EDD April 2013..cont

Jouline

You're good man!!! Sibei brave! Love u! Salute u! Congrats!!! And appreciate your sharing ah! How heavy was mini-autumnfall!

Euniz

Hi all jus delivered my hearty boy at 3w5d, all natural without epi but frankly I will suggest all to take epi becuz e pain is unbearable and poses danger to both mother and son.. if I had to choose again, I will not hesitate to take epi... thinking back, am really angry i didnt take earlier as baby might have been out earlier...

Was induce as baby's movement wasnt favourable, I think having a gd doc helps.. my dr was very patient and gave me time to try as im a ftm, took 17hrs but she was patient and encouraging.. babys head was rather high and he wasnt ready to come out so during every contraction, his heartbeat slowed and I becamr so worried.. eventually, thank god I finally dilated the las fee centimetres and baby was out le :) during the pushing I had episiotomy, so ya did my stitches and all.. the wound doesnt hurt, guess cuz I didnt take epi... was jus v slpy after delivery... anyways all the best to u mummies and have a safe n smooth delivery ya;)

Congrats Autummfall!!!! Finally the first april baby is out.. :) eventhough in march...

Woohoo im sooo excited...

Wonder who is next!!

Rest well & eat healthy food
my dear..

Hi all I have also delivered this morning as my waterbag burst..#2 is a fast learner. .already know how to suckle n breastfeed but my milk still not in yet. My whole labour only took 4hrs n the epidural not yet take effect n my ds want to come out so have to endure the pain. Now feeling exhausted. .good luck to those mums in waiting! !! Jia you.

Congrats to u autumn fall too!!

Congrats iceydragon... my son refuses to latch on when he is sleepy, he doesnt suckle, is this considered normal in newborns? And how do we know if he is drinking the milk, is it he suckle means he's drinking?

autumnfall:774040 said:
Congrats iceydragon... my son refuses to latch on when he is sleepy, he doesnt suckle, is this considered normal in newborns? And how do we know if he is drinking the milk, is it he suckle means he's drinking?
My baby suckle whole day but milk has not come in. Usually fast will be 2nd or 3rd day. Or can be 4th day. Baby has enough reserve to tahan 3days no food. The nurse tell me if 24hrs no urine then they will give formula. U eat hospital confinement meals instead of normal meals during yr stay n c if it helps.

U know they suckle correct when u c their cheeks sink in n throat got swallowing movements. Tink this is my #2 so its easier to latch him on. U can ask nurse help u latch on n c for u if yr baby has suckle correctly or not.

Hi lyn thanks. Still feeling tired coz nurse every 4hrs bring over let baby feed..so still not rest enough.

Euniz

Hi all I have also delivered this morning as my waterbag burst..#2 is a fast learner. .already know how to suckle n breastfeed but my milk still not in yet. My whole labour only took 4hrs n the epidural not yet take effect n my ds want to come out so have to endure the pain. Now feeling exhausted. .good luck to those mums in waiting! !! Jia you.

Congrats to u autumn fall too!!
Congrats ICydragon!!!!
Rest well!!!

rojaramani

Hi Mummys,anyone delivered in KKH? I want some inf from who delivered in KKH.1)what to pack in hospital bag? .2)what they will provide for mummy and baby? and am under subsidised. My EDD is 27th April. and thanx in advance.

Alyx

hi everyone, my edd is just round the corner. anyone has any tips on how to induce labour? can barely contain the excitement!

alag

Anyone who wants to be added in the fb grp, do let me know! Send me your mummysg username and email address as I assume most of us are chatting and updating on babies they're now. :)

Euniz

Anyone who wants to be added in the fb grp, do let me know! Send me your mummysg username and email address as I assume most of us are chatting and updating on babies they're now. :)
Hello Alag.. Do add me pls

Yunizar.hussien@gmail.com
Euniz Ria

Euniz

Any of u been gettin menstrual like cramps??

I've been having it the past 2days. Its painful but it come and goes..

Am already 37weeks 3days..

Shld i be worried? Or just ignore will do?