Edd march 2012

katsg

Hi, mummies,

Can I know after you stop breastfeeding completely, do you need to keep pumping out the milk in ur breasts until the milk dries up or the milk inside will dry up on its own?

katsg

Check with them that the current gss promo is 5% discount on carton purchase for nb and s size only.
Although can absorb a lot, I still change away every 5 to 6 hrs as boys cannot soak too long. Gals is okay...;)
Hi, xiaodaisy,

Now I let my bb use Merries at night and Huggies Ultra in the daytime as I change more often during the daytime. At night, will let him wear Merries before he sleeps and rest for the night till the next day morning since now my bb can sleep longer in the night already...:)

pehfam

Hi, Pehfam,

Any improvement to your bb so far? Can he take more naps in the afternoon and sleep later at nite? ;)
no such luch yet... still KO at 8pm, wake up between 12-1am and next round is between 4-5am... hee hee now got helper take care of night feeding so instead of bb sleeping through, now it's mummy sleeping through the night!!! :p

katsg

no such luch yet... still KO at 8pm, wake up between 12-1am and next round is between 4-5am... hee hee now got helper take care of night feeding so instead of bb sleeping through, now it's mummy sleeping through the night!!! :p
Wow, so good! You employ a maid? ;)

katsg

once you have fully decided to stop breastfeeding, just stop expressing from your breasts completely. that means: no more breastfeeding, no more pumping out milk anymore for your baby.

no demand = no supply

you simply need to stop expressing or pumping. your breasts will stop producing milk eventually. no worries.
Oh cos though I have stop breastfeeding, it seems that when I squeeze my nipples, milk will still come out so a bit worried that the milk inside will cause any breast cancer later on or not...@@

pehfam

Wow, so good! You employ a maid? ;)
yup yup, have been with us for a week now, so far so good. She's quite good with baby, in fact at times i get abit jealous when I see bb playing n laughing loudly with her... guess it's something I have to accept bah. But bathing still done by my mom in the morning and in the evening I will wipe him ( cos it's the only bonding time i will have once i start work...)

pehfam

mommies has any of your baby "attempt" to stand?? lately my boy seems to enjoy doing that, each time we carry him by the armpit to let him sit on our lap he will stiffen his legs and stand instead, have to keep telling him " sit sit" hubby say dont't let him stand now cos next time will be bow legged :eek:11:

feathers

Oh cos though I have stop breastfeeding, it seems that when I squeeze my nipples, milk will still come out so a bit worried that the milk inside will cause any breast cancer later on or not...@@
Is your breasts painful? If yes, can still pump but don't pump till empty and reduce the no. of pump each day slowly. If there are block ducts that's causing you pain, better get them out also else you may develop fever. If not, can just leave them alone, the milk will slowly go away or if you want it fast, can get medication from gp or gynae to stop milk production. Hths~

feathers

mommies has any of your baby "attempt" to stand?? lately my boy seems to enjoy doing that, each time we carry him by the armpit to let him sit on our lap he will stiffen his legs and stand instead, have to keep telling him " sit sit" hubby say dont't let him stand now cos next time will be bow legged :eek:11:
It's normal for them to do that, if you bring them to stairs and let their legs touch the stairs, they are suppose to lift their leg and try to step up. That's according to the book I read lah but never try. Hehe!! Don't think they will be bow legged this way, if cannot support, their knees just give way and they fall and sit on their bum. =)

katsg

thats good idea to get medicine from gynae to stop milk production

when they were about to return to work from their maternity leave, my relatives and previous colleague simply stopped breastfeeding or stopped expressing breastmilk, about at least 1 month before last day of the leave. my cousin and i also had very little milk supply, so it wasnt painful even when we stopped pumping the milk.

is it true that those with plenty milk supply or on total breastfeeding, often feel engorged and uncomfortable at the breasts, if they dun breastfeed or express the milk?
It is not painful as my breastmilk is not much anyway since the beginning so I suppose I will just leave it as it is as per your advises...thanks a lot for clearing my doubts as I am more worried about the milk inside if never express out will remain inside and long term will cause cancer. LOL!

hayashi43

yup yup, have been with us for a week now, so far so good. She's quite good with baby, in fact at times i get abit jealous when I see bb playing n laughing loudly with her... guess it's something I have to accept bah. But bathing still done by my mom in the morning and in the evening I will wipe him ( cos it's the only bonding time i will have once i start work...)
same for me too, our maid have been with us since babies were 1-2 weeks old till now almost 4 mth, at times i feel jealous too when seeing her sleep with my boys, but no choice, i have only 1 pair of hands, sometimes i can only carry 1 baby..esp now i have go back to work, e lesser time i can be with my boys >.<

now i still try to spend more time with my babies, we take turn to sleep with our twins and weekend i will bath them so hopefully they wont feel so distant from me >.<

hayashi43

Hello.. Has anyone looking into buying playmats or exersaucer? Looking for good priced ones..

recently i just bought my playmat online, i didnt really go check e price difference from online and retail shop, but 1 thing good abt order online, they delivered to my house...my friend told me both LG or Parklon playmat are not bad

recently i just bought my playmat online, i didnt really go check e price difference from online and retail shop, but 1 thing good abt order online, they delivered to my house...my friend told me both LG or Parklon playmat are not bad
Hi,

Which online site you bought from? Ya, I heard that LG and Parklon is good. Pretty costly too.

katsg

Ya, mine too! He will also stiffen his legs and "attempt" to stand each time we carry him by the armpit too! :)

pehfam

We using the LG playmats ( was a gift from his full month party ) been using it when he was 2mth plus till now :) I like it cos it's quite thick so baby can sleep on it ( he use it for his morn nap ) have not tot abt getting a exersaucer....

pehfam

same for me too, our maid have been with us since babies were 1-2 weeks old till now almost 4 mth, at times i feel jealous too when seeing her sleep with my boys, but no choice, i have only 1 pair of hands, sometimes i can only carry 1 baby..esp now i have go back to work, e lesser time i can be with my boys >.<

now i still try to spend more time with my babies, we take turn to sleep with our twins and weekend i will bath them so hopefully they wont feel so distant from me >.<
yaya the last thing you want is to have your baby running to your maid than to you!!!!