EDD September 2013 Mummies

munmun

My EDD should be in 7 Sept 2013 after a scan confirmed that i'm now is 5 weeks and 6 days.
I was having a bad ms and nausea since beginning of week 4. This is my 2nd preg.
1st pregnancy, ms and nausea last till 4.5 mths. Don't know this time when it will last.
I've been vomiting once a day, but nausea the whole day.

Hi,

I'm a first time mum too n EDD supposed to be 5th Sep.. Right now I hav nausea most parts of e day but havnt vommitted yet... I'm just concerned abt this cos it seems most of my frens do vomit at this pt of e pregnancy.. Jus so scared that e reason I dun is cos somethg is wrong...

littlehamster

hello! i just tested positive on home preg kit.. 4wks+ now edd 22sep.. going to see clinic for referal to kkh this fri. is it too early to go doc?

Think might b too early... I was abt 5 wks when I went n gynae can't see anythg even using a vaginal scan?! Went again by 6 wks then saw.. So no nd to waste e money I guess cos nt cheap..

munmun

It's actually good that you did not vomit. It's just a terrible feeling. For my 1st preg, i do vomit a lot till my throat bleed due to acid from my stomach.

munmun

btw, i'll be 8 weeks by that time of my 2nd appointment in this end of Jan. Hope to see my little 2nd bean.

munmun

Munmun, where you intend to deliver? Our Edd is so close! My gynae is with Kandang Kerbau Hospital so guess I have to deliver there ..
I'm from kl. So i will be deliver in Tropicana Medical Centre, same as my 1st bb.This is your 1st bb?
My 1st bb was delivered via c-section. She aledi poop inside my womb. So no choice, have to deliver immediately.

sylviasy

Hi all Mummies,

My EDD is 8 Sept! Excited but nervous as this is my first pregnancy...
Would like to check with you all, when is the right time to have a pre-delivery package? Any good gynae package to recommend?
I went to see CCK Thomson women clinic last few days for confirmation of pregnancy, it costs us SGD 219 for 4 medicine -to stabilise pregnancy, Multi-vitamin, Folic acid and hive medicine (as I have hive on-and off). The nurse did recommend to take package which i only need to pay 40+ for medicine on top of the package cost around SGD 580. But ended up i did not stake the package as felt that I am not comfortable with the doctor (Dr Adrian W), imagine I am first time pregnant and i went to see him, but he did scanning and ask me a series of questions about medical history then everything completed in 5 mins! and cost me 200+! he is really a chop- chop doctor, though some review commented his less comment attitute is very good (during his consultation, he did not give any further advice unless you ask)...
I am looking for patient type doctor and will give some advice and info as I am first time pregnant and new to many things..and do not know what other information to check with doctor and tend to miss out. Do you all have any recommendation?
Thanks!

I have seen dr Adrain before n I also find him too chop chop for comfort.... My current gynae is good but he from KKH n they dun hav maternity packages one..

Embies2

Hi all Mummies,

My EDD is 8 Sept! Excited but nervous as this is my first pregnancy...
Would like to check with you all, when is the right time to have a pre-delivery package? Any good gynae package to recommend?
I went to see chua chu kang Thomson women clinic last few days for confirmation of pregnancy, it costs us SGD 219 for 4 medicine -to stabilise pregnancy, Multi-vitamin, Folic acid and hive medicine (as I have hive on-and off). The nurse did recommend to take package which i only need to pay 40+ for medicine on top of the package cost around SGD 580. But ended up i did not stake the package as felt that I am not comfortable with the doctor (Dr Adrian W), imagine I am first time pregnant and i went to see him, but he did scanning and ask me a series of questions about medical history then everything completed in 5 mins! and cost me 200+! he is really a chop- chop doctor, though some review commented his less comment attitute is very good (during his consultation, he did not give any further advice unless you ask)...
I am looking for patient type doctor and will give some advice and info as I am first time pregnant and new to many things..and do not know what other information to check with doctor and tend to miss out. Do you all have any recommendation?
Thanks!
Hi sylviasy,

I am seeing Dr TC Chang at thomson medical centre under WC Cheng & Associate clinic.. you may want to try seeing him.. he is my SIL gynae for 3 of her babies and many friends have gone to him to and reviews are very good.. he is very patient and professional and is assuring hence I feel very comfortable with him given its my first pregnancy too.. =)

mspy

Hi.. I'm new to the forum. My EDD is 11 sept. I had been trying for 4yrs, had a m/c 2yrs back. I'm into week 6. I bled late week 5 & was given 1week bed rest now, hopefully when I see gynae next mon, it's growing & can see a heart beat.

Can I ask if anyone experience a slow drop of symptoms? Like not as 'sick' as at e beginning. I'm not getting as much symptoms as I guess we r suppose to.. I'm so scare coz e last time I m/c, my symptoms slowly disappear & so did the heartbeat. I only pee more, have more burping & on off tiredness/dizziness. I hv never vomited but just felt nauseated.. But seems like slowly disappearing... I'm so scare now..