Edd march 2012

katsg

My girl hates merries leh, lucky got sample to try first. Merries can absorb a lot but there will be reflux so forever have a slight damp damp feeling which my girl hates. She love mamypoko, the m size she is using can last her 12hrs thru the night cuz she don't pee as much at night. Pampers can last her 4hrs, merries only 2 hrs she demand change.
But then after one whole nite I touch the top layer is still very dry so how come got reflux? The inside got a lot of urine but top layer is very dry and I couldn't feel any moisture as well...

feathers

Maybe her weight press down diff or dunno what also, both samples try at different times also same result. Very fast she get cranky, only when I was using drypers she had the same reaction. She just dun like loh, good for me also lah, haha, save money!!

xiaodaisy

I see...Merries is expensive as compared to other brands. Where do you normally buy it at a cheaper price ? Any recommendations? ;)
actually to me ok cos per day my girl only change 2-3 pc so can last me abt 1mth for 1 pack so quite cheap still =)

so far i nvr buy online yet but i know there's cheaper price abit more buying in cartons ..

maybe u try out le den see if ur baby suit , sekali like feather's wan don like LOL !

my girl's after a 19hrs of wearing still feel dry even tho its heavy =)

katsg

actually to me ok cos per day my girl only change 2-3 pc so can last me abt 1mth for 1 pack so quite cheap still =)

so far i nvr buy online yet but i know there's cheaper price abit more buying in cartons ..

maybe u try out le den see if ur baby suit , sekali like feather's wan don like LOL !

my girl's after a 19hrs of wearing still feel dry even tho its heavy =)
I've already tried the samples and so far my boy don't have any issues with it even though I did not change for him an entire night...:)

xiaodaisy

I've already tried the samples and so far my boy don't have any issues with it even though I did not change for him an entire night...:)
thats good rite , keep ur boy sleep thro the night without wet n sticky backside lol!

u can search Happie Diapers at facebook and buy by carton would be cheaper n got free delivery at certain cost .. u can check it out with the seller , tho not much difference , just like a few cents differ but i remember 1 carton got 5 or 10 % off .. =)

sherin86

For those mummies who is feeding their bb fm, do u give them water to drink as well??
Mummies, are your tummy is there?? I looked like 4 mths preggy still!!! omg.. how?? :(
anyone send their bb to infant care alrdy? any recommendations?
Thanks!

katsg

thats good rite , keep ur boy sleep thro the night without wet n sticky backside lol!

u can search Happie Diapers at facebook and buy by carton would be cheaper n got free delivery at certain cost .. u can check it out with the seller , tho not much difference , just like a few cents differ but i remember 1 carton got 5 or 10 % off .. =)
Check with them that the current gss promo is 5% discount on carton purchase for nb and s size only.
Although can absorb a lot, I still change away every 5 to 6 hrs as boys cannot soak too long. Gals is okay...;)

katsg

For those mummies who is feeding their bb fm, do u give them water to drink as well??
Mummies, are your tummy is there?? I looked like 4 mths preggy still!!! omg.. how?? :(
anyone send their bb to infant care alrdy? any recommendations?
Thanks!
I still did not give much water to my bb yet. Wait till 6mths old to be on the safe side...my tummy still ok as previously I bf so can shrink faster...:)

katsg

when can we start giving our bb other food except for milk?
You can start introducing cereal to ur bb once she reach 4mths old besides milk but I think I will only intro at 6mths old as my bb not easily hungry. Wait give cereal he whole day dun drink milk...

pehfam

For those mummies who is feeding their bb fm, do u give them water to drink as well??Mummies, are your tummy is there?? I looked like 4 mths preggy still!!! omg.. how?? :(anyone send their bb to infant care alrdy? any recommendations?Thanks!
On n off will fed bb with water, especially when he didn't poo. But he don't seem to like it each time take very little ( abt 5ml bah) Still have a bit of tummy was wearing a wrap but gave up bec lazy n too hot to wear in the day! Am getting maid n mom to help. But baby been super cranky the day my mom arrive till now ( been a week plus) lately got worse! He refuse to drink milk!!! Each time my mom got to carry him n I will fed him (@ @) any tips on how to "transfer" yr bb to another caregiver??

katsg

On n off will fed bb with water, especially when he didn't poo. But he don't seem to like it each time take very little ( abt 5ml bah) Still have a bit of tummy was wearing a wrap but gave up bec lazy n too hot to wear in the day! Am getting maid n mom to help. But baby been super cranky the day my mom arrive till now ( been a week plus) lately got worse! He refuse to drink milk!!! Each time my mom got to carry him n I will fed him (@ @) any tips on how to "transfer" yr bb to another caregiver??
Oh probably the method of carrying or feeding him is different. Let ur mum see how you feed ur bb so that she can use the same method as you. Bb recognise ppl now. Probably he just recently see ur mum so a bit 'mo shen.'

katsg

Mommies any of your bb having red patches / rashes on their armpits? Notice mine bb had them for 2 days liao, not too sure if it's due to the weather. Tried wearing sleeveless but didn't help. Any cream to recommend?
My bb is having pimples on the face instead. Been given cream to apply until now aso still haven't heal...@@