EDD April 2013..cont

Yasumi

Sorry Sherlee, didn't see your post until I refresh the page just now. Can add our info in your chart too ? Thanks ! :)

Yasumi

I read that placenta acts like a liver for the unborn foetus so may carry some toxins and therefore may have adverse effects if consume.. Still considering.. Anyway thanks for the info.

Hello peeps im gettong rather nervous.. coming to 34 weeks baby still breech position, isit too late now? Besides swimming, are there any ways to push the baby down, its hurting my ribcage oso...

I heard if baby has turned down, we can prepare for labor aldy... haiz I tried massaging baby down oso, really hope for natural birth...

Yasumi

I heard quite common for baby head to turn down at around w37-38. Don't worry too much. Try talking to your baby to turn down.. Can also try to squat and lean forward positions.

SherLee

*Baby Gender Chart - April 2013*

Prince
1. Sherlee / Gleneagles (Dr. Lee Keen Whye) / end Apr
2. Autumnfall / Mount Alvernia Hospital (Dr Kang Wee) / Apr 11

Princess
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5

TBA
Wenwen11 / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 13
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

Last edited:

alag

Wenwen, I love dr Goh! Isn't she such a reassuring doctor?

Yasumi, haha you can off your top of and put the baby on your chest and cover yourself with a blanket. No need to be shy! I heard once you give birth, you lose all inhibitions. Haha.

alag

Autumnfall, don't worry. When is your next check up? What did your gynae says about the baby flipping over?

Doc says not so fast and I cant squat so I stand n lean forward, hope it helps... do u mummies feel extremely sleepy at night? Like during first tri? I been v sleepy throughout and I dont sleep as well... so tired the next day at work so pondering if I shld start ml early. But I dont wan to lose the time with baby, 4 mths is a very short time. ..

pigletbao

Hi mummies! Here are my details!

Princess Gleneagles April 5 Dr Quek Swee Peng

Sorry I didn't update on the chart directly as I wasn't sure which format we're using...:)

Have been getting leg cramps every night n can't sleep well so can't quite function in the day too...thinking of stopping work soon to rest n enjoy before baby comes!

SherLee

Hi mummies! Here are my details!

Princess Gleneagles April 5 Dr Quek Swee Peng

Sorry I didn't update on the chart directly as I wasn't sure which format we're using...:)

Have been getting leg cramps every night n can't sleep well so can't quite function in the day too...thinking of stopping work soon to rest n enjoy before baby comes!
Chart updated:001_302:

Yasumi

Thanks alag! Will discuss with my hubby on this and see what he says. My hubby japanese then he quite conservative, scared he can't accept it. Hope can try though!!! I think it will be such a good bonding experience! :)

Autumnfall, me too! Now last trimester very sleepy too but i can't sleep well every single night due to the frequent toilet trips. Plus baby is always super active at night. I think she hates all my sleeping positions be it on my sides/back. She will kick me hard in the ribcage when I am trying to sleep. I think you should take 2 weeks(prior to EDD) off as its very important to have ample rest for the big day, else that day very tired and no strength to push how? And you mentioned your bosses like not very understanding right? Better take leave to rest at home instead of seeing their "face" and affect your pregnancy mood. We must try to stay relaxed and happy. Meet your girlfriends for coffee/good movie, sit at home shake leg read magazine, go for a haircut etc. Just indulge cos it will be difficult to find time for our own activities after baby is born.

mapleleaves80

Dear all,
My details as follows :
Princess, edd 8/4 Dr Eunice Chua, Thomson Medical Centre
Pla help me to add to the list! Thx much! :)
My legs started to swell this wk and getting real clumsy.. I'll most prob work till end mar too.. Cant believe it's only one more mth fr nw.. I'll most prob go for natural with epidural cos i really cant imagine without it.. but all depends if my condition is suitable for natural.. else no choice hv to c-sec.. Everyone.. Jiayou! :)

alag

If your doctor says there is time, just take his or her word... Have ease of mind and be open. Anyway, if breached, also ok as long as you and precious one are safe :)

I feel lethargic easily now again like the first trimester... My feet get swollen so easily without fail!

Like yasumi, I can't sleep on a specific side as the baby doesn't like tit...

Yasumi, hehe yeah discuss with husband first and this kinda thing also must let the doctor know in advance. Where are you delivering?

Yasumi

Yea mapleleaves. Just only about one month left.. How time flies!! Very soon we will be carrying our little darlings in our arms!! <3

I wonder after all of us give birth, will this thread come to an end? I hope not! Hopefully we can continue chatting/ sharing/ encouraging each other. There were times I felt emotional and depressed from this pregnancy, come here will feel better after reading that other MTBs also going thru the same stuff. I will miss these sharing times!!

Alag, okay will note to check with doc during next visit. :)
My gynae offer me an option of either Thomson / Mt Alvernia. I've yet to confirm but most likely Thomson because lazy to go on maternity tour to check the other hospital out.

I feel so much pelvic pressure these few days. Occasionally baby seems so low and heavy when i am standing.. like as if she's going to come out. Do you experience this too?

Hey all, please add me as well!

EDD 4April , Thomson Medical, Dr M. tan, prince :)

Im going for all natural birth and also considering the placenta consumption because my body has always been weaker, so would want to try all sorts of methods to strengthen it, like give it a boost. Think will be good also if I do want a 2nd child in the future :)

SherLee

*Baby Gender Chart - April 2013*

Prince
1. Sherlee / Gleneagles (Dr. Lee Keen Whye) / end Apr
2. Autumnfall / Mount Alvernia Hospital (Dr Kang Wee) / Apr 11
3. lyngoh1010 / Thomson Medical (Dr M. tan) / Apr 4

Princess
1. Yasumi / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Adrian Woodworth) / Apr 2
2. Pigletbao / Gleneagles (Dr Quek Swee Peng) / Apr 5
3. mapleleaves80 / Thomson Medical Centre (Dr Eunice Chua) / edd Apr 8

TBA
Wenwen11 / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 13
Alag / Kandang Kerbau Hospital (Dr Goh Shen Li) / Apr 19

Updated, just copy and add on, then post :001_302:

alag

Yasumi, I thought of not going for the tour too but the girls here say they give a free goodie bag so I am looking forward to some samples to try out stuff and also, I want my husband to know what to do and where to go when I have to deliver. Hehe.

Oh, your hubby is Japanese? Cool! Your baby will be one of those cute Japanese looking kids. They are ultra adorable!

Bless3d

Hi mommies,

It has been ages since i login. It's getting excited for every1 of us here i guess :)

I am aso getting a little bit inpatient for this little devil to come out soon. Esp seems like she is overweight now.

I am 33wks now. Just went to see my gynea yesterday and was told she is already 2.7-2.8kg. I really have no idea how i am going to give birth to her if she pop only at 40 weeks.

U gals know anyway to slow down her growth?

Yasumi

Lyngoh, my EDD 2 Apr, maybe we will run into each other at TMC! Lol.

You mentioned your body weak. Do you want to try drinking some Chinese herbs to strengthen your body ? My mum's friend told me to drink "泡生water" everyday in last trimester in order to have strength to push baby out during natural delivery. Not sure whether it will work but i bought a little for myself from herbal shop and will start drinking once/twice a week soon.