents tend to play favourites unintentionally between the 2 kids... when you look after the 2nd one, you may neglect the 1st one... those who want to have a 2nd child must therefore consider carefully... anyway 2 are enough for me... more than i can handle !! LOL
If possible, would like to do with just 1 but worried that he might be lonely in future cos no siblings to play with him. What do you think? :)

Rye

I switch to enfalac A+ lactofree n the smelly farts reduced n stopped being stinky! The poo was also on the watery side but after the switch, the poo became like noodles. :) my girl also have an easier time when she farts now as she use to look agonized when trying to fart. Ntuc xtra n carrefour carries this. Not all ntuc have it.

xiaodaisy

Wow, your gal aso can flip ya? Which date is she born in? Flip as in turning over and lying on the tummy ? Can she lift her head up aso? ;)
my girl is feb 28th =) early a few days by EDD which is march 3rd ..

yup , she flipped once on 2nd wk , but i guess most prolly is bcos always sleeping on the side and just wiggle abit and she can lie on her tummy ..

the really flip was abt 1mth+ when she flipped but always have 1 hand stuck under her body .. until 2nd mth she flipped and fell off the bed den we very notice her already cos she can flip very fast now and multi flips lol ! yup , she can lift up her head too =)

wow ! my girl 3mth was 5kg .. urs must be stressful to carry ard le ? haha !

oh.. haha.. do u have any idea when can bb start eating puree??
personally i will be starting at 4mths old =)

MIL n FIL came to "visit" today as my hubby is away on biz trip for 2weeks. During the 45min visit, FIL spent 40min talking abt my boy flat head n kept telling me to train him to sleep in the other side. Told him have been doing that n his situtation has been improving, then he went on n on abt letting bb sleep in Yao lan. Told him did try but bb just don't like it n doesn't sleep well inside so max time spent inside is abt 1/2hr each day. He said must force n train them... ( harlow why do I want to force n train my son now to sleep in Yao lan when I have to undo tis process later!!!) then comment tat even his ear is dented in, ask me to push it out!!! feeling like telling him u want to see Mickey mouse ear meh! Arggggg
tell them orh orh orh den listen in 1 side and go out another side =D elders always like that , when i'm fully bf-ing , they still insist me to feed water cos weather is hot , i just ok and after they left i also dont feed LOL !

pehfam

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.
am giving enfalac lactofree, poo smell ok ( maybe because he is on the same FM throughout so there is no basis of compairison ) His fart don't smell, the only time when it's smelly is when he has not poo for a while. Not too sure when can get cheaper as we only buy from NTUC. Been trying to redeem all our credit cards point to voucher to buy diaper n milk powder!