Any part-time cleaning lady to recommend?

PTB7476

Hey, u may try ntuc income,
NTUC Income | Promotions & Benefits
They have part time domestic Helpers for
Cleaning n they do have packages as well!
Quite reasonable price!
Am very happy with their service..
unless you are looking at weekday cleaning else dont bother to call them...weekend slot all taken up and they will just recommend another agency to you which charge a one time agent fee of >$100

huggabug

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer quite reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.
Hi Can I have the contacts for your part time cleaner? My existing one just quit on me...Thanks!

Huggy

Hi all, I have a part time cleaner for Punggol Sengkang area.
She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
You can sms me at 97588413 to enquire. Thanks.

Rebec

Can anyone recommend a good and detailed part-time cleaner (preferably Chinese) for weekend? Jurong West area.

theorised

hello everyone,

i have a part time cleaner for the people living in the east. (tampines, siglap, pasir ris area). so far she has been doing well. currently cleaning for 4 families.
the rate is 10/hr. anyone interested, u can contact her at 90838242.

thanks!

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer quite reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.
Hello,

Can she travel to Bendemeer area? Need one urgently.

Thanks

vel

hi I am looking for a part time cleaner( Jurong West near Jurong Point ). once a week 3 hours , be able to help on ironing

Div

hello everyone,

i have a part time cleaner for the people living in the east. (tampines, siglap, pasir ris area). so far she has been doing well. currently cleaning for 4 families.
the rate is 10/hr. anyone interested, you can contact her at 90838242.

thanks!
Pis the maid legal? Is she a Singaporean and authorized to work in sg? If yes then I'd be interested.

Hi I also stay jurong west. Let me know if you have found one. I do need someone to help on household chores once a week. Thanks!

Litje

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable cleaning lady for 2 x 2 hours per week in CBD. Any recommendations?

Lia

Hi, I'm also looking for a part-time maid. Staying in Jurong West. Preferably someone who can come on alternate Sunday mornings mainly to do ironing. No agencies pls.

raoow

I'm looking for a part-time maid to iron and clean my place. Weekdays 9-4pm anytime is fine. Any recommendations? I stay in Boon Keng.

bluelove

hello everyone,

the rate is 10/hr. anyone interested, you can contact her at 90838242.

thanks!

Not recommended. I contacted her twice and she fly me aeroplane twice on the day itself. Very irresponsible. I smsed her on the day to confirm whether she is coming, she didn't even reply my SMS and just MIA on the day itself.